Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRP] Red Clouds meet a yellow sun. (Shilah+Lovebeam)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

dolphingurl
Crew

Devoted Streaker

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 8:09 am
User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Shilah walked along through the clearing, the mid day sun shining down on everything. He looked at everything which was covered with a white veil of snow and smiled. As he walked he could hear a soft grumble telling him it was time for him to find something to eat. He looked down and saw some grass peeking up through the snow. He smiled happily and brushed away the snow and began to munch on the small patch of grass.

After he was down he looked back up now feeling better from getting something to eat eventhough it was not much. He heard a soft noise and looked around wondering if there might be more soquili around. What he saw was not a soquili he saw a rabbit and he laughed lightly as he smiled at the rabbit. Oh well. He thought to himself though he was rather hoping that it would someone he could to talk to.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 6:47 pm
Lovebeam wandered acoss the snow. It was a lovely day although she always had preffered the night. Lovebeam nosed the small plants sticking out of the snow. She flicked her ears back and looked around hearing crunching in the snow, she snow sparkles like a thousand tiny diamonds. Lovebeam smiled. Hearing a rabbit hopping around somewhere near by “Who’s there?” she asked the shadow not to far away there was no fear in the mares voice. Lovebeam tossed her pink and teal-blue forelock out of her face as she tried to get a glimpse of the one who hid behind the trees.

She didn’t mind company, it didn’t matter one way or another. The mare sparkled too in the sunlight. She flicked her one orange ear back and waited for a response. He demeanor was mysterious. Her crystal blue eyes seemed to see more than she told.

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice-Cold Wyvern

19,650 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

dolphingurl
Crew

Devoted Streaker

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 7:11 am
Shilah heard a someone call out and he smiled as he looked into the direction from which the sound came from. He walked a little closer in that direction curiously. "Um, I am Shilah?" He said still not sure as to who he was talking to since he could not see her very well behind the trees. As he got closer he saw a glimpse of pink and blue hair from behind the trees. "Who are you, if you don't mind me asking?" He asked curiously as he got even closer.

He stopped where he was not wanted to get to close to the other soquili in case it did not want him there. The sun shone down onto him as he stood there and waited to see if the other might answer him.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 4:31 pm
"My name is Lovebeam" she smiled Not minding his walking nearer. She saw a golden coat behind the trees. Lovebeam decided this was not the best way to carry on a conversation through trees She stepped arount them to get a better veiw of whom she was speaking to. "It's a pleasure to meet you Shilah." she looked at the contrast in his dark brown, black and orange mane to his brightly colored pelt.

"What brings you out on such a day?" she asked of him, she was going to go farther south to explore soon and see some different stars. She flicked her ears back, oh dear she yearned for warmer weather. Lovebeam didn't like the cold much. Lovebeam looked at him calmly.

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice-Cold Wyvern

19,650 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

dolphingurl
Crew

Devoted Streaker

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 11:48 am
Shilah looked at Lovebeam and smiled at her as she came out from behind the trees. "It is nice to meet you aswell Lovebeam." He said and nodded his head. He looked at her and saw all of the different colors with the white that seemed to balance it out.

He looked at her and continued to smile friendly. "I was just exploring around and I decided to see if there was still any grass under the snow, which there was." He said and laughed lightly. The snow did not bother him much, he like the way it seemed to look peaceful with all of the white.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 5:29 pm
"I was going to go to the beach" she explained "its far south so it will be warmer down there," she then thought for a moment "And I felt like a change of scenery." lovebeam had grown bored of the same landscape and decided to walk south, she had done this many times. she always enjoyed her wanders.

((Dead muse))  

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice-Cold Wyvern

19,650 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash