Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Firkasa

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 3:46 pm
User Image
User Image
A great green stallion appeared in a clearing where many summer flowers grew. Verloren had given up on trying to locate his daughter, who had promptly gone off when he wasn't looking. "Why are kids so naughty nowadays!?" He randomly cried out rather pathetically. He was in one of his childish moods, a mood that his daughter did not tolerate very much. Despite being rather childish, he was still a protective father, but it seemed like he he was looking for his mother more then his daughter.

He dug one of his golden hooves into the earth and sighed. "This is no fun..." Suddenly, a colorful little creature hovered infront of the stallions golden eyes. "Butterflies!" Quickly, he ran after the butterfly before it could escape...

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 3:31 am
Shiori had been grazing in the fields. She really needed some more fun in her life. She had been suspecting that she was turning more into an elderly horse than enjoying her life as a young adult. For example... she needed to join a herd. She needed to find a mate. She needed to have children, and make sure they grow up well and healthy. If only the right person would just come along, and give her a rose, flatter her with bold proposals of love, then live happily ever after. Her eyes sparkled as they gazed aimlessly at the floor.

Shiori lifted her head to spot a brightly colored stallion chasing something small, that may have been a butterfly or some other form of flying insect. Sighing a little, she lowered her head and continued to graze.

Sawaki

Firkasa

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 3:31 pm
A weird feeling came over the stallion. A sense that the butterfly should be his only concern at the moment. Something was nearby... someone else was close by. As if throwing a total attitude change, the stallion on longer chased the butterfly and stood rather stiff, his head held high to observe his surroundings. Being away for so long had made the stallion wary of his environment. One never knew when a friend of foe would appear.

Golden eyes gazed around the plains until a rather unique sight caught his attention. A mare with interesting markings that somewhat reminded the stallion of his own odd coat coloration was grazing not too far away. "She was probably there when I was chasing that butterfly..." the stallion thought, slightly embarassed. Carefully, the walked up to the mare to introduce himself. "Ahhhh... hi. I'm Verloren."

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 2:40 am
Shiori looked up at the stallion, still keeping her head low. The stallions had never come to her before, this was convenient. Maybe he wasn't all that childish after all. She stood up tall and straight to examine him. He had bizzarre colors, just like herself. A little taller than her, he had rather handsome posture, and stronge legs. She circled him, trying to decide whether he may be dangerous or not. Finally, she stopped in front of him and looked deeply into his eyes.

"Hey there, I'm Shiori!" she happily said, giving him a big smile.

Sawaki

Firkasa

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 5:28 pm
Verloren stood still as the mare circled him. He never had anyone circle him like this before. A strange expression crossed over the stallion's face while the mare was to pre-occupied to notice his face, perhaps one of uncertainty. However, it disappeared as soon as the mare deemed him approachable.

"Hello." His former childish demeanor had almost completely evaporated and there stood a rather polite manner stallion. "Sorry about before; if you've been watching me that is. I've always had a strange fondness for butterflies since I was a foal." The slightest of blushes appeared on the stallion's face.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 8:18 am
She smiled as the stallion blushed a little. He was really shy wasnt he? He seemed like a very nice person though..

"Thats perfectly fine." Shiori said, giving him an encouraging smile. "I like chasing things too! Honestly, deep inside me theres a very hyperactive child!" she wondered whether saying those words were a little foolish or not. It didnt really matter, she felt at home with this stallion. She had the strong urge to get to know him better.

"So, tell me about yourself." she kindly asked him, plopping herself onto the ground. She let the sun bathe her skin as she closed her eyes. The heat was truly immense, although the summer was nearing an end. At that moment, she felt totally content with herself. The entire world was her personal playground.

Sawaki

Firkasa

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 4:29 pm
“Wow! Really? That’s cool!” Verloren replied back in earnest. “I’ve never met another soquili who like to chase stuff the way I like to.” The stallion sensed a bond of kinship between himself and the mare for both had similar personalities and similar hobbies. Still, he was a bit embarrassed to talk about himself since he had been away for so long. He wasn’t even very sure who his “real self” was anymore.

“Ahhh… lets see… well, you’ve obviously figured out that I like to chase things. And, I’ve traveled a bit here and there. You see, my daughter and I left these lands some time ago to accompany someone on their journey and it’s taken some time to get back but… we eventually cam home.” An awkward silence floated in Verloren’s head for a moment. “Ah! And I’m not in a relationship or anything!” He stuttered back, realizing that the implications of having a daughter might have sounded odd. “I was young and in a relationship before I left but I guess things just didn’t quite work out between us…” Since when did he talk this much about his personal life?

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 10:29 am
Shiori listened intently. Verloren seemed to be a very mediocre person, but in some way he seemed more special. When he mentioned of his daughter, she felt a little dissapointed but when he corrected himself saying he wasn't in a relationship, she felt more fascinated by him. She nodded while listening to his story.

"You seem to be a very nice person!" she said, smiling. She suddenly wondered more about his daughter, and where she was now but she was much too shy to ask. She decided to talk a little bit about herself.

"Well, I'm Shiori, and I was raised by a human. I don't know much of my family, since I haven't really met any of them. I was born by the sea, but then lived in the grasslands by the sea until now. I made a friend whom I call a brother to me, and many other Soquili but none that I can really rely on, except that one 'brother' of mine." she was shocked by how open she was with him, normally she wouldn't talk to others this openly. "I've never really been in a relationship, and I'm kinda young so I don't have any children..." she explained. Deep in her mind she thought of what an interesting mother she'd be. She was still much of a child herself!

Sawaki

Firkasa

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 4:07 pm
"Well, thank you for the compliment!" Verloren replied back cheerfully. He pondered about a few things at first and wondered why the mare seemed inquisitive for a little bit after that but the green stallion got easily distracted.

"Shiori... that's a lovely name. I was pretty much raised by a humans as well. She's a good person and lets me do what I want. I usually only see her when I need to."

The stallion's golden eyes stared at the female as she talked about her "family" and how she was new to the world of "relationships". Verloren couldn;t help but blush... just a little at that thought. "Despite my age... I'm not all that familiar with relationships myself. There's a lot I'm not familiar with but I suppose that love is love. Whatever degree of love it may be."

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 9:48 am
Shiori gazed into Verloren's eyes. They were so golden, making it easy to loose yourself in them from thinking. They drew her closer and closer to him. His voice awoke her from her trance.

"Mm, I agree." she said. Love was love after all. Or, that was what her gaurdian had told her. She wasn't too sure what it meant. She knew it meant something like love knows no boundaries, and you can love anyone and anything, but she hadn't experienced it before. Examining Verloren, she found that she had to disagree with one thing he had said.

"I don't think you look old." she boldy stated, instantly blushing. She feared that she had said something rude, but there was no way she could change it now. She perked her ears horizontally and pawed at the grass with her right hoof.

Sawaki

Firkasa

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 4:08 pm
The green stallion couldn't help but chuckle at the last bit that was brought up by the mare. Golden eyes kindly watched the mare as signs of evident blushing crossed her face. "Haha. Well I may not look old but I have lived for a very long time. Longer then many of the soquili here. Part of the older generation you could say. Though, I could definitely take on any of the younger soquili if I had to." Verloren chuckled a little to himself again. With all the training he had done away from home he'd better be in shape to take on any of the other younger stallions roaming about. His daughter would probably have a fit with him if he actually did lose to another stallion. Children were so troublesome.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 12:16 am
"Really?" Shiori teased. "You think you could beat me in a race?" she raised her eyebrows, smiling. She hadn't won in a race before, but she just wanted to see Verloren's reaction at her playfulness. Maybe this could be some nice training! She could become stronger and faster. If Soquili could grin, she was grinning right that moment.

"Let's do a race!" she exclaimed. She was jumping with excitement. She was going to race with a very handsome and stronge looking horse! She could barely keep her feet on the ground. Without waiting for her new friend, she shouted,

"Ready, set, GO!" and sprinted with full speed deep into the field. "First one at the beach wins!"

Sawaki

Firkasa

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 2:35 am
Verloren watched with his golden eyes as Shiori suddenly took off like a speeding falcon towards the beach before he could say anything. With a smirk and laugh of sorts, the green stallion charged after the mare, his legs pumping in rhythm to the sound of his breathing. It wasn't too long before the stallion caught up to Shiori, despite her lead.

"I'm right behind you Shiori!" Verloren hadn't had this much fun in forever.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 4:28 am
Shiori was already getting tired. When she heard Verloren's voice behind her, it was like a sugar-ry sensation. She had the urge to turn around and tackle the oncoming stallion, knock him over and roll around in the grass with him. However, she had to push back those thoughts as she concentrated on winning this race. She couldn't be beaten again!

"Not for long!" she called back at him, smiling with joy. She could smell the salt in the air, they were already getting closer to the sea. Almost there now, and she was still leading by a little!

((You can randomise 1-2, then Shiori will be 1 and Verloren 2 to find who wins the race. :3 ))  

Sawaki

Firkasa generated a random number between 1 and 2 ... 1!

Firkasa

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 7:43 pm
Verloren wasn't having much of a hard time racing against Shiori. Running was very much second nature to the stallion now. It was nice to actually run with someone then away from something for once. A strange feeling of content came over the stallion as a smirk of sorts crossed his face. "Might as well let the lady win," he thought to himself. "She definitely deserved it." The green stallion pulled back just enough so that the mare could easily dash forward enough to beat him, but he still put in a lot of effort into the remainder or the race.

Slowly breathing, the green stallion laughed as his golden hooves began to sink in a little into the sandy beach. "Well, looks like you won Shiori! Congrats!"

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff