❂❂❂❂ ❂❂❂❂❂❂
LATENCYPOTENCY
❂❂❂❂❂❂ ❂❂❂❂
DRAWBACK
❂❂❂❂❂ ❂❂❂❂❂
ABILITY

GROWTH ❧ Linear
SPECIAL ❧ Healing
Hayat is able to transmit Plague-healing properties to 'strings' of strong gust or wind, which envelops a recipient for some period of time.
DRAWBACK
An almost unquenchable thirst for raw meat and a burst of adrenaline follows the use of excessive healing.
MAGICS ❧ 5
Enhanced senses (passive), enhance sight (others), enhance adrenaline (others), wind manipulation, quicken

This journal is for Indubitably and her Plague, Hayat-- please do not post here without her permission!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:23 pm

01.......index.......01
02.......hayat.......02
03.......al/yizhaq.......03
04.......others.......04
05.......end.......05

Indubitably

1,600 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

Indubitably

1,600 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:27 pm

01.......index.......01
02.......hayat.......02
04.......others.......04
05.......end.......05

User Image

PERSONAL

Full Name: Lady Hayat bin Saleh
Species: Gyrfalcon Plague
Alignment: Locos
Apparent Age: Early-Mid Twenties
Place of Origin: A gyrfalcon nest high in the mountains of Shyregoed.
Current Residence: Travels between the Guard's Headquarters, the Fellowship, the family Estate in Shyregoed and the private House in Imisus.
Current Faction: The Imperial Guard, and by ties to her Grimm, the Fellowship of Mages.
Current Rank: Corporal / Seer
Current Goals:
- Admittance into the Plague Guard
- Basic Training
- Rescue of Bhakti and Altair
- Eradication of Violent Cultist Targets

- Diplomacy & Nobility Tutoring
- Neutralization of Anti-Plague Conspirators
- Tea Party?

Appearance:

Personality, Brief: Ardent, Righteous, Disciplined, Strategic / Merciless, Repressed, Bloodthirsty.

Personality, Extended:

Brief Biography: Upon his father's death, Yizhaq inherited the entirety of the family Estate, and with it, his father's duties and studies. Therein was a map to a gyrfalcon nest - traditional familiars for their bloodline. He took it upon himself to travel to the site and found all the eggs dead, but one. One full of taint was safely carried home, and eventually hatched to reveal a dark, fierce hunter.

Hayat.

THE MAGIC

The Aperture:

The Medium:

The Type:

Hayat and The Guard:

[bHayat and the Fellowship:

Past Images: Putesco Excito

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:35 pm

01.......index.......01
02.......hayat.......02
04.......others.......04
05.......end.......05

PERSONAL

Full Name: Lord Yizhaq bin Saleh aka: Al
Place of Origin: The Eastern Continent, from the region of Misri [Misrian; likened to our world's historic Persia/Iran], to Imisus, then to...
Current Residence: Wide-spread holdings and an Estate in Shyregoed. On said mountainous lands is smaller castle of mostly servants, scholars, and their families. He travels between there, Helios for political matters, the North Base to confer with other Mages, Mishkan for the Guard, and to his first, smaller estate in Imisus, for business and entertaining.
Current Faction: The Fellowship of Mages / The Imperial Guard
Current Rank: Seer / Corporal
Current Goals:
-To secure a familiar and rise to the rank of Seer
-To finalize a betrothal and marriage approved by his family
-To come to a truce with Bhakti
-To save Chauhn from destroying Clurie
-To complete his father's work
-To find Bhakti and Altair
-To Repair the Fellowship
-To defend the place of plagued individuals in Panymium

Appearance: Yizhaq is of average height for a man, with an athletic, thin, muscled body from strength conditioning and swordplay. Slim of hip and small of waist, he is quite the beautiful young man. Delicate bone-structure and features are off-set by very straight, very short chocolately-brown hair which lies very sleek, thick, close to the scalp, and is only a few inches in length, accompanied by short, natural side-burns to the base of the ear. Of interest is his chest, which reveal the slightest of scars on his built muscles, a reminder of a surgery best left forgotten.

His skin is a light, caramel color, marred only by pale scars on his arms, hands and shoulders, due to his hobby, and his eyes are a strange, pale shade- a greenish-hazel in tone-with pupils quite small.

Yizhaq has found himself in the gaze of many a man and woman over the years, for his dashing, aristocratic looks, full, wide-mouth, arched brows and nose, and generous smile - yet he remains surprisingly faithful to his wife.

His clothing is always well tailored and extremely fashionable, though clearly, and without a doubt, masculine.

Personality Key Words: Ethical, Compassionate, Dutiful, Charismatic, Stubborn, Weary.

Extended:

Yizhaq lives in a world of possibilities where he sees all sorts challenges to be surmounted, and he wants to be the one responsible for surmounting them. He has a drive for leadership, which is well-served by his quickness to grasp complexities, his ability to absorb a large amount of information, and his quick and decisive judgments that are a result of natural aptitude and constant reinforcement as his father's heir.

He is constantly scanning his environment for potential problems which he can turn into solutions. He generally see things from a long-range perspective, and is usually successful at identifying plans to turn problems around - especially problems of a business/organizational nature. He is tireless in his efforts on the job, and driven to visualize where an organization is headed.

There is not much room for error in the world of Yizhaq. He dislikes to see mistakes repeated,. He can become quite harsh when his patience is tried in these respects, because he doesn't believe that he should tailor his judgments in consideration for people's feelings. Yizhaq needs to consciously work on recognizing the value of other people's opinions, as well as the value of being sensitive towards people's feelings. In the absence of this awareness, he can be a forceful, intimidating and overbearing individual, something that he found necessary to get respect in his youth.

Yizhaq has a strong compassionate streak, one that is revealed more and more in his politics and behavior. Loving to interact with people, he is a learned extrovert. There's nothing more enjoyable and satisfying to him than having a lively, challenging conversation. He especially respects people who are able to stand up to him, and argue persuasively for their point of view.

Brief Biography: Prior to his family's immigration to Imisus, Yizhaq was raised as the gender assigned at his birth - female - in the region of Misri, in the Eastern Continent. At the age of four, her twin brother, Yizhaq, and mother died in an earthquake, causing her father to announce that she, Al-Takiyah, had died instead and forcing her to take her brother's place, rather than name a heir outside of the family. This was due to patriarchal society, his own motivations, as well as genuine [if misguided] love for his daughter, whom he wanted treated with the respect her deceased brother would have received.

Already from a long line of Falconers and Mages, Yizhaq was quickly taught to handle the birds as well as harness Aether, with the hope that he would form a bond with a falcon of his own, a line of familiars rather unique to his extended family. When the offer came to move to the main continent for business, trade, and further education, Yizhaq's father took it, taking his eight-year-old son with him to Imisus.

Unfortunately, after Diefendorf was executed, the option to return to Misri was taken away, though they kept trade and contact with their Misrian partners. Yizhaq stayed in Imisus to study at the Trisica University and make connections with other wealthy families, beyond trips to visit his father in Shyregoed and the Fellowship's headquarters. In his mid-twenties, Yizhaq's father was struck down by the Black Death. Yizhaq became the lord of his father's riches and knowledge. Yizhaq still has no qualms about going by his stolen name, as the identity is now his own.

To further such, he moved primarily to his father's lands in the region of Shyregoed, closer to the Fellowship of Mage's seat of power. At the time of his father's demise, he was in the middle or arranging a suitable marriage for his son and though it has reasonably fallen to the back burner due to his period of mourning and the hold on contact between the East and Shyregoed, there were pressures from his homeland once again to find Yizhaq an appropriate, highly ranked Lady to combine estates with.

Yizhaq found one Bhakti, and they wed, and so started a whole new set of troubles for Al, who had the secret of his original sex quickly discovered. The two eventually came to an odd sort of truce, binding them tighter than any traditionally married couple, a bond cemented by the birth of their son, Altair, despite the dark circumstances surrounding his conception.

During the riots of Panymium, Yizhaq opened his holdings to shelter those who needed it, commoners and allies. While his Shyregoedian estate faired well under his leadership, the riots in Imisus were particularly intense. It was used as a military base, and is still being set to rights.

The deep-rooted cultist infestation of the Fellowship particularly shook Yizhaq's confidence, and coupled with the kidnapping of his wife and son, the lord found himself reaching toward vengeance.

Hayat pulled him from it, and the pair responded to the call of the Guard, finding new purpose under the command of Plague General Treatise. Yizhaq now seeks to better the plight of Plagues and their Grimms in the socio-political world of Panymium and to restore the good name of the Fellowship. Hayat, in kind, chooses to serve by routing out the corrupt and completing dangerous missions for her superiors, when she's not playing the Lady.

THE MAGIC

The Aperture: Large, it spreads across his upper chest, just below the collar bone, a connection from the Aether to his heart.

The Medium: As most of Yizhaqs's magic is focused on his own physical form, to use his primary abilities he must have some sort of sensory interaction with the target. This, however, can vary. Staring at a particular person or object can work, touching, tasting, hearing, smelling all work and it has taken years to develop a firm control over his powers.

He prefers not to look at those that do not have a firm control over themselves and often wears gloves and excessive amounts of clothing to limit unwanted contact.

If he deliberately seeks knowledge, he can be seen to remove a glove and press a palm to the surface of an object or person. This is his preferred form of contact.

The Type: While Yizhaq shows potential and interest in many types of magicks, there are two that have come to him naturally, in his early childhood, that are his strongest. Both are centered in his own being and its perceptions.

The first, far more useful to himself than to anyone else, is an apparent Extrasensory Perception, as in, he oft picks things up before he should, and his natural senses are heightened by his close connection to nature. Yizhaq finds himself to be a lucky person, in games of chance, though it may be due to his natural magical abilities, rather than any coincidence of the universe.

The second, a more applicable skill, is Trace Magic. In relation to his first, less impressive ability, he senses trace energy. The fervent study and practice of this has led him to do many things:
- Pick up emotions and ambiance from objects [or beings] within a room, even to the point of
- Picking up strong memories or feelings from an object [or beings]
- Identifying the personal energies of a person that has since departed.

This is used, for himself, primarily in tracking others as well as for his own safety [e.g. instantly being on guard by the energies in a room, or warning others of imminent or past danger].

Yizhaq is less skilled at offensive and defensive magics and tends to rely on his physical skills for that. His magic is centered on intellectual and emotional pursuits.

The Aether:

Yizhaq and The Fellowship:
As is his nature, Yizhaq does not have close ties with others, however, in the Fellowship this is respected and common. Mages are an eccentric group and he has found a place where others respect and ignore his secrets, while appreciating his unique skills and intelligence.

Yizhaq did not support Grand Magus Waldgrave's position, though he had ingrained respect for those older and more knowledgeable than he. He found it irresponsible of the Mages and supported the promotion of the young Lady Estratus to the position. Still, he had not guessed the depths of her depravity, and was as horrified as any at the revelation that she was a cultist.

As a preteen Yizhaq had the opportunity to meet a young Sage, as his Father spent most of his last years close to the center of power, working. He was directed to greet the Lady Estratus, newly made Lady Waldgrave's Apprentice, with respect and condolence for her life's troubles. They did not speak much.

Yizhaq intends to continue the reputation of professionalism, intellect, pride, honor, and power established in his family line and works to move as high up in the Fellowship as possible, whether officially or not.

Yizhaq and The Guard:

Indubitably

1,600 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

Indubitably

1,600 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:39 pm

01.......index.......01
02.......hayat.......02
03.......yizhaq.......03
04.......hayat's observation.......04
05.......yizhaq's perception.......05

Gryfalcon
Yizhaq & Hayat
Yizhaq is a good man, but so very tired.

Sword
Lady Sage & Sloane

Shield
Sir Kunze & Treatise
General Kunze is a brilliant tactician, but I desire to keep my interactions with him at a minimum. Plague General Treatise, however, is endlessly interesting. Determined, honest, trust-worthy, and capable in combat. She has guided my journey and encourages my development as an individual. I feel drawn to her when uncertain. Both relaxed and anxious in her presence. Lady Treatise seems to find my responses amusing. Yizhaq indicates that these are signs of friendship, but I remain skeptical...

Blood
Waldgrave & Sanguine

Hat
Georgie Malt & Adal
Georgie is a friendly young companion to my page, however, his Locos is of a surprisingly unpleasant nature. He harbors a particular animosity for Chauhn, and yet, I do not dislike him.

Candy
Beatrix Amaranthe & Cassandra
An impostor, selected by Sloane, one touch exposed her darkness to me. It seems she harbors anger toward the Plagues, and has suffered a loss as great as my own. I should like to know her.

Paintbrush
Jin-Ho & Blaithe
Lady Sage's assistant, I do not know him well. He has recently been promoted in her absence, so I shall become further acquainted, I am sure. His plague is a lively, wonderful thing.

Ring
Theodore Lucas & Ophelia
A quiet, somber man, I met him in passing as he helped a weak woman into my carriage. Hayat tells me that I should seek him further. I sense her own motives in this.

Flower
Felicity Wickes & Claudia
Yizhaq's Impressions
Hayat's Impressions

Ashes
Chauhn Clemmings & Clurie
Chauhn is a good boy, my page. Though weak of mind, he is strong of heart, though I sense a growing darkness in him. I hope that I can help him in his pain. Clurie is a joy, though unable to keep himself from trouble.

Bat
Shati & Fellin
Yizhaq's First Impressions

Lantern
Danylrein & Nella

Cloak
Terrowin & Tiffan
Yizhaq's Impressions

Wolf Tail
Audrey & Peder
Yizhaq's Impressions

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:44 pm

01.......index.......01
02.......hayat.......02
03.......yizhaq.......03
04.......hayat's observation.......04
05.......yizhaq's perception.......05

Gryfalcon
Yizhaq & Hayat
My most steadfast companion, and familiar. She is a reminder of my father's legacy, and I will protect her with my last breath.
Hayat is her own creature, and though I trust her implicitly, our means to get to the same ends differ quite often. She is a woman of few words and much action, and I find our partnership one of checks and balances.

Sword
Lady Sage & Sloane
The Lady Estratus is a fascination. I feel drawn to her strength, and am happy to serve her. Sloane is a gallant protector, though I can sense he knows not what to think of me.
The Grand Magnus has been dealt more treachery than any should be forced to suffer. Despite all that has happened, I still think her an ally, a flickering light in these dark days. Her Knight - though controlled by passion - is steadfast in his loyalty to both his lady and plague-kind - in that we share a mission.

Shield
Sir Kunze & Treatise
He is a dour man and seems to dislike plagues, despite working with one. I am far more knowledgable of the Plague General than her Grimm. She is honorable, straight-forward, and good-humored. I count her as an ally, and Hayat seems... Quite partial to her.

Blood
Waldgrave & Sanguine

Hat
Georgie Malt & Adal
Georgie is a friendly young companion to my page, however, his Locos is of a surprisingly unpleasant nature. He harbors a particular animosity for Chauhn, and yet, I do not dislike him.

Candy
Beatrix Amaranthe & Cassandra
An impostor, selected by Sloane, one touch exposed her darkness to me. It seems she harbors anger toward the Plagues, and has suffered a loss as great as my own. I should like to know her.

Paintbrush
Jin-Ho & Blaithe
Lady Sage's assistant, I do not know him well. He has recently been promoted in her absence, so I shall become further acquainted, I am sure. His plague is a lively, wonderful thing.

Ring
Theodore Lucas & Ophelia
A quiet, somber man, I met him in passing as he helped a weak woman into my carriage. Hayat tells me that I should seek him further. I sense her own motives in this.

Flower
Felicity Wickes & Claudia
Yizhaq's Impressions
Hayat's Impressions

Ashes
Chauhn Clemmings & Clurie
Chauhn is a good boy, my page. Though weak of mind, he is strong of heart, though I sense a growing darkness in him. I hope that I can help him in his pain. Clurie is a joy, though unable to keep himself from trouble.

Bat
Shati & Fellin

Lantern
Danylrein & Nella

Cloak
Terrowin & Tiffan
Yizhaq's Impressions

Wolf Tail
Audrey & Peder
Yizhaq's Impressions