Feral Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 5:35 pm
Introduction

User Image

This Journal belongs to Kamaria Blythe, a character of moonlit-raven, and her pet, Kieron, the Cobweb fairy. Please ask for permission before you post.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 6:02 pm
Pet statistics

User Image

Name: Kieron
Type: Fairy
Stage: Orb
Personality: unknown
Dislikes: unknown
rp color: dark purple  

moonlit-raven

Feral Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100

moonlit-raven

Feral Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 6:58 pm
Kamaria Blythe

Name: Kamaria Blythe

Nicknames: Kam

Birthday: June 8

Race: Mostly human, part pixie

Personality: If one were to describe Kam in three words, she would be described as optimistic, enthusiastic, and dramatic. She does have a serious side, but it tends to only come out when she is concentrating on something that she finds important.

Appearance: Kam is about 5'8" and weighs about 150 lbs. She has an slender build. Her hair is naturally blonde, but rarely stays that way. It is currently an Azure blue. She has blue eyes, and slightly pointed ears from her pixie heritage.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 7:06 pm
Pet Friends

none yet.  

moonlit-raven

Feral Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100

moonlit-raven

Feral Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 7:08 pm
Owner friends

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 7:29 pm
Accommodation

User Image

Kamaria lives on the third floor, room 312, of the Gambino Hall dormitory at the University of Gaia. She doesn't have a room mate.

Her room is decorated mostly in a gothic style, with posters of various musical groups hanging on the wall, black curtains, skull bedding on both of the beds, and a black rug that covered most of the floor tile.

The bedding  

moonlit-raven

Feral Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100

moonlit-raven

Feral Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 7:39 pm
Interactions

none yet  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 7:40 pm
Toybox

Currently empty.  

moonlit-raven

Feral Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100

moonlit-raven

Feral Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 7:47 pm
Gallery

User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 7:48 pm
Extra

moonlit-raven

Feral Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100

moonlit-raven

Feral Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 7:51 pm
Extra

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 5:37 pm
Orb Entry 1

Dear Journal, Kam wrote, with one hand on the strange orb that had been in her room when she had returned to her dorm. The auditions for the Tempest went well, for everyone, and we had a better turn out than we had expected. I think I have a pretty good chance to get the role I tried out for, the role of Ariel, but until the results are posted, I'm not going to get my hopes up.

Of course, that's not the only thing that happened today. When I came back from the auditions, I found a box sitting on my bed. There was a note, with it, saying that it was from someone named the Goblin King, which to be honest, sounded rather familiar, and I think my grandmother might have mentioned him in the stories she used to tell me. Inside the box was this purplish black orb, with what looked like a spider web design on it's inside. I'm not sure what it is for, but I plan to take care of it; after all, if this Goblin King is real, I don't think it would be a good thing if what he had given me ended up ruined.

With Love,
Kam

moonlit-raven

Feral Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100

moonlit-raven

Feral Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 2:20 pm
Orb Entry 2

Dear Journal,

I believe that the stress about the auditions has finally gotten to me. This morning I left the orb on my bed, and then when I returned, I found it on the floor next to the door, almost as though it wanted to follow me. I think it might be stalking me. I know that it sounds kind of odd, but I don't know how else to describe it. I really am losing it aren't I.

I suppose, simply as an experiment, that tomorrow I will take the orb with me; it's not like I haven't done weirder things, and see what happens. It could be that I was simply imagining things today, and perhaps I didn't leave it on my bed after all.

Losing her mind,
Kam

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 11:10 pm
Orb Entry 3

Dear Journal,

I now find myself hesitating to call my orb a simple object. It has started to roll around of its own, and, if I forget to take it whereever I'm going, even if it's only down the hall to get a soda, it acts as if it's pouting. It's rather cute actually.

I know it all seems a bit unreal, writing about an orb, but it does seem to have it's own personality. I have concluded that, if an object can have a gender, that my orb is male, but I have not decided if I will give him a name or not. I'm afraid that if I do, I step one step closer to madness, and while I am not afraid of it, it is still a concern.

I think that there is more going on than I realize, which is why I called my grandmother earlier today. She is going to send me my great grandmother's journals, especially the ones where she had written down the stories that my grandmother used to tell me. I didn't tell her the real reason that I wanted them, rather I made it sound as though I wanted them so I could use the stories for inspiration for a new play.

I have no intention of doing that, knowing that I make a better actor than a writer, but for now it is a good enough story for my family.

With Love,
Kam  

moonlit-raven

Feral Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100

moonlit-raven

Feral Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 11:08 pm
Orb Entry 4

Dear Journal,

Results were posted early this morning, and I got the part!! I've spent most of the day celebrating with the rest of the cast, who I'll write down in a moment. Most of the people that are in it have been in one of our plays before but we have a few new people that managed to get in. I'm only going to write down the main characters, as they'll be the people I'll be working the closest with, and a few notes about them.

Prospero- Luke; he's pretty cool, this will be his first major lead.
Miranda- Natalie; she's never been in one of our productions, but she seems nice.
Ariel- me
Caliban- Kale; another newcomer, he was in my english class though, and he seemed like a nice guy.
Ferdinand- Juliane; heart she joined the theater club the same year that I did, and she almost always plays a guys role.
Alonso- Jasper; he doesn't usually interact with us outside of rehearsals, so I'm not sure what he's really like.
Antonio- Rys; he's just weird, but what else would you expect from someone with a name like that.
Sebastian- Zack; I've never seen him before but I saw him audition, he's really good.
Gonzalo- Gabriel; the older twin of Michael, has his ears pierced.
Trinculo- Michael; the younger twin of Gabriel, he's a sweet heart.
Stefano- Melanie; she's new too, but she seems interesting.
Boatswain- Darian; he's been a member of the club for a while, but this is the first role he's tried out for, normally he works with the backgrounds.

Aside from all my theater stuff, I did decide to give my orb a name, even if I think it's a bit weird. I decided that his name is Kieron, it means little black one. It's not entirely accurate, but I think it sounds pretty. I've also concluded that he's my lucky charm, and that I'm going to take him to rehearsals to me. After all, I can't ever have too much luck.

Happily Celebrating,
Kam  
Journals__//Orb, Undera and Corsea//

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas