Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

dolphingurl
Crew

Devoted Streaker

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 12:52 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image

Shilah trotted softly through the swaying meadow. It was the first time he had gone out since becoming an adult, and he loved all the freedom he now had. As he trotted his hair and feathers blew in the afternoon breeze.

He slowly came to a stop as he lowered his head and began to munch on a nice spot of grass. His silver jewelry sparkled in the sunlight as he moved. He had no where to go, so he just decided to explore the area stopping to eat some more every once and a while as he did.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 12:59 pm
Kimi trotted through the meadow peacefully and noticed a stallion with sparkling jewelry on his body. The Soquili was a beautiful shade of golden yellow and brown.
Kimi took a few steps closer towards the stallion.
"Hey you," said Kimi with a smile and a light wink. "I'm Kimi."

Silent Spy

Versatile Man-Lover

9,600 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

dolphingurl
Crew

Devoted Streaker

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 1:32 pm
Shilah looked up somewhat startled by the sudden appearance of another soquili. He looked at the mare that called herself Kimi. "Hello there Kimi, my name is Shilah." He said nodding his head in a somewhat polite manner.

He had not met many other soquili before and he did not want to make a bad first impression.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 1:36 pm
"Hello Shilah," said Kimi. "What a wonderful name."
Kimi smiled at Shilah and circled around him.
"I haven't seen you around before," said Kimi. "Are you new around here?"

Silent Spy

Versatile Man-Lover

9,600 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

dolphingurl
Crew

Devoted Streaker

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 1:46 pm
Shilah looked at Kimi and laughed lightly. "Wonderful name? Hmm.. I have never been told that before." He watched her circling him. "Well, umm I wouldn't say I am new here exactly, but I haven't gone out much so you probably wouldn't have seen me before." He said nodding as he looked at her.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 1:49 pm
"When I was younger, I didn't get out too much either," said Kimi. "But now I'm all grown up and ready to have fun in the world. So many Soquili to meet and places to go."
Kimi begn to drift off into thought, but then snapped back to reality.

Silent Spy

Versatile Man-Lover

9,600 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

dolphingurl
Crew

Devoted Streaker

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 2:24 pm
Shilah nodded his head, he knew exactly what she meant. "Yes I understand that Kimi, I can't wait to see more things and meet more soquili." He said and smiled. "I am so glad to be all grown-up, I have so much more freedom them ever before." He love that sense of freedom.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 2:50 pm
Kimi's eyes widened.
"That's the exact same way I feel," said Kimi. "My parents were always so protective of me when I was a foal. Now that I'm an adult, I feel so free and able to do whatever I want."

Silent Spy

Versatile Man-Lover

9,600 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

dolphingurl
Crew

Devoted Streaker

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 3:13 pm
Shilah nodded. "My dad was always like that, he was watching me making sure I was okay and not getting in trouble, but now I can do whatever. When I was a foal I felt somewhat limited because unlike my sister and my dad I don't have wings, and I couldn't fly. Atleast my sister had more freedom because she can fly. But now I finally have my own type of freedom." He said smiling.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 3:16 pm
"Of my brothers and sisters, I am the only one who doesn't having wings too," said Kimi with a warm smile. "But I haven't seen my sister for...well, a long time. My mother disowned her when she was a foal."
Kimi bowed down her head quietly.

Silent Spy

Versatile Man-Lover

9,600 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

dolphingurl
Crew

Devoted Streaker

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 3:30 pm
Shilah smiled back at her. They seemed to have alot in common. He was not sure why her mother would disown her sister, but he figure it would probably be best not to ask. "I see." He said and he looked at her.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 6:42 am
"My sister was disowned because she was so evil that it tortured my mother," said Kimi. "I wasn't much of a help either. I was pretty rebellious as a foal."
Kimi laughed at this, remembering her youthful days.

Silent Spy

Versatile Man-Lover

9,600 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

dolphingurl
Crew

Devoted Streaker

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 6:45 pm
Shilah nodded his head. He had never met any evil soquili himself, and he didn't know if he ever would. "Well, iti s okay to be a little rebellious, everyone is." He said and laugh.

Shilah sat down and looked at Kimi. "So, what is that brings you here miss Kimi?" He asked as he smiled friendly at her.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 6:49 am
"I'm just going for a walk," said Kimi with a smile. "What are you doing around these parts?"
Kimi trotted around, circling Shilah slowly.

Silent Spy

Versatile Man-Lover

9,600 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

dolphingurl
Crew

Devoted Streaker

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 1:47 pm
Shilah smiled and nodded. "That sounds like fun." He said and laughed lightly. "I was just out exploring these parts more. I keep finding new places everywhere." Shilah said smiling as he watched her as she circled.  
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff