Submit

Sawaki

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2015 7:37 am
Shiori
Wise & Playful

User ImageFound: July 2007 Lilwere Customs

Dislikes: Kalona, Skinwalkers, Forests, Getting Wet

Mate: Verloren

Parents: Unknown, but was adopted by Owletta (Sawaki's IC Indian Persona)

Children: Kenji, Sokinnin, Kahya, Cadmium, Sena

Grand-Children: Macchiato, Xion

Great-Grandchildren: Kelebek, Hathi, Sheppard

Markings: She wears an earing made out of feather's taken from her mate's tail, so that he is always with her. Leopard print on her main body, brown horizontal stripes going up her legs, light shades of rainbow on her belly, curly hair with strands of gold, brown and rainbow all blended together. She also wears a dreamcatcher around her neck, which she is very fond of.

Personality: When meeting a stranger, Shiori acts a little bit shy but enhusiastic. However, if you really get to know her, she is the most wild and adventurous horse ever. If you really get to touch her heart, you'll see she is no different than a child deep inside. She enjoys rolling in the mud, walking by the seaside, and gazing at the stars at night, talking to people close to her. Though the years have hardened her and she has raised many children and great-grand-children, even as an old mare, she still enjoys being playful and goofing off with new young ones that add on to the ever-expanding family tree.

Physical Condition: Although she is a mother and is beginning to get older as time passes, she never seems to lose her energy in anything. Even if she is extremely tired, she will always find the will to bring out her hyper side. She is in good condition, she has strong muscles and is overall a large mare that is both elegant looking and powerful looking. The only time she might manage to be lazy is when she is basking in the sun on the warm sand at a beach.

Strengths & Weaknesses: She has a great strength that allows her to make everyone around her smile at her childish but well-intended actions. She can rarely ever upset anyone, and if she manages to do so she will only be interested in making them like her again. Her only weaknesses are her family and friends. Their happiness always comes before hers and she would willingly put herself in danger for them to be happy.

Map & Journey: MAP
1. Shiori spent her youth in the clearing, and by the lake and river. She met many of her friends here.
2. While traveling, she met her mate Verloren between the forest and the plains.
3. She gave birth to her first two at the plains.
4. She traveled back to where she was born, through the plains and forest, back to the beach. This is where she and Verloren settled in with her two-legged protector, Owletta and had her second batch of foals.

Complete Roleplays
Meeting Others (Cualtzin)
Ooh, whos this?!? (Samus)
Look who weve got here... (Calantha)
A surprise meeting (Eidaeri)
Fly away with me (Arodacahan)
heart Butterflies?! Where?! (Verloren)
Its small, but its family. (Verloren, Kenji, Sokkinin)
Troublesome Batch! (Sena, Cadmium, Kahya)
Massive in-thread Family RP
Dropped
The bright colored unite (Lavandula)
Another great friend? (Biscuit)
Wild and Free is How I like to be (Zhenga)
Meeting an Infant (Tsuki)
The right path (Mahavir)
Meet with a younger mare (Melanie)

Friends & Acquaintances:
.Verloren. Shiori's beloved mate. They get along very well although at first he was afraid of starting a stable relationship due to his past. Now they are the best of friends and she feels very passionately of him. Shiori can talk about anything when she is around him and feels very happy when he is by her side.
.Cualtzin. A very friendly stallion, Shiori had a great time at the beach with him, and considers him as one of her best friends.
.Samus. Shiori dislikes this stallion. Even though his wings mesmerized her at first, she finds him a mean and overly confident soquili whom she hopes never to meet again.
.Calantha. Shiori feels indifferent about this mare, she had a short conversation with her.
.Lavandula. The two met shortly at a river, where Shiori found that there were more soquili with bizarre markings like herself.
.Eidaeri. Shiori helped this shy stallion cross a river as they had lunch together. She considers him a good friend.
.Biscuit. Shiori finds this stallion very flattering, but has a very funny accent she finds difficult to understand at times. She considers him a good friend.
.Arodacahan. Shiori found that she could speak very easily with Arod, they had a lot in common. She considered joining his herd, but Arod didn't think she would like the other soquili in it. She finds him a good friend.
.Zhenga. The first alicorn soquili Shiori meets. She finds her horn very dazzling.
.Tsuki. A very feisty infant that Shiori doesn't like so much. She finds her overconfident for her age.
.Mahavir. A good friend that Shiori meets in a jungle. She helps him find his way around, because Mahavir has a terrible sense of direction.

User ImageName: Kaze
Breed: Wolf
Temper: Protective & Fun
Personality: Kaze is an extremely loyal wolf to her family. She is closest to Shiori, because they are both the only females in the family and she is her familiar after all. She enjoys being around Verloren, although she finds playing with him is rather dull. Her favourite games are tag, hide and seek and basking in the sun by the beach. Although she makes every day the most fun ever, she can be very protective of Sokinnin and Kenji. Now that they're older, Kaze is very sensitive around females they might bring home with them and is very picky with who they fall in love with. For Kaze, only the PERFECT girl may be with her two son-like friends.
Physical Condition: Slender, but muscular.
Strengths & Weaknesses: Her many strengths are speed, cunning, vigilance, and camouflage. She is great at sneaking up on the boys when they are away from their parents doing god knows what young stallions do! She acts as more of a mother to them than Shiori, but for a reason. Her only weakness is females around the boys. She is well aware that Shiori raised very handsome sons and is extremely picky of who they spend the rest of their life with. Shiori only tells them they can be with whoever they love, but if Kaze doesn't approve, then those mares will spend the rest of their lives haunted by Kaze's motherly protection.

Gallery
Adult Uncert
Pregnant Uncert | Pregnant Cert
Shiori x Verloren Pregnant | Shioro, Verloren and Kids | Shiori and the Kids

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2015 7:38 am
Coco

User ImageFound: March 2016 Pan's Customs CC

Name Meaning: Named after my RL cat

Likes: Jewellery, shiny things, trinkets, threatening others, valuables

Dislikes: Weak soquili, boredom

Types in: Black

Mate: None, never

Children: None

Personality: Coco is greedy, arrogant and vain. He likes to inflict emotional torture on anyone he comes across. He enjoys taunting other males into violent battles with him, knowing he'll win, and when they respectfully decline, will slightly harm them anyway just for sport. Strong-willed mares amuse him enough to consider copulating with. Weak mares and other soquili who fear him aren't even worth his time, he'll usually let them go unharmed. Coco thinks very highly of himself, and his biggest hobby is collecting trinkets.

Strengths & Weaknesses:

History: Coco loves to horde treasures. He covets his treasures, and only keeps them if they are pure gold or diamonds. Silver and crystals are not good enough for him. He'll stalk soquili that have valuable jewellery, and if they don't give it to him willingly after he threatens them, he'll maim or kill them for it. His bell on his collar was the first treasure he poached when he first became cursed. Now, he likes the sound it makes when he stalks his prey. He isn't a silent stalker, but when someone hears his bell as he approaches, they know they're in for trouble.

Active Roleplays

~~

Complete Roleplays

~~

Gallery
Uncert
Unpelted uncert
Feral form certed
Feral uncert

Sawaki

Sawaki

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2015 7:40 am
User Image
Name of Soquili and Link to Image: Shiori ~uncert

Link to Teepee: Current Teepee ~ Old Teepee ~ About Shiori

Do you remember when your Soquili first maxed out? Honestly, I can’t remember. Must've been 2009/2010 at the latest.

Links to RP(s) that show how the Soquili has grown over time, proving his or her development into an Elder:

Young and Wild
Meeting Others (Cualtzin)
Shiori, a young and hyperactive mare, gets to know a stallion for the first time. She experiences a short crush on Cualtzin. After all, he is kind and praises her speed and strength. In the end, she realises what she assumed to be a crush was just the feeling of making her first friend. She learns that there is more to life than finding a mate and breeding.

Ooh, who’s this?! (Samus)
After having only friendly encounters, Shiori comes to terms with the fact that not all Soquili are friendly, and that she should be more weary of who she approaches. At first, Shiori is mesmerised by Samus as she has never seen a winged four-legged creature before. She tries to befriend him before she discovers he is a mean and overly confident soquili whom she hopes never to meet again.

A surprise meeting (Eidaeri)
Shiori meets an extremely shy stallion by a river, and helps him conquer his fears and cross the river. She learns how to empathise with others while respecting their boundaries, or as in Eidaeri’s case, their fears. She discovers that she gets immense pleasure and happiness through the simple act of helping others without needing anything in return.

Fly away with me (Arodacahan)
Somewhat older, Shiori is starting to look for a place to belong to and people to call family. She meets a stallion who is a part of a herd (naive at the time, Shiori believes a few close companions to be considered a herd), and after befriending him, asks if she can join them. When he politely declines, she leaves him to ponder where she could possibly belong.

Life as a Mate and a Mother
Butterflies?! Where?! (Verloren)
At the right time in her life, Shiori finds her mate. Even though at first Verloren is afraid of starting a stable relationship due to his past, they grow to trust each other and get along very well. Now they are the best of friends and she feels very passionately of him. Shiori can talk about anything when she is around him and feels very happy when he is by her side. She has learned that love can be unconditional, and has found it!

Another great friend? (Biscuit)
After meeting Verloren, Shiori encounters Biscuit, a stallion who charms and flatters her constantly. But, as she decides that Verloren is her true mate, she matures into understanding that charms aren’t everything, and that with Verloren, she can be her true and playful self.

Its small, but it’s family & Troublesome batch & Misc
FAMILY is the most important thing in the world to Shiori. These RPs are of her eldest children, Kenji, Soki, and the introduction of her familiar Kaze, and how the wolf acts maternally to Shiori’s children. The second time Shiori mates with Verloren, she has three children, Sena, Cadmium and Kahya (Troublesome batch) Further into her adulthood, she also encounters her grandchildren and great-grand-children. As she ages, she realises she is no longer a child, and comes to discover her purpose in life: to be a role model for her offspring and younger generations.

Shiori's family tree, last updated in 2011, who knows how many descendants she has now!

Late Adulthood
The right path (Mahavir)
Roaming away from her family, Shiori finds a stallion with a terrible sense of direction. Lost in a jungle, Shiori helps Mahavir find his way home. Like she time she helped Eidaeri across the river, Shiori finds happiness in helping others.

Meet with a younger mare (Melanie)
While off on her own for a peaceful breaks from her young ones, Shiori meets Melanie. As she talks incessantly about her family, Shiori finds herself reflecting on how her values have changed over time. She comes to realise that in the past, she loved traveling to new lands, meeting all kinds of nomads and following adventurous paths. Now, she spends all her time with her family, and while explaining all the day-to-days of family-life and motherhood to Melanie, realises that it’s okay that she’s changed. She’s found her calling; to raise, to nurture, and to guide her children.

Why would your Soquili (IC) choose the Elder path?
Shiori has experienced the ups and downs of a long and safe life. When she was young, she was constantly searching for a place to belong to, but never found a fit. She wanted to be with winged Soquili, or hang out with meaner Soquili, even if they were nothing like her. But as she came to know herself, she matured, and she grew from a young filly with no close relationships and a will to explore, to a strong-willed yet kind mare.
Most importantly, she feels a profound sense of happiness in helping others, and as an elder, would be able to reach more lost (both figuratively and literally!) individuals, and be given a chance to help them on their own journeys. She would offer anecdotes from her own experiences, and give advice based on the many different kinds of Soquili she’s met and come to know over her long life.
In her enormous family, being an elder would most certainly bring her closer to the younger generations of the Shiori/Verloren clan. She has many troubled descendants, like her daughter Kahya, who has had many children herself and how suffers from a lack of purpose, or her grand-daughter Macchi, who is much too wild to the extent it is becoming dangerous to her and those close to her. She also wants to reconnect with her eldest son Kenji, who has mated with two different mares, and help him come to terms with the disappearance of his first love.
All in all, Shiori has what it takes to be a role model. She is kind and gentle, and is able to empathise with others effortlessly. She overcomes disagreements gracefully, and learns profoundly from all her experiences. She has strong qualities to be a selfless leader to many and guide many younger generations. As an elder, her first duty would be to unite her own extended family, who have drifted apart over time.

Why have you chosen the Elder path for your Soquili OOC? Shiori was my very first Soquili. She is unbelievably precious to me, and I was extremely lucky to get her in 2007 through Lilwere's customs when I was new to Gaia and had been stalking Soquili for months and months and saving up in case I would ever be lucky enough to join Soquili's amazing community. I was so in love with Shiori that when she was finished, I printed out a picture of her and glued her to the front of my binder. I can't believe that was 8 years ago! biggrin I was only 13 at the time, so I practically grew up with Gaia, Soquili, and especially Shiori. She was the first character I EVER role-played with, and is very dear to me because she brings back such fond memories of times when I was new to roleplaying, and when Gaia and the B/C forums were my one stable and safe place to go to after having a tough day at school and all the teenage drama that entailed. Elder status for my first and most precious mare would be the most perfect gift.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2015 7:43 am

Sawaki

Sawaki

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2015 7:46 am
Reserved  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2015 8:12 am
Reserved  

Sawaki

Sawaki

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2015 8:16 am
Reserved  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2015 8:16 am