Welcome to Gaia! ::

For the avatar -- please make sure there is no background.

Send it in image form. 0.055555555555556 5.6% [ 2 ]
If it's possible, please have the bg transparent, Dress-Up size image. 0.055555555555556 5.6% [ 2 ]
I'm not drawing anything, I'm literally slapping all the avis together~ 0.19444444444444 19.4% [ 7 ]
Sooo just send the avi :> 0.11111111111111 11.1% [ 4 ]
FROM EVERYONE WHO COMPLETED 50+ DAYS!!! 0.58333333333333 58.3% [ 21 ]
Total Votes:[ 36 ]
<<< << < 1 2 ... 434 435 436

Moonlight Healer

100 Day Event

User Image

This is too cute! Thank you so much for including me! emotion_kirakira

Sorry for not submitting an avatar. I rarely use the same avi twice, so I'm not sure what an "iconic" look would be lol. Also that's a big excuse to say I'm indecisive/OCD. Thanks for still including me! ;u;

Long-time Spook

100 Day Event

User Image

thank you so much for hosting again! I've enjoyed it a lot and its helped so muuch each time!
I hope i'll be able to be more committed and do easy mode next year!
Oh whoa totally didnt expect a trade being easy mode XP

Thanks!

PSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSt guys

Thursday we do the last walk through the house before signing the closing paperwork FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Magnetic Novel

24,190 Points
  • Coloring Champion 0
  • Abomination 100
  • A Novel Idea 0
ChiiDoLLx
Watercolor can be quite fun once you get over the fear of ruining it... which is not easy. Luckily, I didn't plan on keeping anything, so it was fun experimenting and messing up everything when I played with inking and watercolor during Inktober.

You can try again next year~ being active and committing everyday is not an easy feat.
It takes a lot of willpower and effort on your part, which is why it's called a challenge~ c:

You did great~ starting something is better than standing by and not doing anything at all. You attempted, tried, and drew. Didn't get one hundred days, but you seventeen days of the event! I know you drew more than that, but you can't show it to us. This event could be a good way to learn how to loosen up, doodle something not commission/work related, and draw something for just you. <33

It was my pleasure~ I'm happy that you had fun >w<

Yeah true. i hope to get comfy enough so i can have tht fun tbh. i really like watercolo but its nt easy as it looks! hmm... tackling watercolors in a challenge will help make things fun.. maybe i'll do smthing like tht. in my first inktober, i tackled lineart and inkin - it was super fun but i fell sick so i didnt draw much.

yes true. =) i will look out for it! =D i hope tht i'll be free next year too!

yes! =DDD and i feel proud of tht fact lol
yeah im super sorry abt tht thou - most of the days i was tackling with zine art. hopefully, once they give the ok, i'll post them art in discord or in the thread =3 so u can at least see what i've been working on
i love tht! it really did help me experiment and have some fun - i just wish i couldve been more dedicated and done some more loose sketches. i really enjoyed drawing simple lineart sketchies and not botherin too much abt perfection - it was relaxing
i hope to continue that so i can improve more and hopefully if i join next year, to show my improvements! =3

Magnetic Novel

24,190 Points
  • Coloring Champion 0
  • Abomination 100
  • A Novel Idea 0
ChiiDoLLx
typintypos
ChiiDoLLx

emotion_ghost Day # 16 emotion_ghost
Theme: Spirit Challenge: Promotional AF [day 042] For Chii

User Image

Comments: I kinda like how i went about with the painting process for the hair. I didnt really like how i did the process for hair before. Im gonna explore a bit more with this method...
I used flattest brush for the sketch and lineart! =D i hate lineart but i decided to try to get a decent lineart... never again or if i do, imma save the painting for another day. hand hurts too easily.

now tht i look at it, i wish i couldve used a bit more white highlights to make it pop a bit more.. hmm -thinks-

oh yeah! i was exploring facial expressions in this and i used the expression B2
True, it doesnt really look like that but i felt chii's avi doesnt really match coz she looks more mature and ladylike so she ended up looking a bit cute-y pouty smile instead sweatdrop
And oh look! this looks less chibi style lol!

Hope u like it chii! <3
Do u think i improved from that wedding art i gave you?
    User Image
      User ImageUser Image
    User Image
    Omg, this is so cute!! OWO

I like the paintery feel of it too~ what was your process like? You slapped on a flat color and then just went to town in one layer or something with the blending?? It looks great, it also looked like you had fun with it >w<

I think the highlight looks nice the way they are~ if it's too bright, it would take away from the eyes and you wouldn't want that owo The eyes should be the focal point! ;D

I love the expression and I love your take on the expression you've chosen~ c: You have a good grasp on my character, so it definitely looks cuter as a cute-pouty face 4laugh

I absolutely love this piece!! heart Thank you so much and you definitely improved a lot from the wedding art you gave me!!! There's more softness and less stiffness in the expression with this one c:
    Wonderful job~ emotion_c8

aww im super glad u like it! =D

kinda. i do everything in one layer (the coloring i mean) and duplicate it when i move onto the next part of the shading so i can have some process/wips of the previous layers. i hope to start a patreon or smthin so i feel it'll be useful to show my wips for that. i do try nt to blend a lot but to rely on my brushes mostly. but i did have a lot of fun with this! i still hate paintin pastel thou crying i hope to get more natural at it...

hmm true! glad it turned out right then! =3

OMG THANK U SM! i was pretty uneasy with the expression so i kept ur chara in mind to fit the expression rather than make the expression fit ur character instead (hope tht made sense) it wasnt easy but i really like how it turned out so i kept it instead of changin and hearing u like it too makes SO DAMN HAPPY! =DD

ill do my utmost best to improve more (especially on the pastel coloring OTL) thank you sm for ur feedback it helps sm!

Magnetic Novel

24,190 Points
  • Coloring Champion 0
  • Abomination 100
  • A Novel Idea 0
100 Day Event

User Image

-le gasps with wonder-
thank u sm! TwT im so happy i got an honorable mention!!
congraz to all u guys too! it's no easy feat drawin (or tryin to) draw everyday!
i hope to see u guys next year too! =3

Leithern have finally been added~

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out