User Image

information.____________________________________________

Point Total: 27,516
Updated: 12/23/06
[Quick Reference Profile]
[Shop Thread]

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 8:50 pm
User Image

Updatey info/short sumary of story thus far...

(when there finally is some XD)

and Table of Contents!

bios are on top, rules on bottom right now XD  

Kipestshin

Kipestshin

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 9:01 pm
Allon's Bio:

*needs to stick pictures*
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v127/Kipestshin/olderthings/Allonbacksketch.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v127/Kipestshin/olderthings/Allonpants.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v127/Kipestshin/olderthings/chibiAllon.jpg
User Image

Allon is a Doshikai (and is no longer RPed there, please do not ask me any questions concerning that or the shop, thank you). That said, moving onto his history ^_^...

-----Allon was kidnapped as a very young boy, practically a baby. His 'father' was a madman. Allon was raised in a barren room, save a stiff bed that made an army cot look like fine living, a caligraphy pen without ink (most likely left there by accadent) and a single bland blanket. There was a door that lead outside, to a very small walled off in concreate area. Allon spent most of his time out there when he could, he loved looking at the stars. He dosn't know there names or care, and still loves them to this day.
-----His father taught him that he only had one purpose on Earth, and that was to be mankinds savior. He was told he was to bring heaven to Earth, this would mean he needed to kill every single person, then heaven would be full and everyone would come back, happy, safe, and perfect. It would be heaven on Earth.
-----Allon had no reason to doubt what he said, and did as he was told, never really talking or doing much. One day when he was about 6 or so... maybe older... a stray mangy old cat came into his yard. Allon, not used to any contact besides his father yelling at him, or having bairly cooked/edible food shoved under his door, became 'friends' with the grumpy cat. He would save bits of his meal for it, even if that cat never would be friendly to him. His father realised Allon 'had' a cat, and flipped out on him. Pets were unaceeptible, if not a HORRIBLE thing. To punish the boy, he refused to feed him until he killed the cat... and ate it. Allon lasted three days until it just couldn't go on anymore, and he killed the cat with his bare hands and the pen, and ate it.
-----This pleased his father, and soon Allon was taught how to be a more effective killer. He stuck with his pen for a long time, until his father had a blade made for him. Allon's first human victim was the only other human that knew he exsisted, and was his father's friend. This friend didn't realize exactly how Allon was being treated, he just assumed the kid was shy. he would give Allon presents for holidays and whatnot, and his father would just take them away and they wouldn't be seen again. This friend had started to notice what was going on, as Allon's father was becoming obviously more nurotic and agressive. To keep things from getting ruined, Allon was taken to kill him in the night. Using his blade which he hadn't quite become strong enough to weild effectivly, the job wasn't unmessy. The friend realised what was going on, but by that time it was to late. He died not putting up much of a fight, not hating the boy, knowing it wasn't his choice. The father rewarded Allon by letting him take one of his dead friends masks. Which he still has to this day.
-----After a while his father's health rapidly declined, by now Allon was perfectly trained in everything his father wanted from him. His father had him kill him before setting of. It wasn't a hateful kill, as one mightt hink, Allon still had all the respect int he world for his father and left to carry out his wishes. Before he died he made Allon promise him to comepleate his work, and to not get distracted, trust no one. Allon swore too.
-----Over the years Allon killed hundreds and developed his own code for killing. He would kill entire familys off in the towns he went too, so no one was left behing to greave.
-----Now the very important thing to understand about Allon is he really thinks he is helping people by killing them, he dosn't do it for sadistic pleasure (though... from time to time he can slip into that >.>)
-----He lives off of roadkill and pets he kills, and usually just sleeps on the ground against a tree, away from where he might be found, but can still see the stars.
-----Allon would be considered an agressive Seme by most. He had a lover breifly until he broke his back by mistake. This messed with his mind a bit, cause he was happy and, that was very unexpected. His lover's family was in town for a reunion, it was quite the bloodbath. Allon killed off over 50 people before running to another town. He then tried to block any feelings he might have for someone, not that it was something htat happened often.. as most people don't fall for someone who says they are going to kill you in all seriousness.
-----A few years after that whole incedent, Allon made the fortunate/unfortunate mistake of randomly picking the house of a man named Lucian and his twin brother Mordecai. This didn't turn out the way he was expecting....
-----(to make a very long story shorter, this is heavely summarised. so anyone who knows the storys won't be confused) Mordecai opened the door without checkign who it was, and was promply slammed into a wall by Allon, who was going to kill him. Lucian, ened up stopping him, and Allon didn't know why he listened. They ended up having tea, something Allon had never had, as well as tea sandwiches. Over time Lucian and Allon fell in love. Lucian was a mad scientist basically, and Allon helped him by moving heavy things, and.. disposing of left over animal parts. Things and stuff happen, and Allon allows himself to love Lucian. They both see the world rather different, and have a taste for blood. But Lucian is a man or reason, and Allon is very impulsive. This creates quite a bit of tension. Like there were nights when they would just tear into each other, but by the end everything would settle down and they would make up. (dispite that lookign the way it does, they are just sleeping.. thats it) Allon becomes part of the family, living for the first time really as other people do, with things such as a bed and cooked food. He does pick up a taste for tea and cooked things, never quiteloosing his taste for raw meat though, much to Mordecai's disgust. He also gets to confront his fear of pets. Having to kill the cat he didn't want to as a kid, and his fathers great outbirst ont eh subject of pets, he became a bit phobic of them. Mordecai had a 'pet cat' named Kitty, who was a test that Lucian made, and didn't know his brother would fall madly maternal with. Kitty is very michivious and does have a thing with sticking fingers in noses,which, Allon was not very happy to find out. She is probably the one thing that coulda made him crawl up a wall then. But he started to get used to her, slowly but surly. Allon and Kitty even tried to learn to write together, with little luck. Things went well for a while, and then very bad. Lucian got kidnapped and, having made Allon promise not to kill for him, made it hard for him to get him back. Allon wasn't the one to rescue him, and Lucian came back changed.. even so Allon realized how much he very truely loved him. Allon proposed to Lucian, swearing that he was his heaven. This was a big change for Allon, who knew he was going against everything he had promised his father. Allon promised to save Lucian for the last one he killed, to him that was a great deal of love. Lucian accepted his proposal.
-----But things were not right, Lucian only pushed Allon farther away, to the point he would lock him out of the lab, which is where Lucian spent all of his time, and would just push him away durring the night. Allon was very confused and it started to drive him crazy. He could be heard playing crystal cups, a thing he did when he became tremedously overwhelemd and sad... very frequently. One day Lucian just told Allon he was the one thing he truely hated, and that was a mage. Allon HATES mages. Magic makes his hair stand up on his neck, but mages, all mages are unaceptable. At that moment his heart died. He had no clue what to do. He was in so much shock his hands wouldn't even move to kill the man he loved more then anything. Lucian left without another word.. and Allon hasn't seen him since.
-----Allon never truely recovered from that. He waited months for Lucian to return home, but he never did. Everything was dead to him, and nothing made it better. He was afraid to leave incase Lucian came back, but being in that house drained his soul. He didn't even kill... since he had promised his mate he wouldn't unless he said it was okay.
-----Mordecai was also crushed by his brother's unreasonable personality switch, but handled it better in the end. Mordecai, who was never close to Allon since he didn't want to die, and hates blood, offered to let him stay in the house for as long as he liked, but he was moving out. Allon thanked him, but left as well, taking only what he had come with, and a case full of the glasses he so loved the sound of.
-----Allon met a few people along the way that he could confide in, and he started his killing, but with far less gusto. But when he does... entire towns dissapear.

