User Image
Clara's Stats
Strength: 34 %
Courage: 42 %
Speed: 39 %
Intelligence: 39 %
Luck: 35 %
Stamina: 35 %

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Imriel's Stats
Strength: 20%
Courage: 20%
Speed: 20%
Intelligence: 20%
Luck: 20%
Stamina: 20%

User Image
Alvilda's stats
Strength: 32%
Courage: 30%
Speed: 26%
Intelligence: 24%
Luck: 24%
Stamina: 29%

User Image
Te Pura's stats
Strength: 19%
Courage: 21%
Speed: 21%
Intelligence: 18%
Luck: 20%
Stamina: 20%

User Image
Kyeema's stats
Strength: 8%
Courage: 8%
Speed: 6%
Intelligence: 5%
Luck: 8%
Stamina: 12%

User Image
Maman Brigitte's stats
Strength: 7%
Courage: 10%
Speed: 6%
Intelligence: 12%
Luck: 11%
Stamina: 11%

User Image
Vasile's stats
Strength: 9%
Courage: 7%
Speed: 5%
Intelligence: 4%
Luck: 10%
Stamina: 11%

The Teepee
They all live in the forest

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 12:17 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image  

Teh_Sil

Teh_Sil

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 7:28 pm
User Image

Quote:
Name: Inali
Temper: Witty
Mate: N/A
Offspring: [With Padraig]: Alistair and Blair
Other family: N/A
Breed: Spirited, based loosely off a blood bay arab.
Type: Spirited regular.
Obtained: Custom.

Quote:
Personality: Under normal circumstances, Inali is a strong willed and often stubborn mare. Too obstinate to know her own good, she alienates as many soquili as she attracts, and is just fine with that.

With an easy, bantering sense of humor, Inali can often make other soquili shake their head in wonder. She may have known the soquili for only a few minutes, and will already be making jokes at their expense.

Etiquette, and what is 'proper', also makes up a good part of Inali's life. It was what she was taught as a foal, and she believes in making a positive first impression (oh yes, she's extremely contradictory).

Conversely, Inali is extremely playful, and often acts like a filly. This side she shows to almost no one, thinking they would find it silly and in turn think Inali herself is just a silly mare. It is a sign of her ultimate trust of she engages in play with another soquili, though she does tend to indulge foals.

An intelligent mare, Inali has a tendency to act before she thinks. It has led to several fights with larger, fiercer soquili than herself, all of which resulted in no scars, luckily enough. She knows she should change this, but her anger and her hot blood make it so difficult to resist!

Quote:
History: Inali has has a rather long and depressing life.

She recalls nothing of her parents- she has flash memories at times of her life prior to coming to the soquili lands, but nothing major. She believes herself to be desert born, for she has the build of one of those mares.

Upon coming to soquili lands, Inali was quick to make friends, and fond herself sharing a teepee with two other mares, Daisy and Ever. All three of them looked extremely similar- so much so that they were all easily mistaken for each other, and could pass as siblings.

Fairly soon, Inali found herself falling in love with a rakish wind stallion by the name of Tawali. When Inali fell, she fell hard, but found herself unable to confess her true feelings to the stallion. By the time she had, Tawali had met Ever, and had fallen in love himself. Heartbroken, Inali left the teepee, left to wander on her own.

On her wanderings, Inali met Safi, another wind stallion. There was a spark there, initially, or at least a sense of shared misery over failed romances. The two grew physically intimate, and realized that it wasn't what they wanted for other. They split with more or less amiable feelings, though the second failure would come back to plague Inali later.

Currently, Inali is wandering with little meaning in her life. She isn't sure what to make of her feelings anymore, and has reached an all time low. Her constant depression makes her difficult to deal with. All this red mare wants is love, and she is finding it remarkably elusive...

Of late, she's come to deal with her past failures, and her own misbehavior. She seeks atonement for those she has done wrong to, and has come out a happier, more balanced mare. Though still prone to fits of melancholy, she is vastly improved, and is now pleasant to be around. Romance is no longer her number one priority, though she does dearly want to have children of her own. Who knew the mothering bug would bite her?

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 7:29 pm
User Image

Quote:
Name: Clara
Temper: Loving
Offspring: N/A
Breed: Cosplay, the Nutcracker
Type: Cosplay unicorn.
Obtained: Auction

Quote:
Personality: It is often said that Clara is not the brightest bulb on the tree, but she may very well be the sweetest. Others might get frustrated by how dense Clara can appear at times, and that is certainly no mask. The girl is just a bit... slow. But she more than makes up for it.

Teh_Sil

Teh_Sil

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 7:41 pm
User Image

Role Play Log

Current

Past

I Am Not Lost! (Inali x Ti'ran)

Lucky Me (Lucky x Inali)

Sparks Fly, What? (Inali x Autiren)

Of Wings and Things [Inali x Spinel Sun]

Meet and Greet (Inali x Kai)

Can I... Borrow You? (Inali x Ty)

Whisper [Inali x TJ]

Spitting Image [Inali, Vidia, Ambroise]

Inhibition Free (Inali and Ari)

Hey Lady, You Ain't My Mother! (Inali x Marut)

Hunting Parnters [Swift Deer x Dancing Otter]

Perhaps girl to girl talk is all she needs [Inali x Elizabeth]

Creatures of the Night [Inali x Klei]

Onward City of Thieves

Condemnation [Inali x Maion]

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 11:02 am
User Image

Quote:
Name: Clara
Temper: Loving
Offspring: N/A
Breed: Built lightly and delicately, and rather small. Not pony sized, but still tiny.
Type: Cosplay unicorn (Nutcracker ballet)
Obtained: Auction co-own. <3 <3 <3

Quote:
Personality: Clara is the epitome of sweetness. It's simply impossible for this mare to dislike anyone, and she offers her unconditional love and support wherever it is needed. Of course, she's also incredibly naive, and has been extremely lucky that thus far she hasn't managed to get herself into any troubling situations.

She's a bit of a wanderer, with a penchant for getting lost. Recently, she's become close to the family of Legolas and Lady Requiem, and almost regards them as surrogate parents and siblings.

She also very much longs to be a mother, but she has trouble distinguishing the love she feels for everyone from the feelings of romantic love. It would take a special stallion to get her permanently attached.

Quote:

History: Clara has lived a fairly typical life. Blissfully naive, she has been lucky to be virtually adopted into the Lady Requiem/Legolas family. She has close ties to them, and considers them her kin in all but blood. Other than that, the poor lass hasn't had many adventures, but she is finally maturing.

Teh_Sil

Teh_Sil

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 11:04 am
User Image
Those Clara Knows

Loves
Her family! Whether or not she's actually met all her various de facto siblings, she feels sure that she'd love them.

Everyone she's ever met ! It's far too hard to get on Clara's bad side.

Neutral

Clara seems incapable of feeling neutral about anyone.

Dislikes

No one!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 11:04 am
User Image

Role Play Log

Current

Past

I'm Pleasantly Surprised [Clara x Ithildin]

Two Little Lambs [Clara x Ela]

An Odd Meeting [Clara x Silvera]

Sunshine and Song [Clara x Acapello]

Teh_Sil

Teh_Sil

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 10:24 am
Imriel claims this post. <3
User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 6:48 pm
Reserved for Imriel.  

Teh_Sil

Teh_Sil

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 6:50 pm
Role Play Log

Current

Oh wow, what big wings! [Imriel x Aleksei]

Bumbling Brook [Imriel x Estelle]

Elves and Princesses [Imriel x Yazmina]

How Utterly Orange [Imriel x Mohanna]

Past

What is that? And what are those?! [Imriel x Tiarnan]

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 12:25 pm
Inali RP Log One- MSN RP

Quote:
The morning was pleasant enough, Torey had decided, to take a stroll along the beach. Little did he know, though, that the weather was to take a swift turn for the worse. By the time he reached the shelter of trees, he was drenched, covered in seaweed, and not very happy.

Inali peered out between the branches of her forest bordering on the sea home. It was promising to be a lovely day, but the weather turned quickly enough, pouring rain on her. She nearly missed a dark stallion dashing straight into where she lived, though she soon caught on. "You look half drowned," she remarked, amusement in her voice. He didn't look too pleased.

Quote:
"The sea almost did me in, that's for sure." He snorted, shaking himself off, not quite realizing that he was actually talking to someone. He stopped, grey eyes looking over at the mare, expression surprised. "Oh, hello~" He grinned, his flirty self-confidence not shaken in the slightest, despite his waterlogged look.

Inali was further amused by the stallions attempt at flirting with her despite being covered in seaweed. He looked part monster, part silly colt trying to be a monster. "Hello there. I'm Inali, and you seem to have stumbled directly into my home. Is this my lucky day, or am I cursed?" Laughter was close to spilling from her mouth at the entire situation.

Quote:
Torey's boyish grin only made him look more comical as he shook wet bangs off his face. "Well, if anything, I'm the lucky one~ Not every day that I get to meet such a stunner~ I'm Torey, pleased ta meet you." Smile grew, lighting up his face.

Inali recognized a flirt when she saw one. Her walls flared up, her eyes growing slightly defensive, though she kept her friendly posture and tone. Just because he was like that didn't mean he was... like that. It all made sense in the red mare's head. "I am pleased to meet you as well. Please, tell me what you were doing out in this weather. It seems like insanity." Either way, Inali was stuck.

Quote:
Torey could sense the sudden discomfort of the mare, a reaction he had gotten more then once from females. It honestly confused him when they reacted in that manner -he meant no harm, unlike most- but he still smiled, not wanting to back up, make her think that she had been right about putting up her defenses. Made sense in his head, anyway. "Ah, right." He looked out at the rough weather. "I had decided to take a walk when the weather had been nice, but Mother Nature didn't seem to like that idea."

Yes, Mother Nature rarely seems to agree with our plans." Smiling gently, Inali pawed the ground, already slightly ashamed that she became prickly so quickly. No doubt the stallion sensed it. You would have to be blind not to see the way Inali's muscles bunched. "It appears that Mother Nature has also conspired to stick us together for the next few hours. Tell me more about yourself." A smile.

Quote:
"Ah, Mother Nature's quite tricky like that. When she interferes, something interesting is bound to happen." He smiled, glad to see she had relaxed a bit. "About me? Well, let's see. I have four kids, all grown, and I have three grandkids, with more on the way~" Beams, one of those parents that delights in babbling about his family. "You?"

Inali blinked, surprised that the stallion could be a grandfather already. He looked so young! "I live mostly by myself, with occasional drop ins from friends. I have no children, or mate. It's somewhat lonely, I suppose, but it works for me." Inali was briefly jealous of the life Torey lead. He was so lucky! And she was so alone.

Quote:
"I don't actually /technically/ have a mate, but I'm close friends with one of my kid's mothers." He smiled sheepishly, a bit embarassed.  "Well, if it's any consolation, when my kids grew up and left, I've hardly seen them." He sighed, looking rather saddened by that fact.

Ah, so Torey had had those sort of relationships. Inali couldn't understand the appeal, having nearly discovered herself pregnant once. It had been a close call. She would want a stallion involved in her life. "Why don't you just go find your children? I can't imagine ever letting my own go for that long. But I'm a hard task mistress." Grinning crookedly, Inali eyed Torey with interest.

Quote:
Torey had been involved in some interesting relationships, that's for sure. He was pretty open about relationships, not really seeing why others found the need to make them so exclusive. He himself usually enjoyed the life of a single stallion. "They don't want to be with me." He chuckled softly. "I know I wouldn't have wanted my dad trailing around with me."

Inali supposed that if Torey's children were of a certain age, there wasn't truly a need to have their father along for the ride. But still. The complexities of relationships were far too much for the red mare. Ah well. "I guess I can see that point. Mayhaps I'll have children of my own one day."

Quote:
"I'm sure you will." Torey smiled, almost fatherly in his reassurance. "You just have to be willing to take risks, reach out to others. Trust me, everyone's looking for someone. You never know when that someone might be you." He grinned, rather proud of that little wisdom he just cooked up. Not bad~

Inali could tell Torey was proud of his words, but she had a suspicion that she might be even older than he was. Too old for that nonsense. "If there's someone for everyone, where's your someone?" A silver brow rose, prepared to meet the challenge and hypocrisy of his words. "I think your words are good in theory, but in practice, I should like to see them applied to yourself."

Quote:
I'll Take All The Blame The Front Page And The Fame says: (9:24:15 PM)
"Ah, I thought that was going to come up." He grinned. "You see, I'm part of the rare percentage that doesn't need one other in particular. I don't feel the need for exclusitivity, rather everything should be shared. You see?"
Kestrel Hartley says: (9:25:23 PM)
"Everything? I should rather think that you just haven't found a mare enticing enough." There was nothing about a stallion you couldn't change, when it came to love. Inali was a firm believer in this. "One day you'll meet a mare who will be like a shot to the head, and you'll think the things you said today are silly." 

Teh_Sil

Teh_Sil

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 10:25 am
Imriel RP Log One- PM RP

Niloufer
Teh_Sil
((OOC: I changed the title of the PM post so I can keep it more easily for my records. xD))

It was safe to say that Imriel had his customary smile upon his face. It was almost a smirk, but had not quite yet reached those limits. Saying it was a smirk would have implied that there was something /bad/ in the orange stallion, something that would result in the slightest twinge of darkness, which was quite to the contrary of who and what Imriel was. There was nothing but goodness in the young stallion, though it tended to manifest itself in odd ways.

Today he found himself to be quite bored, to be honest. His family was growing rather used to his tricks, able to predict them and thus able to prevent them. Where was the fun in that? He either needed new material, or he needed someone new to experiment upon. Imriel decided upon the latter, always willing to make new friends. It would be so much fun! And he was an adult now, wasn't he? So he could leave herd lands if he wanted to. As long as he came back. Which he would.

Humming in a voice not altogether unpleasant, the green eyed soquili set off along a wooded path. His tune wasn't quite loud enough to be clear, but it seemed to broadcast his general cheer, thus suiting his purpose well enough.

It was so stupid of her, to deside she needed some alone time from the rest of the herd. She was finnaly on the mainland, safe as far as she knew, but she knew nothing of the land., the plants were so different from the semi tropical flora of her island that she looked at ever plant with a wary eye. Why did those trees have needle like leaves? Why were those ones bright orange? Why did that tree look like some monstrouse hand had striped it of all leave untill it was nothing left but skelital twigs? This land scared her, but she wouldent admit that.

Tesla was quiet, and calm, but inside her heart was raceing, such a silly thing to go off alone. her hooves skid on slightly damp eath and she locked her legs, giveing a faint sqeak as she almost lost her balance. when the unexpected movement ended she paused and looked behind her. four long marks down the slightly mudd slope ended with her, and she shook her head, sending her long main swirling aronud her as she turned and continued on, the light catching the mettalic colors painted onto her sides.

So stupid.

Niloufer
Teh_Sil
Cue the victim. The poor mare probably didn't know what was coming to her, and had Imriel known her situation, he would have been less of a trickster. But as he didn't, his nature flashed deep in his green eyes, and the orange stallion emerged from the trees, inclining his head politely. He was the very picture of innocence, if you ignored those eyes.

"Good day madame! I'm Imriel, and I must say, you have very handsome wings." The plot formulated in his mind then, spurned by her wing-like markings that glittered on her side. Some residual part of Imriel pointed out that this was indeed a very pretty mare, but he squashed that part. Not right now. His own need for mischief preceded his need to flirt.

"They're quite large. You know, my father has wings, but his aren't nearly as magnificent as yours. Can you fly very far with them?" Clearly the wings were part of her body markings, but from the way Imriel carried on, you would think that this foreign mare had true wings sprouting from her body, stirring the air gently.

Tesla blinked and sputtered quietly, caught off guard by both his sudden appearance and by his odd conversation. She glanced around, surely he had to be talking to someone else, but seeing no other livening thing aside form the plants and bugs around them she turned back, eyebrows raised " y-you are talking to me? " which probably didnt make her seem the brightest mare on the mainland.

She looked at this bright orange stallion and once again casting a quick glance around spoke in a hushed voice, as if trying not to alert anyone of his mistake - completly obliviouse to the prank being pulled- " You are aware i have no wings, yes " she said, lowering her head like a foal wispering to another. This in all honesty was the first person she had ever met outside of her family and herd, so her confusion was understandable.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 10:42 pm
RESERVING THIS FOR FUTURE USE.  

Teh_Sil

Teh_Sil

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 2:14 pm
Self RP- Imriel and Basket

It is the great irony of life that it chooses those most unprepared to bless with the 'gift' of children. No, Imriel had not managed to impregnate a mare. He had more character than that, and he had found no one that matched his taste and sparked his fancy enough to call it true love yet. No, he was not going to be a father by the conventional means, but by something entirely different.

He supposed that whoever the parents were of this basket had heard of the Isigliatt's friendly, loving nature, and how close the family ties were between them. That was the only reason Imriel could think of for finding this basket just outside his family's home territory. It looked abandoned, though still in good shape. If it had siblings, they were elsewhere. So it was that Imriel found himself staring down in puzzlement, feeling a strange, vague sense of responsibility for the blue and white basket.

"I'll just bring it to mother. She'll take good care of it. It even sort of looks like Diriel. Sort of." He cocked his head, green eyes still fixed on the basket. It was so very tiny- he could pick up the very edge with his teeth and hoist it carefully, though it made whatever foal was inside make little whimpering noises that alarmed Imriel sufficiently to get him to put it down. Oh dear. Maybe he couldn't take it to Yei. Besides, his mother didn't need any new children. She had Diriel, and Imriel didn't want to take away mothering from his poor little brother.

Of course, Imriel had never been regarded (or even regarded himself) as the most responsible of stallions. He lived a carefree life, a colt trapped in a stallion's body. The notion of responsibility and taking care of another was utterly foreign to him. But then... Hadn't that been why he had trouble forming lasting relationships? Wasn't that why he found himself lonely at night, no warm body besides his?

"I'm going to take you home with me... It's okay. You're mine now." Thus Imriel and the basket were joined, adoptive father to adoptive... ?

Teepees

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff