DAVE!!!!!! 1 100.0% [ 309 ]
Total Votes:[ 309 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 2169 2170 2171 > >> >>> »|

User Image

THIS IS ITL'S NEW THREAD EVERYONE!

x Announcements and News x

JarethMule
Okay Guys and Gals.

This is Avy here on the good old Jareth Mule bringing an announcement of mixed emotions.

First of all, as you can probably see, our lovely shop has had to go on hiatus.
There are a few reasons for this.

The first reason is that the thread and shop itself both need a really big overhaul, and this is always tricky with the shop still in motions.

The second is time. We need a lot of it to get the shop up to the standard that we want it to be, and we just don't have it at the moment, nor do we have the time to open the slots like we were hoping, or to run well thought out events. So the best bet, to avoid disappointing you guys, is just to go on hiatus for a short while.

We're hoping this Hiatus will be short, only a couple of months as we have a great deal of ideas that we hope to implement into the shop in this time.

The Plans.

- New Thread
- New Front Page write up
- New Order Process and Availability
- New Stages
- New Certs
- New Banners
- New prices
- New Requirements
- New Staff

I know this probably looks terrifying, and like we're trying to make a totally new shop, but this isn't the case. The feel of the shop, we hope anyway, will be much as it already was, we just feel its time for us to have something of a fresh start, as things are beginning to stagnate a little.

Of course we will be willing to hear feedback from you guys as we make changes, and though the new thread will not be open for posting, ( we will still be in this thread for a couple of months! ) the link will be posted so that you can all see the progress we are making!

I hope you all understand this need for change! Please PM any queries you do not feel happy posting in the thread to Avy (Avynwing) and we'll make sure to get them all answered!

We want you guys to be happy!

All the best!

Avy and the ITL staffs <3

[o1] Front Post and Announcements
[o2] Rules and FAQ
[o3] The Story
[o4] Flatsale/Events/Customs
[o5] The Pets
[o6] The Store
[o7] The Owners
[o8] Guild and Staff
[o9] The List
[1o] Links
[11] Credits
[12] Flatsales and Auctions

...Treat is never as satisfying.
User Image

[x]The prices are fixed, please do not Pm any of the staff or the mule asking for a freebie,payment plan or a lower on them.

[x]Please PM all profiles to the shop mule .

[x]Please try to remain literate. No l33t talk here, please.

[x]If you want your pet to grow, you need to hang around the thread and participate in the RP. The RPs must remain Literate to semi-literate, no flaming
someone for a few typos or a mis spell.

[x]We may design magical items for the pets in the future but for now please keep them in character. Custom owners can choose their own powers as long as they are in keeping with the Labyrinth theme.

[x]There is no limit on how many of these you can own, but there will be a limited number of custom and breeding slots. Please stay on the thread for changing flatsales and events.

[x]This shop is RP REQUIRED only purchase a pet if you are positive you can keep your pet RPed, if you do not wish to keep your pet any longer you ARE NOT allowed to sell it to someone else you must PM one of the staff and they will take the pet back and sell it for the shop.

[x]Do not steal the artwork or try to claim it as your own, it belongs to the our Artists, any person attempting to sell,claim or steal our artwork or our customers pets will be reported to a mod and blacklisted.

[x]All lineart is original and unique past the Undera Stage, each type of Undera will have one of each gender that when the reach a higher stage they will differentiate from each other.If you buy a flatsale pet that appears the same as someone else’s it is likely that they have the same variety with a different gender and the two will change as they grow.

[x]Always stick to the Gaia TOS, meaning keeping things below PG-13. Respect peoples opinions and don't say they have incorrect views on things.

[x]Don’t take IC comments to heart, Roleplay is Roleplay meaning the person doesn't hold the same views in real life.

[x]Always save things to your own servers

[x]We reserve the right to change prices or any rules, but once you have sent your payment you will never be asked to pay more unless you make additions to your order or purchase from the Store.

[x]Customs can be ordered if the slot is open, no PMing the artists and begging them to free some time up for your custom. We do have lives outside of Gaia.

User Image

How can I get one?
At the moment our first flatsale is based on speed, in later flatsales they will be based on creativity but we do ask you give us a sample of your RPing skills with your order in our speed flatsales.

Who do I pay?
Send all gold to the shop mule, JarethMule. Please pay straight after the sale if you can. If you do not pay within a week of purchase, the character will be sold to someone else.

I can’t afford one. Is there any way to lower the price?
All prices are fixed, simple as.

Can I pay in installments?
We can't let that out to you unless you've bought successfully with us previously, sorry.

What happens to my Gold once I’ve paid?
Obviously the gold then is divided up among the staff but it can also be used to fund fun things like roleplay guilds and item giveaways.

Can I pay with items and/or Donation letters?
Yes if it has been agreed with one of the staff. The Item’s lowest price guide (most likely 'Teh Guide' will be used) value will be deducted from the overall cost.

Do you do Pet Trades?
It all depends on the pet. Please discuss this with one of the staff.

Where do I post my RP posts?
for the mean time all posts past the orb stage will be placed in this thread, and the Orb posts in your personal journal. When we get a guild your journal entries must be moved there.

Can I buy one on someone else’s behalf?
Yes, as long as they understand the RP requirements of this shop.

What do I do if I no longer want my pet?
You can return it the shop. We do not refund any pets, you may not sell it on yourself.

How do I get a Custom creature?
wait for a slot to open, fill out the custom forms wait for it to be approved, pay and then be patient.

Who will draw my Custom sand pets?
Shosetsu, unless we hire more artists and then they will be assigned to it.

How fast will my creature grow?
That depends on how often you post and get involved. You can RP as the pet you have purchased, keeping a diary on your pets growth is encouraged and staying and chatting on this thread keeps our little shop alive.The minimum time for a pet to grow will be one week (6 posts must be made in this time or the gorwth will be delayed) for the Orbs,It varies alot. Please keep in mind each pet stage past the second stage (Undera) is unique.

I have a question that isn’t on this post. What do I do?
Post it on the thread. We’ll be sure to get back to you.
User Image

[xThe Reasonx]

Dancing, floating and laughter filled the expansive hall, full of masquerade dancers and musicians.

Each one was destined to join a troubled human when Jareth allowed them and each one was battling for the Goblin King's attention.

The Goblins with their ever keen ears, listen out for troubled Gaians and decide if they are ready for their Orb Guardians.

...I wish this would end....

....take this child of mine far away from me!

Jareth, tired of having to answer every whine and call sent out in the right way, thought a plan up.

He would send one of his own to ease the humans suffering, releave him of his annoyance and to spread his dark influence.

"hurry! now bring me my crystals!" he yelled out to his Goblins, the alarm bell going off to emphasise his great need of them,

once he had his leather clad hands on his crystals he spun them around together so they clinked and tinkled and sung like a windchime.

The laughter and excitement of his Orb dwellers rang out across the labyrinth as each orb was released to collect an essence from which it was to get it's form.

All across Gaia troubled Gaians who had pleaded to the Goblin King recieved at package and note, each containing their dreams and prayers.

User Image

.Flatsale Rules

# Post the form with the correct information.

# No editing. Once you choose a Orb you may not edit it and replace it with a new one. Those that do, will be blacklisted. If there is an orb left you may purchase another one, details about purchasing a second Orb will be posted towards the end of the flatsale.

# Post the number after GO has been posted in deepskyblue. If you post before a staff member tells you to "GO" it will not be counted.

# Make sure you have the right amount of gold before you order one.

# You may buy for a friend. You'll give up your chance at attaining one from that specific flatsale.

#Send the trade straight after you win your pet.

#These pets are RP required. So only purchase one if you have the time to RP them.

#All Flatsale orbs will cost 17k. (only MCs or cash shop items accepted as item payment)

post this:
Name of Orb: (Optional at this time)
Orb Type: (eg. fairy)
Owner's name: (your name)

Quote:

User Image

Quote:

N/A

User Image

Please PM the artist you want to draw your custom directly.

.Slots

Shosetsu's Custom Slots:
CLOSED
CLOSED
CLOSED

[.Single Stage Customs.]

These will only be one stage and will not grow. These will mostly be at the courtier stage but if you want a lower stage you are very welcome to order one.
Pricing will vary between 100k and 250k depending on type (see above) and difficulty (details, clothing, masks and items), so please submit your order form first and the staff will give you a quote for payment. Please fill out the single stage form and post it to the artist.

Shosetsu's single stage custom slots:

Taken - 06/10/08 - LinChan
Taken - 06/10/08 - AvynWing
CLOSED

`Tuchai's single stage custom slots:

CLOSED
CLOSED
CLOSED

Bribing the artist can be made at your own discretion if regular customs are closed or full. All bribes must have at least an 200% increase on the regular custom price. RL bribes are also accepted, in fact Sho prefers them XD. They're also negociable but please discuss this with the artist via e-mail or messenger and not on gaia.
RL bribes are also likely to earn you various gift arts and a guaranteed Lurchea bonus stage XD

Shosetsu's Bribe Slots:
Closed
Closed
Closed

Custom Form

Orb Form
Base colour:
Smoke colour:
Design inside the orb: (rare and legendary only)

Name:
Guardian:
Hair color:
Hair style:
Eye color:
Skin color:
Markings:
Clothing style (later Stages): (most of the Pets have an italian/victorian style masquerade dress that ties in with their masks)
Wings:
Horns:
Ears:
Accesories:
Personality:

Types and Pricing

A full list of Type descriptions and sample art can be found Here

Basic Types: 75k
Fairy
Goblin
Seelie Fae
Dragon
Pixie
Banshee
Dryad
Nymph
Elf
Drow Elf
Nekomata - cat spirit
Kitsune - fox spirit
Naga
Tengu - dog spirit
Tanuki - racoon/dog spirit
Mujina - Badger spirit
Brownie
Piskie

Rare Types: 100k
Unseelie Fae
Unicorn
Demon
Imp
Shapeshifter
Pegasus
Spectre
Merfolk
Griffin
Harpie
Manticore
Selkie
Changeling
Kirin
Uru
Skeksis
Sylph
Salamander
Asrai - water fairy
Yokai - demon
Alva - tribal forest elves
Avariel - Winged elves
Tiefling - half human half demon
Human

Legendary Types: 150k
Angel
Aasimar - half angel half human
Agathinon - warrior angels
Dark Unicorn
Dark Pegasus
Angelic Fae
Demonic Fae
Elemental Dragons (earth, fire, air and water)
Djinn
Phoenix
Astral Deva - planar travelers
Monadic Deva - planar watchers
Mavanic Deva - Celestial infantry
Starkin - Star people
Emprix - Greater starkin
Levisferio - Rainbow beings
Lunaria - Lunar angels
Solaria - Solar angels

Unknown Types: 200k
These are creature that have no discernable heritage. Not even Jareth himself knows where they have come from.
These customs will give you complete creative freedom over your pets and you will be able to mix and match aspects from any race or animal and even technology.

Quote:

Single stage order form

Name:
Owner's name:
Personality:
Character history:
Physical features:
Outfit:
Mask:
Accessories:
Items:
Hair color:
Hair style:
Eye color:
Skin color:
Markings and tattoos:
Wings:
Horns:
Ears:
Other:

User Image

HandFasting Ceremony
Your pet will only be able to have children once it reaches the courtier or courtesan stage. One type of breeding is where two Coursier perform a handfasting ceremony which form a deep magical bond between them. Here their powers will be combined to create a new orb which will grow into an undera like a normal ITL pet. The resulting stages of the offspring will inherit traits from both of its creators. All handfasting breeding slots will cost 100k and can be between two adults of any gender and type. We do not breed pets with gaia owners, RP owners or pets from other shops. This is sick and wrong in Jareth's opinion. Please also remember that Jareth the Goblin King counts as a Coursier pet, he finds mortals quite repulsive thanks to the whole Sarah incident.

Jareth: Shut up! I have forbidden that name to be mentioned ANYWHERE!

Sho: Jeez, ok ok. Sorry!

Jareth: *Broods*

Natural Pregancy
Another way of breeding two Coursier is for them to have a natural pregnancy. These aren't always planned but are a blessing nonetheless.
Unlike the orb creation of the handfasting ceremony, natural births produce humanoid offspring. In short, they look like normal babies and children. Natural breedings cost 300k+ depending on difficulty as they include three new stages.
Baby > Child > Teen > Coursier/Courtesan

Hybrid Types: (only available through breeding)
Alicorn : winged unicorn
Dark Alicorn : dark winged unicorn
Half lights : the breeding of a dark and a light creature will result in a half light. their most common trait is one white wing and one dark wing.

Breeding Form

Name of first parent :
Name of first parent's owner :
Name of second parent :
Name of second parent's owner (if there is more than one owner):
First owner's payment:
Second owner's payment (if there is more than one owner):

Breeding slots :
Shosetsu's Breeding Slots:

Kaya and Chai - Charming and Merethist
Shadda and Kara - Illmaste and Gunner
Kaya and Lin

User Image

[.Orb]

User Image

This stage is the orb's that Jareth owns and gives out, the swirling colors inside is the essence of a creature it has captured and a sample of it's owners dreams. Once the orb has been nursed enough it will crack and the mist will form into it's next stage.
This will need 6 journal entries within that time, either in RP format or journal format each pet can be given a guardian

[.Undera]

User Image

Undera are the essence that have merged with the orb they were trapped in and manifested as a human like form. They are like ghosts, childlike with only stomach up in a firm form below they have a series of ribbons (in the color of what their soul color was) spiralling loosely around an orb.
at this point they are genderless.

[.Corsea]

User Image

This is where they claim their gender and the solid part of their bodies becomes waist up. The ribbons will enclose closer aound the orb which will have began to glow, your pet will aquire its mask. At this point your pet may acquire a goblin or fairy as a pet.

[.Courtier and Courtesan]

User Image

This stage is where your pet acquires it's full human form, along with it's unique masquerade clothes and either a fan or glass of wine to hold.

[.Lurchea and Lurchese]

question

User Image

Shosetsu has been making t-shirts.

If you're crazy enough to want a T-shirt with your pets printed on them, just send her a PM and she'll upload them for you.

[.Colouring Edits]

Each of these smaller items will buy you a colouring edit in your pets next stage. All tems in this category cost 500g

Magic Peach

User Image
This rather forbidding fruit will turn the next stage of your pet warm and peachy colours. Expect dusky pinks, soft oranges and maybe even a touch of green.

The Crystal Shard
User Image
A thousand years ago the Crystal cracked and the world was thrown into chaos. Possession of this rare item will turn your next stage dark and shadowy colours like purples, blues and black.

Firey Fur
User Image
The fur from this wild creature will turn your next stage outrageous colours beyond your wildest dreams, every colour of the rainbow, the more garish the better.

Owl Feather
User Image
Thought to have plucked from the tail feathers of the Goblin King himself. This item will turn your next stage muted and respectable colours. Browns, greys and white and maybe even a few speckles...

Eyechen
User Image
This mysterious weed is very common within the Labyrinth and especially likes sunny spots on stone walls. A handy hint when travellling through the labyrinth is that Eyechen only grows on walls facing north and can be very helpful in finding your way. Another little known fact about them is that they possess the power to change your eye colour. Feed some to your pet and you will get a custom eye colour in its next stage.

[.Easter Items]

User Image
Crystal Egg 10000g
Feed this to your pet and you can fully customise your coursier stage.

User Image
Phoenix Egg 10000g
This magical egg will make your pet grow one stage without the roleplay and journal requirements. These are limited to one per pet

User Image
Dragon Egg 2000g
Will give your pet dragon wings in it's next stage.

User Image
Harpy Egg 500g
Will Turn you pet's next stage purple and magenta

User Image
Naga Egg 500g
Will turn your pet's next stage green and blue

User Image
Sea Serpent Egg 2000g
Will give your pet fins in it's next stage.

User Image
Owl Egg 30000g
The egg of the death owl will age your pet stright to the Coursier stage.

[.Familiars]

These familiars for your pets are 2000g each and will be included on your cert once the pet has reached the undera stage. When it reaches the courtier stage the animal will be included in the main drawing. If you already own a Courtier or Courtesan and want your final stage to be redrawn with its familiar, there is an additional cost of 10k, or you can pay the normal price and just have the familiar added to the cert.

Familiars will be kept up until all of the slots are filled, at which point they will be moved to the guild, so the staff can see who owns what.

User Image
::White Swan::
A symbol of royalty and beauty. A worthy ward for any noble. Theree are seven of these available.
1)AvynWing
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)

User Image
::Reindeer::
A rare but loyal mount of the north. There are nine of these available.
1)
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8 )
9)

User Image
::Robin Redbreast::
A cheerful little companion that brings warmth to the coldest of winter mornings. There are five of these available.
1)AvynWing
2)Sawaki
3)Faerytales
4)
5)

User Image
::Southern Wolf::
The wild spirit of the forest, greatly feared but also respected by mankind. There are ten of these available.
1)Princess Feylin
2)Maetria
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8 )
9)
10)

User Image
::Northern Wolf::
More adapted to colder climates than it's southern cousins. This wolf is the embodiment of independence. There are ten of these available.
1)Princess Feylin
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8 )
9)
10)
More to come.....

Current growth slots

These are to keep a record of who's requested what growing and is also a nifty way of seeing how available the artists are.

Shosetsu's growing slots

Taken - Kayakurai - Andrei
Taken - NagisaKaoru - Tashin'in

User Image

Username//Name//Gender//Type//Stage//Journal

Kohenkyo//Primera//??//Fairy//Orb//Journal
Erustis//??//??//Banshee//Orb//Journal
Werewolf of London//Atticus//??//Spectre//Orb//Journal
Shosetsu//Sanzo//M//Cosplay//Orb//Journal
Shosetsu//Gogyo//M//Kappa//Orb//Journal
Princess Chu//Pacis Sequine//M//Dryad Lord//Coursier//Journal

Princess Chu//Mecolle//F//Star Princess//Courtesan//Journal
Shosetsu//Leoven Orczy//M//Unseelie//Coursier//Journal
Mint Thimble//Rosaline//M//Rose Spirit//Orb//Journal
Sawaki//Arya//F//Unseelie//Undera//Journal
Sawaki//Ikeriana//F//Pixie//Undera//Journal
Shosetsu//Stipticus//M//Mushroom Fairy//Coursier//Journal

Dracionianraven//Desiderio//M//God//Coursier//Journal
`Tuchai//Youji//M//Cosplay//Undera//Journal
`Tuchai//Natsuo//M//Cosplay//Undera//Journal
Tartara//??//??//Pixie//Orb//Journal
`Tuchai//Merethist//M//Sakura Phantom//Corsea//Journal
Tangled Fantasy//Lucien//M//Capricorn//Undera//Journal

Julia the Weird//Klarissa//F//Fairy//Undera//Journal
Ryugen//Feroz Kayorlin//M//Drow Elf//Coursier//Journal
Shosetsu//Saquran//M//Shapeshifter//Coursier//Journal
Ryugen//Bat King//M//Shapeshifter//Coursier//Journal
Faerietales//Leif//F//Naga//Undera//Journal
Skye Starrfire//??//??//Fairy//Orb//Journal

`Tuchai//Macy Tresquax//M//Unigon//Coursier//Journal
AvynWing//Harlequin//M//The Fool//Coursier//Journal
AvynWing//Periwinkle//M//Dryad//Coursier//Journal
Keirro//Apollo//F//Neko//Undera//Journal
AvynWing//Illiam//M//Drow Elf//Coursier//Journal
AvynWing//Caspian Aurelius//M//Elf/Pirate King//Coursier//Journal

AvynWing//Eidolon//M//Spirit of the Labyrinth//Coursier//Journal
Maetria//Tasqua//F//Fairy//Courtesan//Journal
Maetria//Sekemo//M//Kitsune//Coursier//Journal
Aurora-lightwing//??//??//Seelie Fae//Orb//Journal
Rabid Bunnie//Kyoumei//F//Unicorn//Courtesan//Journal
Karakal5//Serge//M//Naga//Undera//Journal

AvynWing//Ardoure//M//Fairy of Life//Coursier//Journal
AvynWing//Hemlocke//M//Unseelie Fae//Coursier//Journal
FallenRockGirl07//Phyx//M//Drow Elf//Coursier//Journal
Shosetsu//Abeo Victus//M//Angel of Rebirth//Coursier//Journal
Endejester//Lyreal//F//Joy Pixie//Undera//Journal
Lady Aria Starstone//Ayudar//M//Elf Pirate//Coursier//Journal

Byagane319//Raguel//M//Elf Pirate//Coursier//Journal
Rampant Rainbow//Genoveva//F//Kitsune//Orb//Journal
Jescobe Homiko//Fainaurial//F//Kitsune//Undera//Journal
Yaruka//Croyez//F//Nymph//Undera//Journal
CaramelMarshmellow//Cin Jovian//F//Elf//Orb//Journal
Bob Dobbs//Soubi//M//Cosplay//Coursier//Journal

Bob Dobbs//Ritsuka//M//Cosplay//Coursier//Journal
Bob Dobbs//??//??//Sun Elf//Orb//Journal
Youngshorty//Julianna//F//Fairy//Corsea//Journal
Youngshorty//Dvyim Tvar//M//Dragon//Corsea//Journal
Byagane319//Calistina//F//Elf//Courtesan//Journal
Youngshorty//Alexander//M//Carpathian//Undera//Journal

Maetria//Nirok//M//Goblin//Corsea//Journal
Kayakurai//Rituk//M//Dragon//Undera//Journal
Kayakurao//Prince Charming//M//Human//Coursier//Journal
Kayakurai//Daron//M//Elf Pirate//Coursier//Journal
Kayakurai//Tamson//M//Fairy//Coursier//Journal
Sullen Spider//Raeli//M//Spirit//Coursier//Journal

Talencia//Maia//F//Dryad//Undera//Journal
Talencia//Piquant//F//Fairy//Undera//Journal
Eftemie//Saljin//M//Shapeshifter//Undera//Journal
Lady Aria Starstone//Titania//F//Fairy Queen//Courtesan//Journal
Tristam Lockhart//Tristam//M//Angel//Undera//Journal
Youngshorty//Vikirnoff//M//Demon//Corsea//Journal

NagisaKaoru//Zakarish//M//Elf//Undera//Journal
Sullen Spider//Jynelle//F//Dryad//Corsea//Journal
Princess_Feylin//Lysander//M//Seelie Fae//Coursier//Journal
Lightening Shadow X//Kael//M//Goblin//Undera//Journal
Maetria//Isinai//F//Spirit of Death//Undera//Journal
Nebulafire//Darius//M//Elf Pirate//Coursier//Journal

Nebulafire//Aramis//M//Elf/Neko Pirate//Coursier//Journal
Moonlit-raven//Kieron//M//Fairy//Undera//Journal
Faerietales//Gabriel//F//Custom//Orb//Journal
Ryugen//Quinlan//M//Seelie Fae//Undera//Journal
Lady Aria Starstone//Muiran//F//Fairy//Orb//Journal
Shadow_Windstars//Skelly//M//Naga//Undera//Journa

Princess_Feylin//Dragul//F//Goblin//Courtesan//Journal
Ryugen//Lakshmi//F//Queen of Devaloka//Courtesan//Journal
Ryugen//Culchulain//M//Seelie Fae//Coursier//Journal
Aldessa//Ynisbetryn//F//Guardian of Camelot//Courtesan//Journal
Byagane319//Manakel//M//Emperor of Atlantis//Coursier//Journal
Karakal5//Azzura//F//Fairy//Courtesan//Journal

Karakal5//Bayne//M//Elf Pirate//Coursier//Journal
Karakal5//Zuberai//M//Elf Pirate//Coursier//Journal
Karakal5//Don//M//Griffin//Coursier//Journal
Karakal5//Drack//M//Phoenix//Coursier//Journal
Karakal5//Daichi//M//Earth Dragon//Coursier//Journal
AvynWing//Mika//M//Pixie//Coursier//Journal

AvynWing//Shun//M//Pixie//Coursier//Journal
AvynWing//Zassrial//M//Air Elemental Nymph//Coursier//Journal
AvynWing//Ariel//M//Air Elemental//Coursier//Journal
AvynWing//Murdoth//M//Dragon//Lurchea//Journal
AvynWing//Panther//M//Cosplay//Coursier//Journal
AvynWing//Ramen//M//Cloud Sufer//Lurchea//Journal

AvynWing//Pomegranate//M//Drowga//Coursier//Journal
AvynWing//Sereph//M//Angel//Coursier//Journal
AvynWing//Kastor//M//Elf//Coursier//Journal
AvynWing//Zaelia//F//Flamingo//Courtesan//Journal
Shosetsu//Jonik//M//Elf Pirate//Coursier//Journal
Shosetsu//Caliban//M//Earth Elemental//Coursier//Journal

Shosetsu//Agares//M//Fire Wielder//Lurchea//Journal
Shosetsu//Illsaide//M//Naga//Coursier//Journal
Shosetsu//Spectre//M//Spirit of the Labyrinth//Coursier//Journal
Shosetsu//Kyou Olwen//M//Seelie Fae//Lurchea//Journal
Haikari//Keita//M//Elf Pirate//Coursier//Journal
Endejester//Severus Snape//M//Cosplay//Coursier//Journal

Endejester//Kohaku//M//Kappa//Coursier//Journal
`Tuchai//Hyde Moon//M//Elf//Coursier//Journal
Ryugen//Hephaestus//M//Salamander//Coursier//Journal
Tristam Lockhart//Rakesh//M//Spider//Coursier//Journal
Azuca//Lady Aria Starstone//F//Candyfloss//Courtesan//Journal
Sebastian//Tristam Lockhart//M//Naga//Coursier//Journal

Second Generation

`Tuchai//Estelle//F//Unigon/Elf//Baby//Journal

User Image

[.Guild]

Here be guild

[.Staff]

[`Tuchai] Owner,Creator and Certist
Name:`Tuchai (too-shay) (nickname=Chai or Tuuey)
position: Owner,Creator and Certist
small intro : Hello darlin's, I'm your out of the ordinary shop owner. Keep in mind I tend to be quite bimboish. But i'm very happy with the results this little shop is raking in! jesus it's nearly our fifth flatsale!
Chai is a total Sho worshipper.
accepting pet trades: cute and sexy bishies only
accepting items as payment: MC's only
-
[Shosetsu] Line Artist and Orb Creator
Name: Shosetsu
position: Lineartist
small intro : Sho-chan is a happy go lucky art student and occational Hyde impersonator available for weddings and Bar Mitzvahs. Sho also does freelance work for people both on and off of gaia and even gets paid for it occationally. domokun
accepting pet trades: If it's pretty I will usually accept. I''m a bit of a soft touch when it comes to art, 'cause I don't get given it very often. I also have a bit of a weakness for Saiyuki cosplays...*hint hint* Any character really ^_^
accepting items as payment: Varies, I'd love some winged anklets but that's a bit of a faraway dream at the moment hehe.

CaramelMarshmellow - Part time artist (bio to come)

Ryugen - Guest colourist
-
[JarethMule] Shop Mule
Name:JarethMule
Position: Shop Mule
our little mule and helper.
Pet trades?: depends on the pet.
Item as payment: varies.
-
[o0Fairytale0o] Cert

User Image

[.The Ballroom]

Shosetsu
`Tuchai
Sullen Spider
Ryugen
Princess Chu
Avynwing
Tangled_Fantasy
[Dietrich]
Princess_Feylin
Bob Dobbs

[.The Oubliette]

[.The Bog of Eternal Stench]

.None
User Image

[.Link Us]

Banner
User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=16828825]
[IMG]http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l260/MoonxMoon/itlbanner.jpg[/IMG]
[/url]

Text
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=16828825][.Into The Labyrinth.][/url]

[.Links Out]

Our new Sister Shop
User Image

.PM shop Mule to be added

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image
User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

[Idea Base] (c) Jim Henson
[Shop Concept] (c) `Tuchai
[Shop Art] (c) Shosetsu + CaramelMarshmellow
[Film Art/Concept] (c) Brian Froud
Zefi:-hugs Orb-
Jay: -throws confetti-
So which one am I to color? ...and when will I be getting the lineart? xD

...and if I brought a guy in the club I go to, all the girls would have a fit. I know them well enough. :snuffs:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff