Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Teepees
Dolphingirl and Dragonsix's Teepee Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kachina~kaya

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2015 7:35 pm

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
User Image
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2015 7:35 pm
User Image

Name: Lonatos
Mate: Jeevita

Family:

Parents:
- Unknown

Siblings:
- Unknown

Children:
- With Hestia: Kimama, Shilah
- With Jeevita: Hema, Tawa, Ochoco, Tkalis, Dalanis, Namhias, Jovito, Chrysoberyl, Thaumas

Grandchildren:
- Kimama x Misu: Knotori, Masou, Coventina
- Ochoco x Wicapi Wacan: Pyry, Autumn Rose, Moloka'i, Shadow Storm, Nightling
- Hema x Papillon: Inanna, Shimanyo, Akino, Aaleahya, Dakarai

And the family keeps growing everyday with great-grandchildren and even great-great-grandchildren.

The family tree can be seen here: Lonatos Family Tree.
I try to keep it updated to the best of my ability.

History:
Lonatos does not remember anything from his life prior to when he arrived in these lands. Soon upon arriving here he met a mare named Jeevita. He liked her right from the start. All would have been wonderful but there was one problem, Jeevita also liked another stallion. Both of the stallions strived for her love. Lonatos did not want to pressure her, and until he was sure she really liked him he was able to say his true feelings. While Jeevita was off thinking about her decision, Lonatos was busy helping out a friend. That friend was Hestia, a soquili that also lived in his teepee. Hestia wanted to be a mother but had no one to be a father to her foals. Lonatos knew how much Hestia wanted children so he wanted to help her. In result of this he got his son, Shilah, and a daughter, Kimama. Soon after all of that had happened, him becoming a father and all, he met up with Jeevita again. There meeting was magical, though too good to be true. He had know idea that she didn't know about the situation with Hestia and that he now had kids. During their encounter Hestia come looking for Kimama and ask Lonatos if he had seen her right as Kimama flew back to her parents. Jeevita, seeing the three of them, assumed that Lonatos had a mate and a family. Jeevita ran away devasated and Lonatos felt terrible. That was also one of the last times he saw Hestia and Kimama, they seemed to have journeyed away somewhere. For the next couple of months Lonatos spent some time alone as he felt guilty for hurting Jeevita. Just resently he ran into Jeevita again, this time though he found she was pregnant! Not only that but she was pregnant with his foals from the last time they had been together before the whole incident. They have started over, deciding to move past what had happened in the past. Their children have now grown up and are starting families of their own, but that doesn't mean they are done having kids of their own. Their love continues to grow and their family along with it.

Zodiac: Cancer

Personality: He is loving and loyal, and a bit suave at times. He is a gentleman but still likes to have fun. He loves his family and will continue to do so no matter how big it gets, it could never be too big for him.

Romanitc Status: Lifemated
Plots:
I am not sure of any plots for him at the moment other than his family, but if you have any ideas feel free to post them.

kachina~kaya

kachina~kaya

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2015 7:38 pm
User Image User Image User Image User Image

User Image
Lonatos' RP Log

Lonatos' Journal from 2006

October 21st:
I was walking when I ran into to Jeevita again! And guess what she is pregnant, and I am going to be a father again! I think things are going to get better with Jeevita and me. I hope I will be a good dad to my future kids.

~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~

December 26th:
I think it is time for me to go home. I have come to the conclusion that I must try and go on with my life and see where it takes me. I must no longer dwell on the pain of the past. I do hope to still be close friends with Jeevita though if that is still possible.

~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~

December 15th:
I will always care for Jeevita, but I can no longer go on like this as long as there is someone as that cares for her as well. I do not want to risk hurting her again and I can't go on not knowing who she really loves.

November 30th:
Being alone for a while has been good for me. Although I will always have feelings for Jeevita, I do not know if it is right for me to go on like this much more. I think I need some more time to think this through some more.

November 20th:
I feel so bad, I can't believe that I never told Jeevita! I assumed she knew but I was wrong. I need to get my thoughts in order but how can I do that here when I know that people are mad at me. I must go somewhere quiet in order to think things through.

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2015 7:39 pm

User Image

kachina~kaya

kachina~kaya

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2015 7:40 pm
User Image
Name: Shilah
Mate: N/A

Family:

Parents:
- Lonatos and Hestia

Siblings:
- Kimama

Half-siblings:
- Hema, Tawa, Ochoco, Tkalis, Dalanis, Namhias, Jovito, Chrysoberyl, Thaumas

Nieces and Nephews:
- Kimama x Misu: Knotori, Masou, Coventina
- Ochoco x Wicapi Wacan: Pyry, Autumn Rose, Moloka'i, Shadow Storm, Nightling
- Hema x Papillon: Inanna, Shimanyo, Akino, Aaleahya, Dakarai

And the family keeps growing all the time.
The family tree can be seen here: Lonatos Family Tree.
I try to keep it updated to the best of my ability.

History:
Shilah was born into a non-traditional family. His parents are a flutter named Lonatos and a soquili named Hestia. His parents are not and never were what you would call a couple, they are just friends. You see Lonatos is in love with a alicorn named Jeevita who is also in love with another soquili named Arro. After his father's relationship took a turn for the worse and his father left for a while to think about things Shilah was on his own. Though he has made a few friends he has yet to settle down and start a family of his own yet. When his father returned with the news that Jeevita was pregnant Shilah was happy for him. Now it is time for him to go out maybe start a family of his own sometime.

Personality:
Shilah is a sweet and considerate soquili who loves to have fun and make friends. Family is very important to him, even though he was born into a somewhat strange family himself. His father's somewhat strange relationships and how it had affected his father has impacted Shilah. He is somewhat slow when going into a serious relationship for fear that the same thing will happen with him. Though after seeing his father get a rather happy ending has made Shilah want to go out and try to find a happy ending of his own. Shilah has always felt somewhat left out and different. He wants to find a place where he feels like he really belongs.

Romanitc Status: pending..
Plots:
- I would love for him to find someone to start a family with as he has always wanted a 'normal' family.

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2015 12:36 pm

User ImageUser ImageUser Image User Image

User Image
Shilah's RP Log

Shilah's Journal from 2006

December 8th:
My father Lonatos has gone into a solitary mode for the past few weeks. He has ventured off in order to think about some aspects of his life. He left rather abruptly saying he need to think about some things and I haven't seen him since. I hope that he is okay, and I hope to see him again someday soon.

kachina~kaya

kachina~kaya

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2015 12:37 pm

User Image

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2015 12:38 pm
Reserved  

kachina~kaya

kachina~kaya

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2015 12:39 pm
Reserved  
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2015 12:46 pm

User Image

kachina~kaya

kachina~kaya

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2015 12:47 pm
Reserved  
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2015 12:48 pm
Reserved  

kachina~kaya

kachina~kaya

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2015 12:49 pm

User Image

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2015 12:50 pm
Reserved  

kachina~kaya

kachina~kaya

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2015 12:50 pm
Reserved  
Teepees

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers