Crew

Dapper Lunatic

4,025 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 12:00 am

Wow...I really hurt my hand...

I have to admit I am annoyed. My brother has or had been moping around so much becuase of his failed relationship (Which I both believe is his and Geia's fault) . I did meet up with Ligeia...the wuss of an owl tried to act all adult on me. Give me a break. If he is going to be an adult that automatically makes him my enemy. I did give him a good sock to the jaw, even if I did hurt my hand in the process.

I can't believe that that teacher had been right.....you do hurt your hand punching someone in the mouth. I am lucky I didn't break anything though. Geia is frusterating...and just because I am dating his brother saved him from a world of hurt. Though why I care I am not sure....I think I was just more frusterated with his thought process than anything.

Chath is just pathetic, if he really didn't want it to end why didn't he do something about it? Rather than be stupid and just get angry in a letter. . .

Bah...I think I will stop caring. All I want is to be happy with my boy toy and meet with my friends and hang out.

I met a new kid, name is Kilken....strange boy he is a leech. He sucks blood apparantly...I thought that was pretty cool. Hinder didn't seem to like him much though.I cant figure out why since he was the one who decided to set me up on a play date with him.... yeah...weird.

But Reese is becoming a regular little hottie. Must admit I will be jealous when he nabs some girl.. Hopefully she wont be some pretty blonde thing that I will just want to beat the crap out of....or some prim and proper b***h that I know only Wilbur will be too happy to have.

Bah.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 12:27 am
When I came home to my daught sporting a bandaged hand I dreaded to ask what happened. She didn't get into scraps often, and I was getting use to the fact that she liked to fight. But she didn't seem proud like she normally did, which set me on edge....did she attack someone she knew? Or hurt them seriously enough that am ambulance had to come? These worries were numerous with her and with my son acting out of sorts things had been rather stressful around the household.

And when I had finally managed to catch her in the kitchen replacing her cold pack I found the nerve to ask.

"So what happened to your hand? Please don't tell me you got into another fight..." I ask, my tone sounding tired and a bit sad. My daughter only ignored me as she fixed her bandage.

"Only one punch was thrown no biggie.." Was her brisk reply, it was getting harder and harder to get close to her...where was my little girl who was afriad of hurting mama with her spikes? I rubbed my elbow in agitation, wanting to ask more about it.

"You know you shouldn't be..."

"I know I know, gods what are you? My lecture teacher? I get enough of that from the guys at D-corp."

I felt my spirits sink...I should of predicated that sort of response it was typical of her. We had grown so distant...she looked....so ...typcial goth I could cry.

"What happened?" I dared to ask, hoping for at least a reason why she was hurt. Weither or not she provoked it...or if it had for once not been her fault.

"none of your business. I had to teach someone a lesson. It was only one hit. Jesues...stop being such a mother.." My daughter replied with a flip of her hair. She could be hauntingly pretty if she wasn't dressed so emo.

"I...ju..st want you to tal.."

"I don't want to TALK...I am going to my room." The girl moved out of the kitchen so quickly all I could do was stare at her after image in my eyes.

Really...where had my cute little girl gone?

jayoku
Crew

Dapper Lunatic

4,025 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50

jayoku
Crew

Dapper Lunatic

4,025 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100