Welcome to Gaia! ::

For the avatar -- please make sure there is no background.

Send it in image form. 0.055555555555556 5.6% [ 2 ]
If it's possible, please have the bg transparent, Dress-Up size image. 0.055555555555556 5.6% [ 2 ]
I'm not drawing anything, I'm literally slapping all the avis together~ 0.19444444444444 19.4% [ 7 ]
Sooo just send the avi :> 0.11111111111111 11.1% [ 4 ]
FROM EVERYONE WHO COMPLETED 50+ DAYS!!! 0.58333333333333 58.3% [ 21 ]
Total Votes:[ 36 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 434 435 436 > >> >>> »|

Perfect Noob

Day#7
Theme:Mulan
Comment: Ah.. long day but feels good draw something but i could only do ref pics today
i hope tomorrow something better
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Tipsy Kitten

34,450 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
Sayuu
Leithern
GIRL YES
Neopets kids unite!
My first pet was a blue Meerca, and the next day I made a green Aisha! I loved me some neopets, I still have at least a dozen IRL plushies!

Ah I had an Aisha too! They were ADORABLE!!
I was addicted at one point lol. Was weaving back-stories and relationships for all of my pets on all 4-5 accounts! rofl
As for Plushies, I only have 1 small Blue Acara Plush.

I had a comic series in progress that would track the lives of all 20 of my pets too, lmao
Never happened, though

Serpentine Trickster

71,925 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Team Poison Master 250
Kohee
WraythRose Darkthorn
Kohee
Day 7
Theme: Spicy

User Image

Comments: I kinda wanna eat now xd

I have no idea what this is, but it looks delicious although the "spicy" bit is making me wary...

It’s korean rice cake called tteokbokki emotion_bigheart It’s yummy but midly spicy.

Ooooh nice. the rice cake itself has no flavour though right? It's just the sauce? So it's a chewy soft rice "cake" with sauce?
Looks interesting!

Tipsy Kitten

34,450 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
Kohee
Day 7
Theme: Spicy

User Image

Comments: I kinda wanna eat now xd

Mmm.. Stop making me hungry, dang it D:

Tipsy Kitten

34,450 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
WraythRose Darkthorn
Leithern
WraythRose Darkthorn
True Karma
WraythRose Darkthorn
True Karma

depends on the person XD
I haven't been either, I've done a lot of non-profit work for there and have some friends who live there (clearly since I do the non-profit... ) but I never got to go. Well Africa is a big place but the place in Africa I was thinking of ins't good for the gay. I have a friend in Scotland I could go live with but it ahhh isn't warm.

well...they got a bit of a heat wave briefly in the summer lol
really old billy connolly stand up.

"The Scots were an Irish tribe! A lot of people don't know that. Yeah! A kind of mentally ill Irish tribe. The chief said, "C'mon lads! I know an even RAINIER place!"

Haha "this place is great but where can I get ... more rain" My friend use to send me photos outside of him in the summer and it was still rainy. I told him I'm not big on gloomy clouds and that's when he realized I was never going to marry him and move to Scotland.... ^^;

well that escalated quickly lol

well 2-3 days ago we got rain, downpour of rain, sleet, (hail in the town over), almost gale force winds, thunder & lightning, then sunshine.... Normally we don't get all the season's of the year's weather in one day, but sometimes we do... rolleyes (Ireland)

We got all seasons in one month last April.. Rain some days, warm and sunny on others, cool with a crisp breeze... and then in the middle of the month we got snow.
Also, it was summer heat all the way through to the end of October... and then we keep on getting springlike weather from November to now... Then cold snaps. Cold to warm to cold to warm... Yesterday it was like, 70 and sunny. Today it's 39 and raining.
North Carolina, bby, what is u doin'?

blame the atlantic? or winter in general? with a dash of global warming 3nodding

Always global warming/climate change. I honestly can't believe people still deny its existence. Like, how much more oblivious to your surroundings can you get?? Do these people realize how many record highs we've hit in the past few years? How many hurricanes are worse than normal, and how many more there are to begin with? AUSTRALIA???
It's truly a scary thing, and it's quickly becoming reality, and we could be done for within our lifetimes, it's really not just 'scare tactics,' man. But all these, ahem, certain individuals, are taking this s**t as a challenge to emit MORE garbage into the air and oceans.
I'm gonna shut up now, I can't be bringing this into Gaia mad Even though, frankly, it shouldn't be considered political at all...
Thank you for the feature <3
Made me smile.

My mom called me today and advised that my Grandmother passed away about Noon today.

We've been emotionally preparing for this day for years, but it's still extremely hard.

thedarkbeing's Waifu

Hilarious Flatterer

Leonaenae
Thank you for the feature <3
Made me smile.

My mom called me today and advised that my Grandmother passed away about Noon today.

We've been emotionally preparing for this day for years, but it's still extremely hard.

Hey Leo, I'm so sorry for your loss. Let us know if you need anything. I'm not a mod, but I hope you take the time you need and don't force yourself to draw if it's going to stress you out further. emotion_hug

Benevolent Benefactor

24,050 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
ZyriFrost
Day#7
Theme:Mulan
Comment: Ah.. long day but feels good draw something but i could only do ref pics today
i hope tomorrow something better

Ah, this is absolutely gorgeous! <3
I intend to do Mulan as well. biggrin

thedarkbeing's Waifu

Hilarious Flatterer

emotion_ghost Day 7 emotion_ghost
Theme: Buttercup

Comments:

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
oui daddy
IF ANYONE KNOWS OF ANY GOOD PROGRAMS FOR APPLE DEVICES, let me know!
I messed around with 3!! before I just went to Autodesk (&it keeps crashing!)
Autodesk Sketchbook? Weird. That used to be my go-to drawing app and it didn't crash very often when I used it... on an olllllld iPad.
Have you tried the Procreate app? It's not free, but it's pretty cheap. It's worth checking out youtube videos (when you have the time) of people using that app and allllll the features it has. It has everything that autodesk has (at least everything I have used) and more.
The "Tayasui Sketches" app is pretty nice. The brushes aren't as robust as autodesk and procreate. But they're really nice brushes and the app still has layers.
I've tried other apps, but none that I would recommend. XD;;; I prefer Autodesk Sketchbook, but the more I use Procreate, the more it's becoming my main app.

Kawaii Otaku

Sayuu

Ah that's adorable!! Loved how her hair flows in the air~
Wouldn't mind seeing more of these made by you. whee

Thanks, I'm drawing it for +[Skarekrow]+.
There's a lot of Pokemon on her Art Request page along with her Avis, so I'm doing which ever one I can.

Manly Man-Lover

crazypieloverangel

Comments:
I really like this!

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
Day # Seven

User Image

Comments: Many buttercup photo refs used for drawing the flowers, but not the layout.

thedarkbeing's Waifu

Hilarious Flatterer

Rawfie
crazypieloverangel

Comments:
I really like this!

Thanks Rawfie heart ; u; I appreciate your comment

Manly Man-Lover

crazypieloverangel

Thanks Rawfie heart ; u; I appreciate your comment
No problem! I can't wait to see more from you! whee

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash