Welcome to Gaia! ::

For the avatar -- please make sure there is no background.

Send it in image form. 0.055555555555556 5.6% [ 2 ]
If it's possible, please have the bg transparent, Dress-Up size image. 0.055555555555556 5.6% [ 2 ]
I'm not drawing anything, I'm literally slapping all the avis together~ 0.19444444444444 19.4% [ 7 ]
Sooo just send the avi :> 0.11111111111111 11.1% [ 4 ]
FROM EVERYONE WHO COMPLETED 50+ DAYS!!! 0.58333333333333 58.3% [ 21 ]
Total Votes:[ 36 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 434 435 436 > >> >>> »|

Benevolent Benefactor

24,050 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
Lucid Hallucinogen
Day # 6
Theme: Notre Dame

User Image

Comments: Hunchback of Notre Dame was and is one of my all time favorite Disney films. Esmerelda will probably always be my favorite Disney heroine. She has always inspired me with her very strong sense of justice.
I know this isn't the best picture, but I'm going through a bit of a depressive spell. I'm hoping that it'll blow over soon.
Small edit: I accidentally colored in her neck the same color as her hair gonk
So I fixed it.

I love her so much. That was one of my absolute favorites as well.
I am also very familiar with the effects of depression of my willingness to do art. I hope yours passes soon. *huggles*

Kawaii Otaku

OtakuKat
luvlee_pretty_gurl
emotion_ghost Day #6 emotion_ghost
Theme:Gijinka

User Image

Comments:Chandelure

Ahhhhhh too cute! cat_4laugh

Thank you

Familiar Phantom

Alec Ikiiki

gaia_nitemareleft gaia_diamond gaia_nitemareright

I quite enjoyed this.
I liked the surprise that you found out who the narrator was towards the middle.

Thank you, it's nice to know someone else did smile
Yeah, that was fun for me. It was original going to be third person omniscient instead with an actual plot, but this was just more fun for me.

Avaykn's Darling

Smol Cutie-Pie

wahmbulance
oui daddy
Day # OO6
Theme: ??

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Comments:

wahmbulance It is against the rules to post without art in your designated art thread!!! wahmbulance
You are not allow to reserve a post to edit later so that your time stamp is within the deadline.

Please post your art here, in the main thread, when you are done
so that we KNOW you completed your sixth art within the CORRECT time that it was completed.

25 minutes left until Hard mode deadline.

Friendly Pup

8,175 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Befriended 100
Day # 6
Theme: Loki

Yes Ako Loki is holding a cake. XD Inside joke with my friends. XD

Liberal Smoker

ChiiDoLLx
wahmbulance
oui daddy
Day # OO6
Theme: ??

Comments:

wahmbulance It is against the rules to post without art in your designated art thread!!! wahmbulance
You are not allow to reserve a post lol to edit later so that your time stamp is within the deadline.

Please post your art here, in the main thread, when you are done so that we KNOW you completed your sixth art within the CORRECT time that it was completed.

25 minutes left until Hard mode deadline.

wahmbulance !! I can’t figure out how to link tumblr images.
I’m also on the road right now, just drove like 1100 KM from Saskatchewan to Ontario - data and service is sparse! HOWEVER! I did link images in my thread! heart

Please refresh the page <3 I did have to post some WIPs because I’m currently travelling and asking 6 images in one day was a bit of a rush, but I threw down some reasonably good ideas I’d like to expand upon when I have time to finish them. Question; are we allowed to finish WIPs without it being a WIP selection date?

Shadowy Shapeshifter

Day # 6
Theme: Loki

User Image

Comments: ...My loki might not be the most common version of Loki. *coughTrickstercough* from Supernateral rather than the superhero movies... So, still a WIP, but I've been trying to get him to look as realistic as possible, it's been a fight to get everything right for me tonight... I know it doesn't seem like I worked on this as long as possible, but DAMN... so much redone time and time again to get it to look like the actor. (still not there completely.)

Liberal Smoker

Here is one art me likey from the 6 I rushed to complete when I remembered about this site & the challenge run by the amazing mods!
Some of my stuff may be slightly more adult themed so I won’t be able to post all of it in the thread without warnings or advisable content notices..

Day # OO2
Theme: Roses

Avaykn's Darling

Smol Cutie-Pie

oui daddy

wahmbulance !! I can’t figure out how to link tumblr images.
I’m also on the road right now, just drove like 1100 KM from Saskatchewan to Ontario - data and service is sparse! HOWEVER! I did link images in my thread! heart

Please refresh the page <3 I did have to post some WIPs because I’m currently travelling and asking 6 images in one day was a bit of a rush, but I threw down some reasonably good ideas I’d like to expand upon when I have time to finish them. Question; are we allowed to finish WIPs without it being a WIP selection date?

Even work in progress have to be about 40 minutes worth of work in Hard mode.

I understand that six images in one day is asking a lot,
however, do not forget that it was your choice to join the Hard mode.

You are allow to finish WIPs as long as you have completed a 40-50 minutes piece that is on-theme of the day. Working on multiple pieces in one day does not get penalized, but if you're wondering if you can finish a WIP and have it count towards any day, then the answer is no, that will not be allowed.

I will accept this post as your timestamp and will mark that on your post.
Please do not post without the art again.
Thanks~

Be safe on the road. heart

Liberal Smoker

ChiiDoLLx

I haven’t picked up my tablet or a pencil in two years >w< depression and an abusive ex got the better of me. I run an animal rescue irl as well & at one point had 15!!! dogs, 7 cats and some lizables <3 I gave a lot of time to my animals and trying to stave off the sad face monster living under my closet, so yeah, I definitely did make the choice to go ahead & apply for the hard mode thing again, cause... with everything else being hard, trying to revitalize a passion that thrived when I was younger seemed to be the right decision in 2O2O! I rushed a few, I’ll admit it, but I have all day tomorrow to complete or renew the pieces since I can’t drive until I reset my logs (trucker terms, I’m doing a split shift run across the country to make some moolah for land in BC for mah doggos!)

So just out of curiosity, am I okay with what I’ve submitted thus far to continue in Hard Mode? >w<

Also.... you really don’t know how much time someone puts into a piece of art as everyone’s skill level is different. Something that seems easy/quick to you may take others a long time to get comfortable enough to submit let alone utilize. emo
Kind of an edit:::::
IF ANYONE KNOWS OF ANY GOOD PROGRAMS FOR APPLE DEVICES, let me know!
I messed around with 3!! before I just went to Autodesk (&it keeps crashing!)

Long-time Spook

emotion_ghost Day # 6 emotion_ghost
Theme: Ghost/Contest Entry WIP

User Image

Comments: I commandeered my boyfriends computer in hopes that I get this done faster.
I'll also get my request up soon. gotta pick someone different from last year haha

Draconian Dreamer

45,825 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Worthy Challenger 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100

emotion_ghost emotion_ghost emotion_ghost emotion_ghost emotion_ghost emotion_ghost emotion_ghost emotion_ghost emotion_ghost emotion_ghost emotion_ghost

Day 6: Vampire

User Image

Random character. Looks like she's looking forward to her meal.

emotion_ghost emotion_ghost emotion_ghost emotion_ghost emotion_ghost emotion_ghost emotion_ghost emotion_ghost emotion_ghost emotion_ghost emotion_ghost

Eloquent Lover

Seek to be worth knowing...
Day # 5
Theme: Combine two animals

Comments: Lionfish and Frog combo.

...rather than be well known.

Karen_Kodaijin's Significant Otter

Adorable Marshmallow

Day # 6
Theme: vampire

Comments: vampire bats have a reputation for being ugly so I drew him cutely

Draconian Dreamer

45,825 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Worthy Challenger 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
RoseDragonfire
Day # 6
Theme: Vampires

User Image

Comments: So, I’m technically working on a couple of different projects, so if I see an opportunity to combine them, I will, lol! This is Professor Valentina, by RobintheSlytherin. She’s a vampire, and since I’ve planned on drawing her for a while, this worked out perfectly! 😁

gaia_nitemareleft gaia_diamond gaia_nitemareright

Those eyes and teeth. Wow.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas