Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Der Pestdoktor
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 4:51 pm
User Image

RP AVAILABILITY DIRECTORY

This is a quick index of people who are currently available to RP!

This list will keep up with the owners who are currently available for RP, and is a convenient way for anyone also looking for RP to plot and divulge in writerly ways with one another. Without further ado, here is the form. Simply post into this thread with your information and the mule will delete your post and paste your information onto the directory. If you want us to remove your information, please just post into the thread again and the same screening process will follow. If you want to edit any of the information or just delete a specific chunk, again, just post here.

[align=center][b][size=15]USERNAME HERE[/size][/b]
[size=10][i]Last updated: { don't worry about this section }[/i][/size][/align]

[size=11][b]Journal link:[/b]

[b]PMs?:[/b] { Yes or No }
[b]MSN:[/b] { Mark only if applicable and willing. }
[b]AIM:[/b] { Mark only if applicable and willing. }

[b]Other links:[/b] { tumblr, dA, whatever; anything else you might communicate / send messages with. }

[b]Looking for:[/b] { Character development, interaction, etc; feel free to specify what you're looking for in your RPs at the moment. }[/size]

Please remember that this guild is public, so if you don't want everyone to know your contact, you should just say you're available for PMs and PM each other your IM addresses instead. We are unfortunately not liable if for some by-god reason, you are sent spam.

Since this contact is also about the B/C, please feel free to PM the staff if you feel concerned about other people's behaviors or are worried about drama in lieu of PD, and we will try to fix things as quickly as possible. Thank you for your cooperation, and have fun!

User Image

EXAMPLE

DER PESTDOKTOR
Last updated: { don't worry about this section }

Journal link: The Plague Doctor & Adal

PMs?: Yes
MSN: thishotmaildoesnotexist@hotmail.com
AIM: thisAIMdoesnotexist

Other links: tumblr, thread

Looking for: Meetings with Plagues, your sweet loving

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 4:52 pm
DIRECTORY
Last Updated: March 27th, 2011

ZANAROO
Last updated: ---

Journal link: Georgie & Adal

PMs?: Yep!
MSN: soojinpika@hotmail.com
AIM: sarcasm counts

Other links: dA & tumblr

Looking for: ANYTHING! If you want to set up a PD meeting PLEASE feel free to IM me at any time. MSN is preferred over AIM!

---

KOTALINE
Last updated: 14/11/2011

Journal link: Hopkin's journal.

PMs?: Yes!
MSN: Daralissleeps@yahoo.com (but please add+message me since I can't add other people because my MSN HATES EVERYONE, sob sob)
AIM: kotaline

Other links: deviantart | tumblr

Looking for: Anything! If you wanna be a part of a bigger plot with Hopkin though, I suggest you skim the post on his faith, since that's a big part of his dealio. If that's tl;dr, message me somehow and I can give you a summary. * u *b

---

X PURPLE--PLATYPUS X

Journal link: Claudia's journal.

PMs?: Yes.
MSN: ekul3000@hotmail.co.uk
AIM: -

Other links: I have Skype: purple--platypus. But I'm more available on MSN... I only really use Skype to cam and talk via my mic.

Looking for: Anything really, although obviously the more interesting... the better. BD

---

INDUBITABLY

Journal link: Hayat

PMs?: YEAH
MSN: cheeky.dare@gmail.com [I may need to be prodded to get on here, since it's a bit weird on my mac
AIM: Dare Lyk Woah [pretty much always online]

Other links: I'm an avid user of gmail, with the same email address as above.

Looking for: I am up for almost ANYTHING. Yizhaq and Hayat help with a lot of other people's plots, and their combined abilities make them useful for memory seeking, fact finding, etc. I'm very into cross-faction plots and friendships [perhaps rich families that know each other well, but then they end up in different factions, so they have all these multi-layered interactions?]

Give me a shout if there's anything you want to try. Yizhaq can typically be found in either Shyregoad or Imisus.

---

CHENABBY

Journal link: [x]

MSN: chenabby@msn.com
AIM: chenafluff - however, I'm only on AIM on my phone, so I'm slower at responding but I'm on at all times, no joke.

Other links: skype is Chenafluff. :3

Looking for: I'm looking for plots after Chayele grows to excito. Anything and everything involving her, though; I'll go for friends to enemies and everywhere in between.

---

PISTOLSYS

Journal link: [ x ]

PMs?: { Yes }
MSN: { ivorybullets@hotmail.com }
AIM: { thefirstdoll }

Other links: main tumblr | art tumblr | livejournal

Looking for: interaction with anyone ( interaction only when Lettie hits Excito stage! )

---

HEDJREBL

Journal link: Here!

PMs?: Yes please!
MSN: primitiverobot@hotmail.com (somewhat infrequent)
AIM: Lodestar Youth (online almost all the time; if I'm not on, I'm probably not home!)

Other links: Tumblr

Looking for: Anything and everything! Gotta make some CONNECTIONS here. Hit me up on any of the methods above!

---

KA-RAY-ZEE
Last updated:

Journal link: Audrey & Peder's Journal

MSN: Heavyartillery@live.com
AIM: crazyehfox@yahoo.com (( Though, I prefer MSN if possible ))

Other links: Deviantart & Tumblr!

Looking for: Interaction, Character development, Connections, etc! C:

---

MRIAE

Journal link: Alae & Haraia`s Journal

MSN: PM me if you want this.
AIM: Again, PM if you want this.

Other links: --

Looking for: More plots with Alae and perhaps friends she can find within the House? Enemies are good, too! Character development is always fun, and I’d especially like for her to get back into her drinking. I’d also love to have plots and friends and such for Haraia once she reaches her excito stage! * w*

---

FALLENSIREN
Last updated: --

Journal link:[ X ]

MSN: marionette.joker@hotmail.com
AIM: fallensiren [I hardly ever go on though 8D;]

Other links: deviantart

Looking for: Anything really. xD
I really want Seymour and Clance to meet more people. ;u;

---

ROADKILL

Journal link: [ ]

PMs?: Sure!
MSN: miravana@hotmail.com
AIM: desukill

Other links: tumblr

Looking for: A whole lot of everything, really. I'm ready to get my RP on and meet your characters!

---

CRISPYWONDERMINT

Journal link: [X]

MSN: evil_genius_411@hotmail.com (Usually only on MSN late in the week, but if it's the only thing you've got I'm able to change things up.)
AIM: crispywondermint

Other links: farley.j87 on Skype

Looking for: Just about anything! Development, chatter, whatever works. Just be sure to let me know who you are if you start first. Currently looking for anything to help Anne along with general development. No plots for her or plague exist as of now.

---

BEAR-GARDEN
Last updated: 14/11/2011

Journal link: Lulu & Peony

MSN: meilanu@hotmail.com
AIM: deeanasaur -- but you have to prod me to go on oops.

Other links: Tumblr

Looking for: I'm really just looking for any type of interaction with characters--and am totally always willing to help out with character development. Lulu stays in Imisus for the most part, but if you'd like her to go to anywhere else we can always plan things out. She doesn't reside in Gadu at the moment, but she can go there if necessary.

---

CELESTRIAKLE

Journal link: Yo.

PMs?: Absolutely~!
MSN: taleofatail@yahoo.com
AIM: None. owo

Other links: dA

Looking for: EVERYTHING. Aysel's recently moved to Imisus, so you can reach her there~ She's poor and isolated and doesn't know anybody; neighbors should come say hi. 8D

---

thyPOPE

Journal link: Leander + Varrus

PMs?: { Always open! }
MSN: { shelikesthat at live dot com }
AIM: { POPE thy }

Other links: { here is my tumblr! i have some other stuff but i don't really communicate on them unless you want Y!M and Gtalk - which, please PM me for them x3 }

Looking for: { INTERACTION WITH EVERYONE PLEASE ; v; }

---

HALIEKINS

Journal link: Ophelia & Theo

PMs?: { Always open! }
MSN: { haliekins @ hotmail . com }
AIM: { matakokiri }

Other links: { tumblr, dA }

Looking for: Most anything! I am looking to play Ophie and Theo against many different types of people/plagues - especially Ophelia! Just hit me up if you have any ideas. <3!

---

EX O EX SNOOF

Journal link: Grand Magus Estratus` Infitialis

PMs?: Very yes.
MSN: I've got it but I don't give it out much. If you really want/need it, shoot me a PM first c: <3
AIM: I don't use AIM much so it's not a reliable means of contact ):

Other links: Tumblr ... that's pretty much it that's relevant lol.

Looking for: Oh goody, the fun part! Well, here's the deal. Sloane's going to be getting most of these interactions unless we can really figure out a good, solid reason for why Sage would be included (such as mission meetings between Factions but this is only relevant if you AREN'T a cultist). If you are a part of the House, expect to be hunted down relentlessly by the giant Sword manchild and have attempts made on your life. He can smell it on you so don't bother lying ;P If you're a Scientist, Soldier or Mage, however, things are probably gonna be alright and if you're a Mage especially (or someone in need, again, not in the House) he'll probably lend a hand to help you out. All in all, though, I think Sloane needs more personal enemies but that might have to wait until there are more Anhelo running about.

If, however, you are not interested in RPing with Sloane OR Sage, or are a member of the House that doesn't want to potentially get their booty scarred up, there's always Andromeda the Wise who always has time for her "children" of the House. She will always be there to offer advice if you need it, to lend an ear to your problems. She knows what is best for you because she is the Holy Wife, the one destined to be Obscuvos' one and only woman, and he speaks to her...

Also, those in the military or in the Helios and Mishkan areas have the opportunity to roleplay with a Private of the Imperial Guard, Kai Edalai who is a nervous but helpful sort. He's ready and willing to lend a hand but he might need a nudge or two to get started.

---

PLAIN PANDORA

Journal link: Neri & Kalyan

PMs?: I would like that very much, yes~
MSN: { - }
AIM: Plainpandor

Other links: I don't get on messengers often, but I am on skype a lot more than aim. Pm me for my skype info!

Looking for: Currently any kind of shenanigans! Kalyan is bored with being on land and in need of company. :> Leaning more towards casual interactions, but I'm all for helping someone with character development or being a small branch in a bigger plot.

He's holed up in Mishkan; but Kalyan has family in Imisus that he'll be trying to visit a little ways in the future.

---

SAINT-CINQ

Journal link: >> x >>

PMs?: Yessss
MSN: n/a
AIM: ThymesNocturne (not on as much-- PM me first so I know I should be on)

Other links: gchat: I tend to be on this/access this the most. If you're interested, PM me for my username. :3

Looking for: Meetings, random encounters, possible forays into crime, you know. Mainly just establishing a network of connections at this point, but if you want to get in on the ground floor for major plottage with either Kal or Vade, that's also very welcome. o v o b Kalends would love to be your enemy. Friendship requires more effort: being the unsociable guy that he is, you might need to either catch him while he's in a disguise or be prepared to engage in some wrangling and/or fisticuffs to get him to stick around.

Kalends lives and steals in Eldecrest (Imisus) mainly, so unless you have a great treasure or challenge that might lure him out of there, he's probably most likely to meet you in his favorite city or its surrounding area. He would be hard-pressed to leave Imisus. Once Vade enters the picture, expect him to be potentially more mobile, but for now he's probably staying put unless there's a very good reason for him to leave town.

---

PUNANI CHANS

Journal link: Here

PMs?: Yes
MSN: xghostie@hotmail.com (though you'll have to PM me to sign on)
AIM: justsomewordplay (best way to contact)

Other links: tumblr | PM me for skype info!

Looking for: I'm looking for any basic interaction near Auvinus at the moment~ I'd like to establish a few connections :3

Der Pestdoktor
Captain

Rookeries
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 8:48 pm
UPDATED and bumped up so you guys can see some of the new people that posted their info! The guild is slow as of right now so it's a good time to plot with the new members and older members and whoever else and whatnot. 8Db  
THE CENTER ❧ plot recruit subforum

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff