Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRP] The Considerate & The Shy (Shilah & Ama)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alice says RAWR

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 6:17 pm
(( *ponts to sig. for image of Ama* ))

Days has passed so fast for her. In a blink of an eye, she has been here for at least 5 months. Well, that is how it felt it had been. Looking out into the open, the aqua mare could see the small yellow dotted blue ceiling above her. A nice cool breeze rushed by as the night got darker and this day started to end while tomorrow was ready to start. Everything had been going nice and smoothly in her life, nothing had gone wrong. Then again, nothing exciting has happened. Ama always thought her life as boring, she wanted to have a fun life. Full of activities and more, rather than just walk to places and stand around.

Maybe one day... Thinking to herself about her life being fun. Then a quick flash of an image appeared in her again. It was that picture again, of this unknown stallion. She has never saw him before, but often wondered why this male keeps appearing in her head. There were times where she would suddenly wander off into space while talking with someone. It was a stallion that looked almost like a cat. Of course, she wasn't expecting to find him here. He was good looking, she always thought he looked like a cat, or has the patterns of a cat. Shaking her head, Ama tried to focuss on the starts twinkling in the sky.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 6:31 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Shilah peacefully trotted along, exploring everything around him. As he dod so he looked over and saw an aqua colored figure of in the distance. Curious as to what it might be he ventured off towards it. As he got closer he relized that the figure was another soquili, a mare to be more specific.

He decided that it would probably be okay to go over and meet this soquili that he had never met. It was not unusual for him to see soquili he did not know, this was because he did not know very many soquili at all.

He walked over towards her more, but he did not want to startle her. He nickered softly towards her to see how she would react.

dolphingurl
Crew

Devoted Streaker

Alice says RAWR

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 6:37 pm
A nicker came from behind. Turning around, she saw a stallion walking towards her. Not like other times, she wasn't surprised, Ama was expecting someone to notice her anytime now. It happened quite often when she is stading somewhere alone. Smiling,the mare waited for the other to introduce themself first. Although she wanted to greet him. "Hi." Her shyness rushed in again, not able to control herself. Ama knew she would mumble during this conversation, if there would be one that is.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 2:15 pm
Shilah smiled back at the mare kindly. "Hello there to you too." He said back to her once he was close enough. "My name is Shilah, and who might you be?" He asked then nodded his head slightly in a polite manner. He wanted to make a good first impression.

He looked at her smiling trying to make sure she was comfortable. "If you don't want to tell me who you are you don't have to." He said and laughed lightly trying to break the ice.

dolphingurl
Crew

Devoted Streaker

Alice says RAWR

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 2:22 pm
"Well, hello Shilah. I'm Amatsila, just call me Ama." Smiling back. This was a first for someone ever to say that she didn't have to tell her name to them if she didn't want to. Normally they stand there waiting unpatiently for her name. "I'm fine with you knowing my name." Still smiling. So many new faces on this land, has she really stayed in her teepee that long. Ama was hoping to be able to meet everyone oneday, well the nice ones anyways. She didn't expect a unkind soquili to talk much, and if they do, all they ever would say is bad stuff about you or others.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 2:13 pm
Shilah laughed lightly. "Well it is very nice to meet you Ama." He said nodding his head. "So, what brings you out on this nice day? Meeting friends perhaps?" He said smiling at her.

"Because if you are that is okay." He said not wanting to take up her time if she had somewhere that she need to go. He loved to meet new people, but he didn't want to bother her.

dolphingurl
Crew

Devoted Streaker

Alice says RAWR

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 2:20 pm
Not exactly sure or remembering why she was out here in the first place, Ama smiled. "I...I don't know actually. I just kinda...wanted to come outside." Confused by her own words, why was she out here again. Now Ama started to wonder. "How about you?" Not much had happened in her life recently, and she wanted something happy to happen. Just something nice, or even exciting. Everything is just so boring in her life, why?  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 3:22 pm
Shilah laughed lightly and smiled at her. "That is perfectly okay Ama, sometimes I just feel like going out myself." He said and nodded his head. "I guess I just wanted to explore more and see what I could find." He said smiling. "I like to see what new things or new soquili I can find."  

dolphingurl
Crew

Devoted Streaker

Alice says RAWR

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 3:46 pm
"Yes, exploring is fun." Ama said. Her voice almost a whisper. She has never talked with a stallion for a long time, in fact she doesn't even remember the last time she has spoken with one. She was scared she'll mess thigns up and get laughed at. Hopefully Shilah here is a nice male. Nothing else came to her mind, so she had nothing to say. It was quite odd.  
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games