Things Allon likes:
Blood
Sharks
Swimming, the colder the water the better.
Food
mass killing when he has the time, and the mood is right. he still plans to kill you all.

Things you should not do if you are wise:
do not EVER bring up Lucian. ever. you will make him cry.
don't touch his crystal cups unless he offers for you to.
don't mention mages. he HATES them.
do not ever expect Allon to fall in love with anyone. it won't happen.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 9:02 pm
User Image

Citrine's Bio:

comming soon~! ooh aaaah~! heart

How Citrine and Allon met....

Floating along, having excaped Athan's watch finnaly she enjoyed her freedom. A group of people interested her, as she approched, the one she was most curious about cried out and fell dead. Before she could turn her attention to the others, they to died. Well dead people arn't very interesting, but the man walking away migh be, so she followed him, getting closer and closer. Her misty tendrils wisped against the tips of his fingers as he walked, something in hs gut told him he was being followed, but didn't realize it was her. Unconsiously his hand curled around her, and to his suprise he felt something like... a hard stone. Allon brought his hand up, cupping his other one under it and looked at the yellow mist covered thing. At that moment such a warm, content feeling rushed through him... it felt almost like a purr. From that moment on Citrine followed Allon, and he never tried to stop her, strangly dispite seeming magical, he had absolutly no disgust for her.

Citrine's stolen cosmetics list X3:

1 lipstick (Mor's)

Mm, I'd say her curiousity about Allon pulled her in, but ... like, after she bonds with him, it's that energy and feeling of rush and satisfaction that ... really makes her happy with him.

Citrine enjoys his killing rush.

Kipestshin

Kipestshin

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 9:06 pm
i know i'm gonna reorganise this. so i'm just going to take up the front page. i'm pretty relaxed about anyone posting in here. just please use parentasis and keep it fairly on topic, silliness is fine ^_^... unless fo course that is frowned upon. thank you ^_^  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 9:08 pm
friends/enemys XD

Hawk meeting Citrine for the first time.  

Kipestshin

Kipestshin

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 9:09 pm
pictures quick list maybe  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 9:10 pm
damn.... i just had an awesome burrito *so happy full* ^__^ heart  

Kipestshin

Kipestshin

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 9:12 pm
Allon: .... *rolls his eyes*

Citrine: *wiggles her misty tendrils happy and without care as she hovers around him like a slow fly* heart  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 9:16 pm
*looks at other people's set ups* hmmm... probably should go with that.

i'm pretty lax on my rules. if you don't want it done to you, don't do it to me.
annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd
thanks for looking XD i hope you enjoy Citrine as much as i do ^_^  

Kipestshin

Kipestshin

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 9:17 pm
random cuteness....  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 9:18 pm
... ninja

(rules)

1. no art theft. if you like the picture, you are welcome to save it and look at for your own enjoyment, but you may not use if for anything other then that unless you talked with me about it (i don't bite XP) or if its a picture that involves your character you may use it in your journal. I thank you in advance ^_^ (and please save to your own server x_x i have a tendency to move links...)

2. Please do not PM me if it can be avoided. My inbox gets filled with stupid spam at an alarming rate. I would hate to miss your request or question ^_^ If it is something private, i will understand. I don't bite heads off... i just don't wanna have a chat over PMs. .. if that makes sence.

3. On Posting:
A. if there is an active RP going on it will be marked at the top of the last post in the thread. Please hold off on posting if that is the case. and you may PM me in that case. thank you ^_^
B. i'm not as strict on who can post here, but i do ask that you use parenthesis. and try to keep ramblings Shadow related ^_^ if you are asking me about my shop, post in my guild.
C. if you are begging for art, please know i... am a busy person. if i'm not giving you a sketch, be prepared to pay for it. This isn't to be mean, its just something that has to be done. It keeps down on the frivolous art requests. you have to really want it and be patent enough to save. for prices check my medusa guild. (www)
D. are you leaving a sketch? a gift? well thank you! if you could put a little RPlike blurb about why its there (i guess unless its fanart XD) that would be so awesome!

4. all art (c) its creator, all characters (c) the owner.

5. Please observe the OOC/IC rules most RPs have. this means if i state something here, and your character wouldn't know it/shouldn't know it they DON'T. Do not use charater info to try to manipulate them, it might backfire on you XP thank you. If you were not involved in Allon's previous RP, do NOT try digging up parts of it. ... its just alot of stress i don't think you ment to bring up.

6. Interested in wanting to meet Citrine and Allon? you can PM me, or post here in () thanks. Posting here is recomended. I do check this journal when i log on. If you prefere AIM RP, thats not a problem... i'll contact you further. My AIM is private, and please do not spread my name around.

7. do NOT take IC stuff personally. ^_^' if i am having real problems with you, i will address the problem, i'm not a person that loves mindgames, so please don't play them with me. If you start to feel hurt for some reason, just let me know, and i will clear things up. again, it truely is nothing personal, i check emotional bagage at the door on a RP.

8. like to plan ahead? i don't mind, its kinda fun. but don't become stuck on the ideas. they WILL change. Think your Shadow is destined to be with Citrine? She might not. the more you get married to an idea, the more its bound not to play out like that. and i will not take you bullying me or getting upset lightly. ... but then again if you have a silly idea i don't mind hearing it ^_^

9. the rules list looks long ;_;! but its not serious stuff. you make a mistake i'm not gonna crucify you. i might direct you to re-read them though. particularly in the case of mass PMing. i want people to have fun, so try too ^___^ I forget to turn off my sig here, so i don't mind if you choose to keep yours on. Rules my update at any time. And please rememeber Kip has a busy life, but if you think she missed your question i understand you repeating it. (like in the case i have been posting here and havent addressed your concern)  

Kipestshin

Kipestshin

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 9:20 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 9:31 pm
ooc sketches...  

Kipestshin

Kipestshin

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 9:35 pm
fillllll up page!  
The Archives :: Old Threads

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]