Neko Girl

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 12:02 am
[I like CEREAL.]

User Image
    Name: Chrysoprase
    Species: Shadow (Shadow Fiend)
    Eye Color: Black (white pupils)
    Hair Color: Green

Accessories: Three piercings in left ear, two peircings in right ear, black buckle arm band, black wrist band

Element: Shadow/Poison?
    Power(s): Can dissolve parts of his body into tiny particles or disappear altogether, ability to manipulate things into energy to "eat" (can erode metals, poison fruits... pretty much destory whatever he needs in order to fill his "stomach") [other abilities have yet to be revealed]
    Hobbies: Wrecking havoc, annoying Demare, playing tricks on people

Personality: This little trickster is a force to be reckoned with. Playful and chaotic at the same time, Chrys appears to have two sides to him, just like his bond; one part of him really enjoys causing trouble and making a mess of things, while another part of him knows its wrong and hates doing it. The poor soul quite conflicted, he'll often "hid" after breaking things instead of asking Demare to appologize him. (Only a few people can see him, after all.) He fears being forgotten, so he'll often stay with Demian over being with Clare (who has learned to ignore him very well), and enjoys playing with the shadow beasts in the demon's realm.

All the while, Chrys feels that there is something dangerous resting within himself, and grows cautious of this when he is ready to sleep. After all, he's known for causing the most trouble when no one is looking within his slumber.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 12:02 am
[My KNIGHTS in SHINING armor.]

User ImageName: Demare (pronounced "Deh-mAH-Ray") Mateni [Also known as Demian or Clare]
Race: Half Demon, half Angel (Legend)
Eye Color: Black (right), white (left), red (two above right eye) [The red eyes have been sealed shut. They can open when Demian is in the body, and only when the angelic seals on his right arm have been tampered with.]
Hair Color: Reddish brown
Distinguishing Features: Bi-colored eyes, demon (right) and angel (left) wings, black angelic and demonic runes (on the right and left arms respectively), black spark-like marks spreading from his right shoulder blade to the elbow of his right arm, two slits on his forehead above his right eye

Element: Shadow/Light
Abilities: Limited flight; some shadow "magic" (can "teleport" using shadows; black hole affect [can swallow up light from certain amount of space, about the size of a small house]; create bursts of black fire); able to "transform" right arm; healing (can heal most gashes and some broken bones; faster healing recovery), some light "magic" (create light [large, bright orbs that can shed light up to three miles]; can "teleport" using light [such as light from lightbulbs, the sun, fire, etc.]); inhuman strength
User ImageHobbies: Smoking, learning how to play the bass guitar and drums, listening to loud music, tending to the shadow beasts; Reading, playing the piano, learning how to play the guitar, researching necromancy for a secret project

Personality: Demare takes schizophrenia to a whole new level as he hosts two souls, each with separate identities, and very different personalities.

The two souls have undergone nearly a complete 180 degrees since becoming teenagers. Due to a lot of emotional trauma thanks to Neko's death, their personalities have practically switched, Clare no longer being the friendly and caring soul he once was and Demian being much more tolerable. Their relationship with each other has changed drastically, the two hardly speaking even when they're able to, and mostly end up just fighting when they do get around to talking.

Clare, while on the outside still seems the same, has turned toward the darker side of things, keeping his bitter thoughts to himself as he smiles. He is still friendly to those he'd befriended since his arrival, but new faces don't seem to get much of a glance as he finds the world to be much more cruel than it lets on. His trust had been broken, and now the angel is very slowly picking up the pieces, hating almost everyone and everything he didn't care about before. Clare has also picked up a slyer nature, making more suggestive comments and actions toward certain females (at least, one in particular just to annoy her mother [*coughMAYUcough*]).

Demian, on the other hand, has become a little more open. While still bitter about some things, he seems a little happier than he used to be, trusting others a little more and even trying to make friends. His temper may still be through the roof, but he's learned to control it a little better and even how to be more sincere. Who says a demon can't figure out how to love?

Neko Girl

Neko Girl

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 12:04 am
[The THINGS he LIKES.]

User Image
    Name: Neko (Deceased)
    Species: Half cat demon, half light demon
    Eye Color: Gold
    Hair Color: Blood red
    Distinguishing Features: Cat/Fox ears and tail, scar over right eye, cat-like eyes

Element: Shadow/Light
    Power(s): Mage (deals will all types of magic), telekinetic abilities, able to transform at will
    Hobbies: Caring for creatures that need a home, reading, studying magical artifacts and books, reading about old history, singing/playing/listening to music, forgetting the past

Personality: Neko is a little hard to explain at times, because she doesn't have any set moods. In a way, she truly is very much like a cat (cuddly one moment, bitchy the next) when it comes to the way that she acts at times, but for the most part she's decently calm. Normally, when caught on a good day, Neko can be friendly, very tolerant of others' behaviors, and overall a nice person to be around. She likes to help others (but prefers to be asked before she just volunteers her services), and loves to take in creatures that need homes or just in general someone to love or be loved by. However, where there is good, there is also bad.

Catch Neko on a bad day, and you just might get bit. While still generally calm, she won't hesitate to let others know if she finds them annoying, much less hide the fact that she is annoyed or in a bad mood. She tends to glare a lot when angry, and will hold a grudge if the issue is worth it in her eyes. There are times where Neko can be pretty vain and condescending, but there are also times where she can be very distant and emotionally unstable.

User Image
    Name: Domonic Fons
    Species: Light demon
    Eye Color: Light blue
    Hair Color: Blonde
    Distinguishing Features: Gold amulet worn on his left wrist carrying a large, blue gem; brown leather messenger bag always on his shoulder

Element: Water/Light
    Power(s): Water Mage, light magic, ability to transform at will
    Hobbies: Studying everything related to/about water magic, reading (poems, novels, about romance in general), helping Neko

Personality: Domonic is, somewhat, your below-average male. His heart is truly where it should be, and his mind is almost always in the correct head. He is very nervous and shy around new people, tending to stay rather silent and just observing. In fact, his shyness can get really bad at times: around any woman, no matter who it might be or how long he's known them, there seems to be this permanent blush on his cheeks and he has a hard time looking them in the face (or even their feet). While he's brave on the inside, it usually takes a life or death situation to really get him to show it on the outside.

While Domonic is a very loyal and friendly person, it's very hard for him to make friends. Some tend to find his love for magic and thirst of knowledge rather boring or geeky, while others find it interesting that he can study one subject for so long without getting tired of it. More often than not, he gets misunderstood quite easily. Amazingly, he has been said to be a charmer when one gets to know him well enough, but with his blush, who can tell who he's actually charming? (In other words, Domonic has been confused for being homosexual, and Neko finds it rather entertaining to watch him squirm when another male starts hitting back by mistake.) Alas, there is some man in this one. When caught in the right mood (or perhaps just given the right drink), he can be the smooth talker and sly devil others think he should be.

User Image
    Name: Manior Kyo Fons (Nickname: Manny)
    Species: 3/4 Light demon, 1/3 cat demon
    Eye Color: Gold
    Hair Color: Blonde?
    Distinguishing Features: Cat ears and tail, "smudge" on his forehead above his right eye

Element: Unknown as of yet
    Power(s): Minor telekinesis (can lift up to approx. 4-5lbs at once)
    Hobbies: Getting into drawers, hoarding plushies, keeping himself extremely clean, being playful

Personality: A little more grown up, this boy is still like a growing kitten. Manior enjoys getting his hands on anything he can, particularly things that sparkle or chime. He loves to hold just about anything soft, and a plushie has taken place of his precious rattle, never leaving his side for ANY reason. Not even to go potty, or to take a bath. Still fearless, Manny explores even more now, even venturing the back yard and climbing trees if he thinks something new is around. The only difference is that now he prefers to take adventures on his own, and is starting to want a playmate more his age.

While a little rambunctious, Manior is a complete neat freak. He hates getting dirty, whining whenever his hands or clothes get dirty, and even "lecturing" the others about not cleaning up after themselves. He loves helping his parents with the dishes and house work, almost always picking small things up for them and relocating them to tables, desks, chairs, and anything that's up off of the floor. He's happiest when taking a bath, and loves to play with the bubbles by making "sculptures" or throwing them at whoever's accompanying him.

User Image
    Name: Layla
    Species: ?? (Shattered Story)
    Eye Color: Blue
    Hair Color: Deep Purple
    Distinguishing Features: None.

Element: Currently unknown. Possibly shadow?
    Power(s): Currently unknown.
    Hobbies: Making crafts, causing trouble (yet being innocent), pulling pranks, picking on "Big Brother" (Demare)

Personality: Layla appears to be sweet and innocent, but don't let her looks fool you. She's a little trickster at heart, and enjoys pulling pranks on the least expecting. Not a favorite amoung the members of the house, but she doesn't seem to care what they think of her. So long as there's still people around for her to bother, she's as happy as can be. She especially loves to pick on her oldest "brother", whom in his own right was the most feared prankster before she came along.

While enjoying causing mischief, Layla also enjoys making crafts. She has a slight fixation with useful knick-knacks, always poking around and searching for small things others don't have a use for. She also has an interest in magic, that being one subject that particularly makes her interested in the house she lives in. One can usually find her observing some of the little faeries or magical creatures roaming around, or trying to browse through an old tome she can find just about anywhere. Sometimes she'll also pick up an old fairytale, usually about a magical princess and that normally ends in tragedy.

User Image
    Name: Johanna (Nickname: Jo)
    Species: Jumi (Etansel)
    Eye Color: Brown
    Hair Color: Bleached blonde with green streaks
    Distinguishing Features: Blank eyes, a large blue gem embedded into her chest, Purple markings on her cheeks and around her ankles

Element: Earth
    Power(s): Unknown
    Hobbies: Being lazy, playing out in the sun, reading, writing about the "family"

Personality: Truthful, friendly, and intelligent, this girl enjoys the natural things in life. This is often shown by her choice, or lack there of, clothing, usually a simple cloth tied around the waist. However, due to the house being mostly populated by men, she is forced to wear a top of some sort, which is almost always a simple white bikini top. Johanna tends to be blunt when it comes to just about anything, prefering not to beat around the bush and to just say things aloud. She is incapable of lying, figuring that there's no point in doing so, and if often found to be Layla's Achilles Heel.

Even though she stands out in appearance, Johanna is perhaps the most looked over member of the house, mostly keeping to herself unless in the presense of her mischievious "sister". She doesn't mind this, feeling that the others are not really her family, but feels honored to be thought of as a daughter/sibling nonetheless.

User Image
    Name: Izumi
    Species: Human? (Forgotten Document)
    Eye Color: Light blue (right) and lavander (left)
    Hair Color: White (looks a little silvery/liiiiight purple)
    Distinguishing Features: Bi-colored eyes

Element: Secret
    Power(s): Currently unknown. Has a photographic memory.
    Hobbies: Unsure.

Personality: Shy, a little on the quiet side, but very curious. She enjoys meeting new people and learning about things, and enjoys going on adventures. Fairly bright, Izumi loves to read (what she can, at least), and tends to learn things rather quickly. Sometimes she starts to daydream, and every now and again she'll even get a little dirty while playing. She doesn't care so long as she can clean up afterwards.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 12:06 am
[I is PRETTY, yes?]

Date Unknown.
Received June 26, 2005

User Image

August 13, 2006

User Image

Neko Girl

Neko Girl

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 12:07 am
[My SHADOW and ME...]

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 12:08 am
[Like ME? Is FRIEND?]

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image
User ImageUser Image User Image User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

.:~:.

User Image User Image User Image User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Neko Girl

Neko Girl

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 12:11 am
[My THREATS.]

User Image
    Name: Mayu Hinasaki
    Species: Sakura Tree (Legend)
    Eye Color: Pink
    Hair Color: White
    Distinguishing Features: Sakura branches sprouting from her back

Relationship with Demare: Clare's girlfriend

Chrys' Feelings towards him/her: Chrys is not fond of this one. Something about being too bright and cheery, and stealing half of his "buddy" from him. He finds the girl to be in his way of regaining the angel's favor, feeling threatened by her presence even when in hiding. Regrets that she can't see him, if only because he'd enjoy scaring the crap out of her. Redeeming factor would be her cherry blossoms, as he likes to bask in the piles of petals he finds laying about. They also make him feel pretty.

User Image
    Name: Karan Satourne
    Species: Gypsy (Legend)
    Eye Color: Silver (right), gold (left)
    Hair Color: White
    Distinguishing Features: Bi-colored eyes

Relationship with Demare: Demare's best friend; Demian's love interest

Chrys' Feelings towards him/her: Chrys is still on the fence about him. He doesn't like the fact that the child draws Demian's attention away from him, but at the same time he feels at ease when the boy is around. He feels he's a calming factor in the demon's troubled soul, and is jealous that he himself doesn't give the same reaction. Is curious as to whether the child is affixed enough to the darkness that it would be possible to interact with him.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 12:24 am
[Is BROTHER? This OTHER.]

User Image
    Name: Watour
    Species: Shadow (Shadow Sprite)
    Eye Color: Light green
    Hair Color: Light green

Accessories: Three piercings in left ear

Element: Shadow
    Power(s): Unknown
    Hobbies: Being lazy

Personality: --paranoid, superstitious, yet laid-back--

Neko Girl

Neko Girl

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 12:32 am
[BALETED.]  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 12:44 am
[Kitty IS lazy BUTT.]

Neko Girl

Neko Girl

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 12:44 am
[My SCARY. Is CREEPY.]

User Image
    Name: Shadow
    Species: Demon
    Eye Color: Red
    Hair Color: Black
    Distinguishing Features: None

Element: Shadow/Darkness
    Power(s): Telekinetic abilities, ancient magics (mostly deals with fire and ice), ability to manipulate all forms of shadows/darkness, teleportation, ability to manipulate body (to a certain degree; can't regenerate form, but can manipulate and shape much like a shadow), ability to transport through shadows
    Hobbies: Torturing Neko, killing innocent creatures, causing fights on mortal planes

Personality:

User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 12:46 am
[Things MEANT to BE broken.]

The Rules:

As this journal belongs to me, I would very much appreciate it if readers would abide by these rules should you feel the need to post something.

Do NOT post here without contacting me first, with the exception of staff. There's a reason for this, so follow this rule if you're going to follow any of them. Please respect my wishes.

If you post here, please turn off your signature. I can't stress this enough. I personally think journals look nicer without them. If you forget to turn it off, that's fine... I would just prefer that it's off.

All posts must be made in character and in a roleplay format, with the exception of the staff. I'd appreciate it if OOC stuff could be left out of RPs and such. Comments and the like are meant to be for those involved, not necessarily everyone.

Absolutely NO God-moding. I really shouldn't even have to say this.

I would like to note that I'm sorry if anything sounds too harsh or strict, but this is the way I'd like for things to be done. That's all there really is to it.