Welcome to Gaia! ::

For the avatar -- please make sure there is no background.

Send it in image form. 0.055555555555556 5.6% [ 2 ]
If it's possible, please have the bg transparent, Dress-Up size image. 0.055555555555556 5.6% [ 2 ]
I'm not drawing anything, I'm literally slapping all the avis together~ 0.19444444444444 19.4% [ 7 ]
Sooo just send the avi :> 0.11111111111111 11.1% [ 4 ]
FROM EVERYONE WHO COMPLETED 50+ DAYS!!! 0.58333333333333 58.3% [ 21 ]
Total Votes:[ 36 ]

Avaykn's Darling

Smol Cutie-Pie

Sayuu
ChiiDoLLx

Sweet Avi, Chii-Girl!! Loved the boots the best! Can you tell me the name of the item?? whee

It's called Check Meow't~ owo

SuperSagi's Princess

Hopeless Romantic

43,200 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Waffles! 25
ChiiDoLLx

It's called Check Meow't~ owo

Yeah, I have some recolors of it, I remembered after my post lol..
Yours' so pretty!

Ink-Covered Monarch

42,750 Points
  • Inked Child 500
  • Undersea Queen 500
User Image
          Sayuu

sdrawkcab

Kashikun Reborn

mythological irony

WraythRose Darkthorn

faery nuff

OtakuKat

RoseDragonfire

Kitteh Faye

ZyriFrost

Amai_Neiko

HELLO EVERYONE! I am truly and deeply sorry for the delay. I am safe and doing well. I work at a hospital, and due to COVID-19, I haven't been able to get on my computer as much as I'd like. Please forgive me! emotion_bigheart

Thank you all so much for all the amazing pieces you've created for my girls! They look absolutely amazing and I cannot thank you enough!!! emotion_kirakira (Also if I missed anyone, I'm terribly sorry! I went back as far as I remember with my past responses, so I think I nabbed everyone's username.)

I hope you are all doing well and staying safe!

Benevolent Benefactor

24,050 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
Kaderach

HELLO EVERYONE! I am truly and deeply sorry for the delay. I am safe and doing well. I work at a hospital, and due to COVID-19, I haven't been able to get on my computer as much as I'd like. Please forgive me! emotion_bigheart

Thank you all so much for all the amazing pieces you've created for my girls! They look absolutely amazing and I cannot thank you enough!!! emotion_kirakira (Also if I missed anyone, I'm terribly sorry! I went back as far as I remember with my past responses, so I think I nabbed everyone's username.)

Oh, no! I'm so sorry you've had to face this! I hope you get well soon. *huggles*
I'm really glad you like all the art, but your health takes precedence. smile

Karen_Kodaijin's Significant Otter

Adorable Marshmallow

Kaderach
User Image
          Sayuu

sdrawkcab

Kashikun Reborn

mythological irony

WraythRose Darkthorn

faery nuff

OtakuKat

RoseDragonfire

Kitteh Faye

ZyriFrost

Amai_Neiko

I'm glad you like everyone's work! It was a really fun request to work on! whee No need to reply to this, just wanted to say I'm glad and I hope you stay safe too! Thank you to you and your coworkers for all your hard work during this difficult time! emotion_kirakira emotion_bigheart

Magic Manifestation

36,900 Points
  • The Ring: Vol2 Master Collector 250
  • March 2020 Collector 250
  • Wing Mastery 100
Kaderach
User Image
          Sayuu

sdrawkcab

Kashikun Reborn

mythological irony

WraythRose Darkthorn

faery nuff

OtakuKat

RoseDragonfire

Kitteh Faye

ZyriFrost

Amai_Neiko

No need to apologise smile We all know how real life gets in the way.
And thank you for continuing to work in these weird times!
*hugs*
Stay Safe!

Perfect Noob

Day #100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Thank you for this great event. Life kicking me right now. This my last piece what not in time, but well sending it here smile
Hope you all are fine and best for you all too !!

Long-time Spook

Kaderach
User Image
          Sayuu

sdrawkcab

Kashikun Reborn

mythological irony

WraythRose Darkthorn

faery nuff

OtakuKat

RoseDragonfire

Kitteh Faye

ZyriFrost

Amai_Neiko

Omg no worries! We were all just worried because of the timing! Thank you for all that you are doing helping everyone and please stay safe and I hope you get a chance to relax soon?

Perfect Noob

Ako-sama
Day # 100
Theme:

Another year came to an end! It was so much fun drawing with all of you this year! biggrin Sorry the coloring didn't get fully done but I pushed to the last 5 mins to get everyone fully sketched in! biggrin I hope you all like! biggrin (good chance you'll all get quoted again when Ako finishes it fully!) <3

ChiiDoLLx
faery nuff
Leithern
mythological irony
RoseDragonfire
sdrawkcab
WraythRose Darkthorn
ZyriFrost

This looks so awesome <3 sorry that i been off but i had good reason.. and sorry too that i think i drop out from hard mode. But your works look great ty <3

Karen_Kodaijin's Significant Otter

Adorable Marshmallow

100 Day Event

Akai Papillon

DA link
Click link for deviantart

It's a bit late I've been having headaches these past few days but tadaa~ All the shading is complete, hope you like it!

Final Avatars Update

The list of avatars received have been updated on the front page.
If you somehow still follow this thread, see your name on the front page,
and still want to make changes, you will have until April 28th, 11:59 PM EST.

Leithern
I did not receive an avatar from you and I cannot use your current.
Please read the instructions and send me an avatar I can use by April 28th.
Thank you.

AB102
Since I did not receive an avatar from you,
I am here to inform you that I took your current avatar.

Ako-sama

No further action needed~
wingzofdarkness

OtakuKat

ZyriFrost

Evocative Enigma

bees everywhere

Nhyllian

Amai_Neiko
100 Day Event

Akai Papillon

DA link
Click link for deviantart

It's a bit late I've been having headaches these past few days but tadaa~ All the shading is complete, hope you like it!

ChiiDoLL

Awesome!
It has been added to the auction thread >w<

WraythRose Darkthorn
100 Day Event
WraythRose Darkthorn
Day 100 - Draw anything/finish auction piece #2

url=https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca887773594c2.wixmp.com/f/a4111ad4-1d80-448f-b290-55597a190f4f/ddvf29a-5edf7d29-86db-4fad-a86d-e1a6fe6d6c57.jpg/v1/fill/w_772,h_1036,q_70,strp/day_100_by_wrayth_acheron_ddvf29a-pre.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9MTcxOCIsInBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2E0MTExYWQ0LTFkODAtNDQ4Zi1iMjkwLTU1NTk3YTE5MGY0ZlwvZGR2ZjI5YS01ZWRmN2QyOS04NmRiLTRmYWQtYTg2ZC1lMWE2ZmU2ZDZjNTcuanBnIiwid2lkdGgiOiI8PTEyODAifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6aW1hZ2Uub3BlcmF0aW9ucyJdfQ.nq0-ZJ3QFFn8xW6KMwUmD5PHJ0qtbqiRfVppUhhkwJw]User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

ChiiDoLL

Thank you, this has been added to the collection in the auction winner's thread~ heart

Great job on the coloring. Dark skin isn't easy with traditional mediums >o<;;
I have a fear of making it go too dark...... and then I can't go back D:

I had a dark ochre marker but it looked too yellow-y tinged so I went over it lightly with err umber?/sepia? watercolour. I thought it was too dark then but yay wet watercolour can be moved a bit around lol

Here is the daytime picture

url=https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca887773594c2.wixmp.com/f/a4111ad4-1d80-448f-b290-55597a190f4f/ddvg1sx-b15d5b66-d2f4-4b0e-88fa-5ecfe9aec45d.jpg/v1/fill/w_771,h_1036,q_70,strp/day_69___auction_winner_by_wrayth_acheron_ddvg1sx-pre.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9MTcyMCIsInBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2E0MTExYWQ0LTFkODAtNDQ4Zi1iMjkwLTU1NTk3YTE5MGY0ZlwvZGR2ZzFzeC1iMTVkNWI2Ni1kMmY0LTRiMGUtODhmYS01ZWNmZTlhZWM0NWQuanBnIiwid2lkdGgiOiI8PTEyODAifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6aW1hZ2Uub3BlcmF0aW9ucyJdfQ.8gu-wFcnL33IWJARKKBc7ejf5Gi9jXUbD73dvhsbL5U]User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. click on it.

see what I mean with more yellow-y? lol although its actually more inbetween this picture and last nights picture rolleyes not as brown, and not as yellow-y 3nodding

ChiiDoLL

Hey, it looks sharper~ c:

I got it added to the auction thread >w<

Kaderach

All the art

In case you were wondering if you had missed any art.
I have placed all the finished work into the second page of your auction thread.
I did not keep track of the WIPs...

Please click here.

Akai Papillon

All the art

In case you were wondering if you had missed any art.
I have placed all the finished work into the second page of your auction thread.
I did not keep track of the WIPs...

Please click here.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas