• Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 4:18 pm
User Image

Half of day and half of night
She fears the dark and basks in the light
Her face is lovely, her manner is refined
Men seek her out, but only for her mind
Secrets and lies are the treasure she holds
To be bought and traded for riches untold.

This Journal belongs to Byagane 319 and her pet Calistina. Only _________ are allowed to post in this Journal, please don't post without permission.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 4:21 pm
Table of Contents  

Byagane319

11,225 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Byagane319

11,225 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 4:36 pm
User Image Calistina

Vital Stats
Name: Calistina
Hair color: Pure White
Eye Color: Blue
Height: 5'5"
Weight: 135 lbs
Years as a Courtesan: 150

Fighting Stats
Favorite Weapon: Dagger, Information
Abilities: When she needs to keep an overzealous man at bay she's quite capable of putting a knife to his throat. Otherwise she is skilled and learning everyone's secrets and using them as she sees fit.
Disabilities: If anyone to discover she is half drow, her life would be in danger. She also has a weakness for anyone speaking of her son.

Social Stats
Sexuality: Straight
Current status: Single
Children: Raguel
Family: Mother, Courtesan in Jareth's Court. Father, Deceased Drow.
Mask: Kitsune, Trickster and keeper of knowledge
Personality: Unlike many women of the court, Calistina isn't overly concerned with her status as a court lady. She is only concerned with being respected enough to be allowed into court to do her business. The opinion of the other women matter little to her and she can be rather venomous when confronted by them about her ways. Her opinion of men isn't all that high considering her ability to charm them. Sometimes she see's them as a challenge, like a game she has to win. Other times she highly respects them as intelligent beings, such is her opinion of Jareth. Calistina is very crafty and has a way of seeing the weaknesses in others and using them to her advantage to get the secrets she wants. Despite this she does have some sense of honor and won't give out information that would hurt an innocent person. She has a love/hate relationship with her son, Raguel. She loves him dearly as she is his mother and wants the best for him, but she is completely disappointed in him for joining up with pirates and losing so much of his original beauty.

Secret Stats:
Favorite Food: Filet Minyon
Favorite Color: Red
Favorite Instrument: Harp
Fears: The death of her son. She is terrified of ever reciving the news of her son's passing. She's also afraid people will find out she's half drow.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 4:45 pm
Secrets and Lies

Calistina was born to a normal elven mother and a drow father a few centuries ago. She inherited a dark complexion and his pure white hair while getting her beautiful blue eyes from her mother. Drow normally do not marry outside their race and bring down swift justice to those who violate this rule. This was the fate of Calistina's father and nearly her own. A gang of Drow broke into their home and dragged the family off. Her father was murdered before her eyes then she was stabbed in the leg and left to die with her mother in the burning remains of their home. Thankfully her mother was a very resourceful woman and managed to get them out but not before a burning beam landed on the young girl and scarred her leg. The two women lived in poverty before her mother developed a way of discovering secrets from men by using her charm. She soon gained a sizeable fortune with her secrets and joined the court, bringing her beautiful exotic daughter with her. They both kept her father's heritage a secret from all but Jareth, whom they told as a sign of trust and honesty. Calistina learned her mother's tricks of seducing men for secrets and information that she could later use to her advantage for money and favors. It was during one of these games of seduction that she accidentally got pregnant. Due to her ways she was unsure who the father could be.

The pregnancy went well and she had a handsome little boy. She named him Raguel after a human being known as an angel of justice. He was already a b*****d child; he could use all the justice he could get. He was dark skinned like her but lighter since he didn't have as much Drow blood as she did. However he had a rather violent streak and would constantly be getting into fights with the other boys. He would always claim he was defending her honor despite knowing what she did to put food on the table. Then Pirate Lord Caspian came to court for a visit to Jareth. She saw the twinkle in his eye and his elven blood called him to the sea. She forbid him from going and told him he was to be a gentleman of the court, not a scoundrel of the sea. Many fights followed as Caspian stayed until, the day he left, Raguel disappeared. Calistina was sick with worry, she knew he had boarded the pirate ship and was out at sea. For many months she waited for word from him, always hiding her worry and distress from anyone who asked. When he finally returned, he had been bitten by a shark. She was horrified and tried to make him stay again but he refused, saying his love was for the sea and his loyalty to Caspian. It was then she realized her son had become a man without her knowing, and she had only been holding him back. He left again, this time with the promise of writing to her, and Calistina returned to the court. She still collects secrets for those willing to pay, though Jareth usually gets them for free.  

Byagane319

11,225 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Byagane319

11,225 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 4:46 pm
Friends and Enemies

User Image
Julianna: A lovely young girl almost an adult. It seems she has developed her first crush upon my son. That rogue! Tempting a young girl's heart! But, with my guidance, perhaps I can keep her a proper young lady.

[pic]
Asher: Julianna's father. A handsome vampire, even with the scars. He is very overprotective and does not give his daughter the freedom she needs to grow. Perhaps I can do something with him.

[pic]
Raven: An elegant woman whom lives with Asher and Julianna. She has a dragon for a son, he could use some manners. But I get along with her splendidly!

User Image
Dyvim Tvar: The son of Raven, a dragon. He is rather crude in his ways but he does hold a brotherly affection for dear Julianna. I dare say my son should watch himself around this little hot head!

User Image
Caspian, Pirate King: This is the scoundrel that took my son off onto the ocean where life has scarred him. I do not hate but he still brings bad memories to light in my head. A mother never forgets when her child is not by her side. And every time his ship comes into port, I must face the pain of seeing him leave again. I wonder, will he one day never return?  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 4:47 pm
Her Home  

Byagane319

11,225 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Byagane319

11,225 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200