Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Librra

High-functioning Spook

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 3:08 pm
Time of day: Early evening
Place: Lake

The day was warm and all around her it smelt of spices. Spice was basking in the lake, she wanted to do this before it got to cold out. The sun glistened off the water and bounced onto her tri colored coat. She dipped her head to get a drink, little fish swimming by her as she stood in the lake. It was a nice day and she was injoying the time she had to herself.

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 4:18 pm
User Image

Shilah trotted quietly through the tall grass on this sunny evening. His feathers ruffled in the breeze and his bracelets jingled softly as he went along. He looked up and spotted the lake gleaming off only a very short distance from him.

Shilah smiled as he headed towards the lake, a drink is just what he needed. As he got closer though Shilah slowly stopped as he spotted a mare in the water. Not knowing wheither she would want to be bother he began very slowly walking towards the lake again, his jewelry still jingling softly in the breeze.

dolphingurl
Crew

Devoted Streaker

Librra

High-functioning Spook

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 6:58 pm
Spices eyes were closed as the breeze wiskt past her mane, sending the tendriles of monotone hair aflight. Only for a second did she feel relaxed when her left ear shot back at the sound of the jewellery.

Out of enstict she quickly got out of the water and turned to where the noise was comming from. Infront of her she could see one of the brightest colored soquili she had layed eyes on. She manly met dark colored one in the ways of brown or black, but this one was... well yellow. She couldnt tell weather he was a threat or not so for the time being she kept her distance.

Her long tail which would usually be flowing in the wind right about now was made even longer and wighed down by the water. Her coat shone of blood, snow, and soot. Her disposition may had been gentle but if needed she could turn in a second. With her green orbs for eyes which held no puiple began to look over to him. Soon her eyes met up to his and she couldnt believe what she saw. Fire? it almost seemed like his eyes contained a fire that wanted out, and that at any given moment they would burst into flames. Not liking the silence in a quiet gentle voice,

" Hello stranger... "

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 3:34 pm
Shilah looked over at the mare. She seemed as weary of him as he was of her. He laughed lightly to himself and walked closer to her. "Hello there." He answered back at he smiled friendly at her. He liked to meet new soquili.

This mare was not like any he had seen before, she was tri-colored. She was very interesting looking. He thought to himself, the part that stood out most was her eyes. They contrasted with the other colors which made the stand out alot. As he looked at him he noticed that she did not seem to have pupils. That made him curious but he felt it better not to ask her about this at this time.

Shilah then looked back at her as a whole and remembered his manners. "Oh, pardon me. My name is Shilah." He said and nodded his head slightly.

dolphingurl
Crew

Devoted Streaker

Librra

High-functioning Spook

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 3:43 pm
Spice was amused for a moment as thes awkward silence was broken as he snapped back into reality and spoke. She laughed a littel bit, lightly how ever. Now feeling reaxed she didnt seem so tence, and with that since he ofered his name she thought it would only be polite to give up hers.

" Hello Shilah my name is Spice"

She kindly smiled as the wind continued to dance with her mane, drying not only her body off but her tail as well. She observed him further and noticed the silver hoops in his ears and around his legs, along wth the feathers in his hair. She had seen these on king before so she gathered that he must have a two legged one to take care of as well.

" May i ask how you are doing sir?"

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 6:45 am
Shilah laughed again at being called sir but then smiled. "Hello there Spice." He said nodding again politely. "And please feel free to call me Shilah or any other nickname you can think of, sir just makes me sound so old. I don't even think my dad goes by sir." He said and laughed again softly.

"I am doing pretty good myself, just thought I would go ahead and get a drink. Didn't know I would meet someone here." He said and smiled friendly. He like to have friends. "How about yourself Spice?"

dolphingurl
Crew

Devoted Streaker

Librra

High-functioning Spook

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 5:52 pm
" I'm ok. Just came down to the lake to bask for a bit. Who knows when it will freeze and i would like to be some what clean before winter sets in"

The air carried a warmth to it today. The leaves continued to slowly catch on the wind and get pulled of the safety of the tree. Spices eyes watched the surrounding as she was still faced to him. How magical this time of year was.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 8:25 am
Shilah nodded his head. "Yes, some days I feel like winter is just around the corner, but for now I am glad it is not." He said and laughed lightly and smiled.

He looked around at everything around him then he looked at the lake for a bit. "It you would still like to wash up, please don't let me stop you." He said looking back at her and nodding smiling kindly. He did not want to stop her from doing what she wanted to just because he was there. He could just go over and get a drink while she did so if she wanted.

dolphingurl
Crew

Devoted Streaker

Librra

High-functioning Spook

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 3:54 pm
Spice smiled and nodded her head to Shilah. She then proceeded to slowly go back into the lake. Swiming around and ducking her head under the water, she was soon completely clean.

Out of the water she came, and with a few mighty shakes most of the water went flying in all directions. Still damp she then trotted over to Shilah. She was still a tad curious about him. Never had she seen another with such vibrant orange eyes. Up until now she had seen every color of eye she thought there was.

" So Shilah... Where are you from? Have you always lived in these lands?"

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 5:47 pm
Shilah walked over to the shore of the lake as Spice was in there, and he lowered his head to take a drink. He stood there for a second just looking all around him smiling.

He then looked back at Spice who was now next to him again. "I am from here I guess. I was born here atleast." He said nodding his head. He didn't know where he dad was from, but he knew that he himself was atleast born here. His dad didn't have much memory of what happened to him before coming here.

After thinking about that for a few seconds he looked at her again. He seemed to zone off sometimes. "So, I guess you would say I am from here?"

dolphingurl
Crew

Devoted Streaker

Librra

High-functioning Spook

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 6:38 pm
" Im not."

Spice smiled, thinking about how different everything was around here. Even the soquili where different. The wind blew past the two and the sounds of autum had seemed to set in. She smiled and closed her eyes breathing deeply for a moment and it passed. She opened her eyes quickly, reminded that she was in the pressence of another. She didnt know what to say exactly, or what to ask so for a moment she remained silent.

" Well its not to bad here from where i came... at least its greener here"

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 3:27 pm
Shilah nodded not knowing what else to say. He stood there for a minute thinking. He decided to break the silence, he did not like uncomfortable silences. "So.. tell me about your eyes, they are quite ....... vibrant." He said then thought about how that must have sounded. He hoped that she did not find that stange or offending. He was just curious.  

dolphingurl
Crew

Devoted Streaker

Librra

High-functioning Spook

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 3:13 pm
" not much to say about them. I was born with them and i have yet to find any one else with eyes that have nothing else to be seen in them. Although i have met a blind soquili with milk white eyes"

She trailed of thinking about Cadaver. She hadnt seen him in a while, a long while. And for some reason she felt as if she was missing him. She snapped out of it and smiled gently over to shilah and then asked her own question.

" May i ask the same about your eyes? There so full of spirit and fire. I've never seen ones such a color or way before"

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 7:11 pm
Shilah thought for a moment. "My eyes? Hmm.. I never really thought about them before." He thought about it for a moment and looked at her. "I guess I get the color of my eyes mostly from my mother, but the part about them being full of spirit.. hmm.." He thought again. "I guess that is just me, I am just so happy with my newly found sense of freedom." He said and looked at her and smiled not really knowing if he answered her question or not.  

dolphingurl
Crew

Devoted Streaker

Librra

High-functioning Spook

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 8:14 pm
Spice smiled back. She rather liked Shilahs enthusiasm. Most of the soquili she had met thus far we'er so dreary and didnt seem like they wanted much to do with others, or even life. She smiled at him an nodded.

" it is always good to inharit things from your parents, but its more amazing to see what you get on your own"

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff