Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Orpheus Solon
Crew

Stellar Dragon

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 3:42 pm

I enjoy having Zyanya in class, she has some interesting skills and seem eager to learn them. We worked on gliding which is a more simplified version of flying. It went well.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 1:43 am
jayoku
Pre-Teen-->Teen: 8-12: heart = Finished
Requirements:
3 Months length: (not sure when it counted since I was able to rp her before I got her art. But i know it has been more than 3 months)
Pass another special skill test: Jetpack wings?
Take 1 dragon informational class: X
heart Pass 3 Melee tests: Battle/Self defence level 1 /Private melee lesson with Kuyoja
pass 3 magic tests: Spellcasting 101/Private lesson/Magical Basics.
heart 5 Playdates:Not a chewtoy!!/It had to be you/Double Date/Tootin Tarnation!/Manning it up/
bonding/ DDR: Dance, Dance, Revenge-olution! ~Z & Val~/Mall Meeting (Zyanya and Oliver)/Old friends met anew [Nero and Zyanya]/After Dinner Talk (Zyan and Reese)/Meeting Kilken
1 Journal entry from parents perspective: Where my little girl go?
1 from child's perspective: Wow I hurt my hand
Choice of another 2 Journal entries or two Journal RP:Long lost brother?/Zyan's secret Santa Gift

User Image

User Image

Her current personality/Frame of mind:

Zyanya is currently happy(?) as she spends more time with her boyfriend. She enjoys only his company and the company of other males. She adores young boys (can't help it) and usually is more sisterly towards them.

She got mad at Ligeia for trying to act like an adult and punched him one good. She doesn't like adults at all. Finding them overbearing with all their rules. She is blunt and to the point, and easily angered.

Summary: Mood = Carefree/don't mess with me attitude

Name: Zyanya
Height: 5'1" -> 5'6"
Physical Build: Lean, small boobs (which annoys the hell out of her).
Hair: Pale mint green with streaks of purple and electric blue. Style: Rather choppy looks like she tried to cut it herself. Put up in similar high pigtails like this -> Hair ref
Skin: Pale white with her typical bands of green and orange.
Current Interest: Her boyfriend, kicking people's asses.
Special Notes: She has gained a few more piercings. Not only the two hols in her ears which are now silver hoops. She also has acquired these: Eyebrow piercing/Additional earlobe piercings

Clothing preferences:
Best example: Example
Skirt color: Black preferred
Shirt color: Whatever color you think best. Black again? *shrug* Should look shorter than it actually is sinc her legs would get in the way.
Socks and boots should be the same as the example
Studded leather belt around skirt.
Still have the silver bracelet that Ter gave her.
Please ignore the...tail thing in the image >< don't want that.
Bra straps should be visible. Usually bright orange or green.

Her dragon: Hinder
Green dragon
General Mood: Amused
Special notes: None

Relationship with the girl: Basically just follows her around, he mainly is trying to convince Baroness he is her humble follower..but he is trying to get her shinies. Rather likes Valens silver dragon.

Have fun with the posses I was aiming more for a cyber punk with her rather than just goth. Cyber punk = much more interesting.

D-corp
Vice Captain

Thomas Barkhelm
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 1:17 am
Lesson 1: The elements of Magic
- Magic of the body
- Graded A

Lesson 2: Private Lesson
- Graded A
Final:
- Graded A

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 10:36 am
Advanced Sparring

Zyanya's file showed me the girl's quite the brawler. I figured the only person that could handle that was the coolly disciplined Tyven. Apparently, they have a long-standing rivalry that I was unaware of. Truth be told, I think Tyven was rather unaware of it, as well.

Turner Herrick
Crew

Kaydon Daniels
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:56 am
Cellular biology
Pass!

Aghk. An...interesting child. Some problems with authority, I think. If I have her again, I'll be sure to prepare something more...involved...  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 8:19 pm

Hinder seemed a bit reluctant to get started, but enjoyed himself once he got into the air and flying. He seems a bit lazy, like most greens, but did manage to get into the air with Zyanya riding.

Perilas_Coleman
Crew

Bulletproof Pudding
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:29 am
(( Apparently I never posted this for her last class with me. Sorry. ))

Zyanya's Genetics

As long as the information seemed practical to her own life, she was attentive, but grew less interested when she didn't deem it useful. She did ask some good questions.  
[The File Cabnet]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff