Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
The meeting of a possible new friend... [Cassie and Shilah] Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

White Neko Chan

Beloved Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 3:33 pm
This is a rp mainly for WNC's Cassandra and DG's Shilah. I hope you have fun reading the rp! ^.^

This is Shilah
User Image

And this is Cassie
User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 5:42 pm
It was a beautiful starry night out by the river and meadows. Most of the soquilis and familars were in their homes sleeping as were their two leg owners. A mare.. a blood red mare with black mane and tail that was curled to the very tip of it had appeared out of her home that was built by the meadows, yawning as if she had just woke up from sleeping all day.

The mare smiled at the clear starry sky before slowly walking towards the riverbank where she knows it is quite safe. She drinks some water before beginning to watch the sky. The wind blew gently across her mane and tail, making the curls curl even more.

White Neko Chan

Beloved Shapeshifter

dolphingurl
Crew

Devoted Streaker

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 5:22 pm
Shilah walked along the riverbank in the moonlight. It was a very peaceful night that was surprisingly well lit because of the big beautiful moon that hung in the the starry sky. He had just woken up so he felt energized and renewed.

As he walked he looked around. The way the moonlight cast shadow on everything made it look different then in the daytime. His mouth was dry and he needed to get something to drink. He lowered his head to take a sip from the river.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 4:32 am
The mare's ears twitches when she had heard someone also coming up to the river. She looks over to see who it was and smiled as it could be a possible new friend to make. She whinnied softly to alert the stallion in hopes of talking to him.

"Hello, sir! It is gorgeous night, isn't it?" She said with a smile before trotting towards him with her tail swaying side and side.

White Neko Chan

Beloved Shapeshifter

dolphingurl
Crew

Devoted Streaker

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 2:32 pm
Shilah took another sip from the river then heard someone calling out to him. He raised his head slowly and looked over curiously in the direction from which he heard the voice. When he did, he saw a mare walking towards him in the moonlight.

He smiled at the stranger and walked towards her as well. "Hello there to you as well. Yes it is a wonderful night." He said and nodded his head. "My name is Shilah, who might you be?" He said in a polite manner.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 2:55 pm
The mare smiled and tosses her head to try and get her curled mane out of her eyes before replying to the stallion ever so kindly. "I am Cassandra but I like to be called Cassie since my mother would only call me by my full name whenever I was in trouble.. hehe." She chuckles as she remembers the first time she snucked out to see the stars and got caught.

Cassie looks over to him and nickered slightly, "I like your name, sir. It is a bold name if I may say so. Not too many soquilis are out at this time of the night. What brings you out so late, hmm?" She said with a soft and gentle smile."

White Neko Chan

Beloved Shapeshifter

dolphingurl
Crew

Devoted Streaker

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 3:32 pm
Shilah laughed lightly. "Well, it is nice to meet you miss Cassan.. I mean Cassie." He said and nodded his head. "I myself, do not have a nickname. Everyone just calls me Shilah." He said and laughed again and smiled.

"What brings me out?" He repeated as he thought for a moment. "Well, I suppose I came out just to explore a bit. What brings you out then if there are not many soquili out?"

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 3:56 pm
Cassie looks at him and says, "I think your name is perfect.. You don't need a full name, Shilah." She giggled before continuing on with her answers. "I love to come out and watch the stars at night. It is the time where I think and mostly talk to the sky of my dreams and wishes.  

White Neko Chan

Beloved Shapeshifter

dolphingurl
Crew

Devoted Streaker

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 4:13 pm
Shilah laughed. "Well thank you, my name means brother." He said and nodded. "Night time is a nice time to think." He said and nodded his head in agreement. "And it is a beautiful night to come out for such a thing." He said looking up at the starry night sky and then smiled turning his attention back to her.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 4:17 pm
Cassie nodded at his words before looking at the nightsky herself. "Aye. The stars themselves can hold their promise of not to tell your wishes and desires to anyone unlike most soquilis." She sighs before smiling with a soft blush. "I don't mean you.. but soquilis in general. Anyway.. Where do you live most of the time, Shilah? I didn't know that your name means brother.. I don't know what's meaning my full name means." She giggled slightly as she looked backed at him with a smile."  

White Neko Chan

Beloved Shapeshifter

dolphingurl
Crew

Devoted Streaker

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 4:29 pm
Shilah nodded and smiled. "Well, it is nice to have some one or something to confide in." He said and laughed. "I live in a teepee by the beach, but I have not gone back there in a little while. I have mostly just been wondering around the lands." He said and nodded his head again.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 10:04 am
Cassie smiled softly and says "The beach? I have never been there. I heard the sunsets there are gorgeous. I live near here where I could always have a drink of water and feel safe away from mean two-leggers. My owner is really kind but most two-leggers are only thinking of themselves.. not their animal friends who needs love and care.." She sighs as she dared not to go into that topic. "Anyway... Can you tell me about the beach, Shilah?"  

White Neko Chan

Beloved Shapeshifter

dolphingurl
Crew

Devoted Streaker

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 2:55 pm
Shilah nodded his head. "Yes, I live, well used to atleast, with my father and rest of my family and my two-legger. The beach is a fun place to grow up, and the sunsets over the water are really nice." He said and nodded his head again. He hadn't really been back to his teepee in quite a while.

He looked at her. "What would you like to know about the beach? I am not sure as to what to tell you exactly." He said and laughed lightly.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 3:02 pm
Cassie nodded softly and smiles, "I have never been to the beach before not even as a little foal.. I would love to know everything about it, Shilah." She then walks closer with a smile.  

White Neko Chan

Beloved Shapeshifter

dolphingurl
Crew

Devoted Streaker

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 3:22 pm
Shilah looked at his friend and laughed. "Um... okay.. let's see what is there to tell you. Hmm.. it is hard to explain." He said and paused for a second then looked at her. "Maybe instead of telling you about it, I could take you there and show it to you?"

He smiled at his friend and watched to see what her responce would be. "If you don't think you want to go all there way over there we don't have to." He said and nodded.

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff