Welcome to Gaia! ::

For the avatar -- please make sure there is no background.

Send it in image form. 0.055555555555556 5.6% [ 2 ]
If it's possible, please have the bg transparent, Dress-Up size image. 0.055555555555556 5.6% [ 2 ]
I'm not drawing anything, I'm literally slapping all the avis together~ 0.19444444444444 19.4% [ 7 ]
Sooo just send the avi :> 0.11111111111111 11.1% [ 4 ]
FROM EVERYONE WHO COMPLETED 50+ DAYS!!! 0.58333333333333 58.3% [ 21 ]
Total Votes:[ 36 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 434 435 436 > >> >>> »|

Karen_Kodaijin's Significant Otter

Adorable Marshmallow

Tanteii
Amai_Neiko

Yeah it came up on those allergy skin tests. I'm never usually close to them but living in Vegas they're kinda everywhere, so I probably get the stuffy swollen nose but it's hard to tell if that's just from the seasons changing with the warmer weather in spring. If it's anything like my dog and cat allergies I'd probably get red swollen eyes too. sweatdrop

Oh noo, even with cats and dogs D: but I hope no cockroach flies on you ever omg emotion_donotwant

Yeah that would freak me out if one ever did xd even though we spray a barrier around the house, there was a giant one, one night, crawling on the wall. My bf was even more freaked out than I was because he thought it was a spider. I had to be the one to catch and release it. gonk I am less allergic to dogs but highly allergic to cats, hoping one day to own either a Siberian because they supposedly make less of the protein that causes allergic reactions or a nekkid spinx or Cornish Rex kitty. whee

Benevolent Benefactor

24,050 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
Alec Ikiiki
RoseDragonfire
Day # 6
Theme: Vampires

User Image

Comments: So, I’m technically working on a couple of different projects, so if I see an opportunity to combine them, I will, lol! This is Professor Valentina, by RobintheSlytherin. She’s a vampire, and since I’ve planned on drawing her for a while, this worked out perfectly! 😁

gaia_nitemareleft gaia_diamond gaia_nitemareright

Those eyes and teeth. Wow.

I can't begin to tell you how happy I am with this. I posted a video of it on TikTok (since it's for a TikToker and all, lol) and I added in a filter she uses for the eyes, and it worked which is super exciting for a drawing. I'm just so happy it's received a lot of love so far. <3

Moonlight Healer

Day # 6
Theme: Vampires, Loki WIP

User Image

Comments: *sigh* I'm not sure how to feel about this. X'D I started drawing too late, and the sketch ended up bigger than I anticipated. I think it's coming along okay, especially since side views are so tricky. Besides, how could I pass up the chance of drawing Loki as a vampire? owo

Eloquent Lover

draconic flare
Seek to be worth knowing...
Hello there Ghost mode Artist,

I noticed in your designated artist thread that you have day 5 up, but no posts before it.
Could you please make empty hold posts for days 1-4 and then re-post day 5?
It helps keep us on track with the post count. ^ ^;

Thank you~

...rather than be well known.

Familiar Phantom

Kikio-San

Sure, no problem. I didn't do that before because I thought we were only supposed to make posts for days we actually did stuff, but I started working on something for a previous day anyway.

SuperSagi's Princess

Hopeless Romantic

43,200 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Waffles! 25
ZyriFrost
no no <3 You are the best! heart
i still should draw humans way more haha biggrin
lets have fun challenge time heart

Let's do!
And do whatever makes you enjoy it most! ❤

---
Leithern
GIRL YES
Neopets kids unite!
My first pet was a blue Meerca, and the next day I made a green Aisha! I loved me some neopets, I still have at least a dozen IRL plushies!

Ah I had an Aisha too! They were ADORABLE!!
I was addicted at onee point lol. Was weaving back-stories and relationships for all of my pets on all 4-5 accounts! rofl
As for Plushies, I only have 1 small Blue Acara Plush.

---
True Karma
By break you mean the rest of the year right >.> <.< I can't break. I'm drawing a comic while doing this event, so I've been arting hard.
Yeah it really worked for me.
Cute, I like the orange slices.
Thank you, I actually did a drawing like it when I was in college (the college one was better but I was doing it for a grade and had a week to do it... ) but yeah I think it went well.

@ pokemon comment: Oh XD I'm actually a big fan of pokemon so I know a lot about the Alolan pokemon, they did an evolved version of one of my favorite pokemon OwO so I like the Alolan crew. I think the alolan Volpix is actually fairy. Since Volpix is normally a fire element it would be that crazy if they made that pokemon totally flip types like that.

Oh, that's TOUGH!! I salute you for being able to juggle between the Comic and Challenge!! eek
Thank you! I was conflicted between 2 Orange BGs and Chii helped me pick it. ^^
And I'd love to see your College Project, if you still have it~

As for Alolan Pokemon - To be honest, I mostly know them from the Pokemon TCG Online.
They tend to have same Pokemon with different attacks, sometimes even different types (Like Tentacool being Poison AND Water ❤)

SuperSagi's Princess

Hopeless Romantic

43,200 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Waffles! 25
Kohee
Day 6
Theme: Hellhound

User Image

Comments: I have a vision for this... lol I don't know what happened to that. I was gonna draw DIO as a vampire but I still hate him rofl (I just finished watching part 3)

I wasn't sure if I should spoiler it. It doesn't look scary right?

Woah! This one looks just like a 3D model! Good job!!

---
Rawfie
Finally beat Pokemon Shield.

Lol nice!! I only have 3 Badges as of now.. Am playing super slow.
Have you caught them all??

---
WraythRose Darkthorn
Day 06/100 - Notre Dame (sans ash)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Big like! It's so detailed and I love the sketchy look. Did you use Markers, too? : o

Lightbringer

Sayuu

We did end up going out to eat (sorry for the late reply)
We ended up going to one of my favorite pizza places 3nodding

Day # 7
Theme: Buttercup/Snail
Edit: Spoiler for snail

User Image

Comments: I tried working with Art Rage again except in "blackboard" mode this time.
I think I'm becoming more familiar with some of the brushes, but this started out with around 20 minutes or so with me struggling with the oil paint brush.
I'm gonna have to watch a tutorial or something.
I will say I like this. It turned out similar to a children's book illustration.

SuperSagi's Princess

Hopeless Romantic

43,200 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Waffles! 25
luvlee_pretty_gurl
emotion_ghost Day #6 emotion_ghost
Theme:Gijinka

User Image

Comments:Chandelure

Ah that's adorable!! Loved how her hair flows in the air~
Wouldn't mind seeing more of these made by you. whee

---
Lucid Hallucinogen
Day # 6
Theme: Notre Dame

User Image

Comments: Hunchback of Notre Dame was and is one of my all time favorite Disney films. Esmerelda will probably always be my favorite Disney heroine. She has always inspired me with her very strong sense of justice.
I know this isn't the best picture, but I'm going through a bit of a depressive spell. I'm hoping that it'll blow over soon.
Small edit: I accidentally colored in her neck the same color as her hair gonk
So I fixed it.

Ah great choice for a favorite Disney Heroine!
Loved the Art a lot, despite her expression. Sorry to hear you've been a bit down lately..
If you wanna talk, feel free to PM me. ❤

---
Ako-sama
Day # 6
Theme: Loki

Yes Ako Loki is holding a cake. XD Inside joke with my friends. XD

Haha that's brilliant!! BTW, sweet Avi, Ako-Chan!! whee

SuperSagi's Princess

Hopeless Romantic

43,200 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Waffles! 25
Kashikun Reborn
emotion_ghost Day # 6 emotion_ghost
Theme: Ghost/Contest Entry WIP

User Image

Comments: I commandeered my boyfriends computer in hopes that I get this done faster.
I'll also get my request up soon. gotta pick someone different from last year haha

Great coloring work!! Good luck at Art Contest!!
I'mma join too tomorrow tops. Been stuck on a WIP for 2-3 weeks until I finally managed continuing it yesterday.
Never realized you can have an Art Block for 1 piece in particular, considering I've had lots of Artistic Fluids for Challenge Entries. eek

---
Lucid Hallucinogen

We did end up going out to eat (sorry for the late reply)
We ended up going to one of my favorite pizza places 3nodding

Day # 7
Theme: Buttercup/Snail
Edit: Spoiler for snail

User Image

Comments: I tried working with Art Rage again except in "blackboard" mode this time.
I think I'm becoming more familiar with some of the brushes, but this started out with around 20 minutes or so with me struggling with the oil paint brush.
I'm gonna have to watch a tutorial or something.
I will say I like this. It turned out similar to a children's book illustration.

Lol it's all good! Glad you got to enjoy your birthday with your little girl.

And I try not to force myself to draw when I don't feel like it.. Usually turns out really bad.
HOWEVER! I love your piece! It DOES look like a child's book illustration!
It doesn't look at all like you had a hard time with the program.
If you feel like looking at Tutorials, go for it! I know firsthand how helpful they are. whee

Lightbringer

Sayuu

I am glad as well.
Also thank you emotion_hug
I just had a bit of an off day 3nodding I'm feeling a little better after getting some food in my system.
I also listened to some nice music to help me feel better, so I was able to get a piece done (now I won't have to worry about it too much tomorrow 3nodding

SuperSagi's Princess

Hopeless Romantic

43,200 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Waffles! 25
Lucid Hallucinogen
I am glad as well.
Also thank you emotion_hug
I just had a bit of an off day 3nodding I'm feeling a little better after getting some food in my system.
I also listened to some nice music to help me feel better, so I was able to get a piece done (now I won't have to worry about it too much tomorrow 3nodding

Ah we all have these hard days, with a reason or without one lol.
Glad to hear you're feeling better now! For what's it worth, I could never get you feeling down from that pretty relaxing piece. ❤
I agree - Music can make so much difference!!

Manly Man-Lover

Sayuu

---
Rawfie
Finally beat Pokemon Shield.

Lol nice!! I only have 3 Badges as of now.. Am playing super slow.
Have you caught them all??

---
Nah, don't usually go for the whole catch them all.

NeveroddoreveN's Husband

Beloved Unicorn

Sayuu
ZyriFrost
no no <3 You are the best! heart
i still should draw humans way more haha biggrin
lets have fun challenge time heart

Let's do!
And do whatever makes you enjoy it most! ❤

---
Leithern
GIRL YES
Neopets kids unite!
My first pet was a blue Meerca, and the next day I made a green Aisha! I loved me some neopets, I still have at least a dozen IRL plushies!

Ah I had an Aisha too! They were ADORABLE!!
I was addicted at onee point lol. Was weaving back-stories and relationships for all of my pets on all 4-5 accounts! rofl
As for Plushies, I only have 1 small Blue Acara Plush.

---
True Karma
By break you mean the rest of the year right >.> <.< I can't break. I'm drawing a comic while doing this event, so I've been arting hard.
Yeah it really worked for me.
Cute, I like the orange slices.
Thank you, I actually did a drawing like it when I was in college (the college one was better but I was doing it for a grade and had a week to do it... ) but yeah I think it went well.

@ pokemon comment: Oh XD I'm actually a big fan of pokemon so I know a lot about the Alolan pokemon, they did an evolved version of one of my favorite pokemon OwO so I like the Alolan crew. I think the alolan Volpix is actually fairy. Since Volpix is normally a fire element it would be that crazy if they made that pokemon totally flip types like that.

Oh, that's TOUGH!! I salute you for being able to juggle between the Comic and Challenge!! eek
Thank you! I was conflicted between 2 Orange BGs and Chii helped me pick it. ^^
And I'd love to see your College Project, if you still have it~

As for Alolan Pokemon - To be honest, I mostly know them from the Pokemon TCG Online.
They tend to have same Pokemon with different attacks, sometimes even different types (Like Tentacool being Poison AND Water ❤)

Oh I question my choices daily XD;;;
That's what she said O: and I"m happy she was able to help n.n
Oh no I don't have that, it was very old. Most of my college art is gone or in some gallery....

Serpentine Trickster

71,925 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Team Poison Master 250
Sayuu

WraythRose Darkthorn
Day 06/100 - Notre Dame (sans ash)

Big like! It's so detailed and I love the sketchy look. Did you use Markers, too? : o

Ah, no? Pens. Pilot drawing pen 05 (black)
Graph'it brush liner (medium grey) for the shadows.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff