Submit

Sawaki

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 4:29 am
STARTS HERE

Kahya: Ugh... do I have to meet family? >.>

Kebelek: 4laugh

Lolli McHotpants
Cadmium : D-D-Don't be rude, Kahya. -blushes furiously-
Beaming : Huh-wha? Who's that Cad? Why are you blushing again?

Kahya: Hey sis. Long time no see. *sneers lightly*

Macchi: Mama, don't be so mean. scream Hi. I'm your niece. <333

Kelebek: Grandma, who's Beaming? *o*

Kahya: I'm not a grandma. stare

lysia_nyteblade
Mera: *Naps in the thread watching over baskets*

Tian basket: *Wiggles around it's sleeping mommy*

Lolli McHotpants
Cadmium : Well you a-a-are the one t-that left m-me all by myself...
Beaming : Heyyy~! Cad's family! I'm Beaming Daylight, it's awfully nice to- oof. -pounced by Dusk, shrugs it off with a grin- Nice to meet you! I'm your Aunty Cadmium's ... uh. Friend.
Cadmium : -Dies inside ohgod- It is very n-nice t-t-to meet you.

Macchi: Xylia? stressed Where is she? Who is she? Where's my Torren?!

Kahya: *approaches basket* Hey there little one. I'm your... aunt.
Kelebek: Hiya little basket. YOU are MY aunt. whee
Kahya: neutral

Kahya: -eyes Beaming suspiciously-

Macchi: It is very nice to meet you. whee

Kelebek: I wanna go plaaaay... -nudges basket-

Kenji: O_o My. relatives.

lysia_nyteblade
Tian basket: *squeaks in response to it's aunt and wiggles after her*

Mera: *Opens an eye so as to make sure the basket doesn't get absconded off with*

Lolli McHotpants
Beaming : Hey -- No need to look at me that way. Kahya, is it?
Cadmium : -Grins and watches her younger family members play-

Kelebek: -jumps at moving basket- Eeeee! It's alive!!

Kahya: stare Who are you anyway?

Lunarflowermaiden
Xylia: *Peers out from behind a tree*

Walerian: *Looks at his mother, then to the other mare who mentioned his father*

lysia_nyteblade
ty ^w^

Tian basket: *Makes snuffling sounds ad though what's inside were trying to siff it's way around.*

Macchi: ninja I'm gonna getcha. -eyes Walerian- You're sweet. And who are you?

Kelebek: -stares unknowingly at her half-brother-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kelebek: -whispers so Mera can't hear- Mama, can we keep it? heart

Macchi: eek

Lunarflowermaiden
Walerian: I am Walerian, and that is my mother *With a nod to her still behind the tree* Xylia.

Xylia: *Peeks out a little more, but still keeping her distance*

Lolli McHotpants
Beaming : I told you! I'm Beaming Daylight, I'm a friend of your sister... Why? -serious face-

Macchi: You're Torren's other kid? -faints-

Kelebek: Hi bro. cool

Lunarflowermaiden
Walerian: Yes. *Was unaware that he had any other siblings other than his brother* Oh hello.

Kahya: I know you're my sister's friend. stare I'm not stupid. You better be good to her! I kind of erm... left my family and got pregnant. Twice. But that doesn't mean I don't care about my sister and who she's with!

Kelebek: -blushes- Hi. Cool! I have another brother! Do you have another brother? Because then I'll have four brothers! -jumps up and down- Do you like to play?

Lunarflowermaiden
Walerian: Yes, I have a brother, but I don't know him all that well, we didn't grow up together. Yes, I suppose, I haven't played much since I grew up.

Lolli McHotpants
Beaming : And why wouldn't I be good to Cadmium? She is a precious treasure to me, one I value over any other treasure AND I've done a darn good job 'being good to her' for awhile now thanyouverymuch ... You had beautiful children, by the way. They're all beautiful.
Cadmium : -dead dead dead dea-- curious!- W-W-Who is the father K-K- -- Sister?

Kelebek: Cool! I have four brothers! -giggles- I'm a grown up too, but grown ups should be allowed to play too. -nudges him with her snout- Tag! You're it! -darts off-

Macchi: sweatdrop -peeks for Xylia- So erm... I'm Macchi. Torren's mate.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Kahya: Hmph. Good answer. And thank you, I know my children are lovely. (so arrogant! xD) -turns to Cadmium- Tomas! He's... well... he's quit a piece of work! We met when I ran away from home and he got me knocked up. -snorts- Well, then we met again after a while and I guess we kind of fell in love. -blushes- He's the only one that can put up with my attitude since he's the same as me. -nods-
So when are you finally gonna get a stallion and have kids?

Lunarflowermaiden
Walerian: *Surprised at suddenly being involved in a game of tag, but quickly takes off after her*

Xylia: *Still tries to keep the tree between her and the other mare, her tail twitching nervously* I am Xylia.

lysia_nyteblade
Tian basket: *Wiggles and hops a few times before squeaking and making giggly sounds*

Macchi: -nods- Well, this is awkward.

Kelebek: -curls up beside basket and falls asleep-

Lolli McHotpants
Cadmium : I d-d-don't want a stallion ... I have B-B-Beaming.
Beaming : I know it was a good answer- Wait. Tomas? Bigger than the two of us by a little less than a head, brown and spotted, stubborn as an ox with Daddy issues?

Kahya: -stares at Cadmium, confused-

Yup, that's the one! Do you know him?

Lolli McHotpants
Beaming : -cracks up-
Let me introduce myself again- Hi! I'm Beaming, the Aunt to your children and sister to your mate! <3 I'm in love with your sister.
Cadmium : -SO RED and just wants to hide nowwwww-

Kahya: O_________O I'm gonna get mom.

Shiori: -squees with joy- Welcome to the family Beaming! I'm Shiori, Cadmium's mother.

Kahya: X_________X -dies-

Macchi: Aunt. eek

lysia_nyteblade
Tian basket: *Snuffles at the sleeping kelebek and the wiggles away to find the voice of she who'd claimed to be it's aunt.*

Lolli McHotpants
Cadmium : X_____x Hi M-m-momma.
Beaming : Thank you! <3 I guess I should be welcoming Kahya here to my family as well!
And might I say- I definitely know where Cad gets her best feature now. -so cheesy-

Kahya: I'm gonna... erm.. go. -joins Kelebek and curls up by her niece/nephew's basket-

Shiori: -blushes- Oh, you're the sweetest! Caddy gets it all from her father. He's very handsome! -smiles- I'm so glad that at least someone from your family is a decent person. Your brother is somewhat of a difficult one! -laughs- But family is family.
How've you been Caddy? I've missed you my dear.

lysia_nyteblade
Tian basket: *Squeaks happily at being joined by it's aunt and wiggles around, bumping into it's aunt a few times.*

Kelebek & Kahya: -giggle at the moving basket and smile-

lysia_nyteblade
Tian basket: *Makes girring sounds like it's attempting to mock spar with the older soquili*

Lolli McHotpants
Beaming : O: You hear that Cad?! I'm decent! That's way better then loud, obnoxious, or th-
Cadmium : -Flicks her tail into Beaming's mouth to shut her up with a serene smile- I have b-b-been alright. Beaming and I t-travel all over and explore. I'm learning a l-l-l-l-lot. How have you b-been Momma?
Beaming : <.< Cadmium's best feature is her smile and personality. She clearly got those from her mother.

Shiori: Oh my sweet little girl, how much you've grown! I've been good, but you know your dad, he's always off somewhere else exploring. You get that from him. -winks-
-blushes again- You are just precious! Caddy where did you meet such a lovely mare?

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 5:12 am
Soquili Involved: (in order of appearance)

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

TIAN

User Image

User Image  

Sawaki

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items