Welcome to Gaia! ::

Okay, I just got the Gaiarch toolbar for my desktop PC, and I was wondering if there was any way to export it and all my settings and custom emotes to my laptop? Does anyone know?

( Yes, I am stupid. Dx )

Acey XI

Okay, I just got the Gaiarch toolbar for my desktop PC, and I was wondering if there was any way to export it and all my settings and custom emotes to my laptop? Does anyone know?
( Yes, I am stupid. Dx )

Go to GaiArch Preferences and click the "Preferences Manager". Click "Export". It will make a preferences.gaiarch file. Put this on your laptop. Then go to your laptop's Gaiarch Preferences Manager, and click "import". Find the preferences.gaiarch file you just made and click open.
Done!

You're awesome, thank you!!
Version 2.3.4.1.beta released.
Changelog:
  • Updated gold grabbing method.
Shamelessly formatted by GaiArch.
Welcome back Wind. :3
Windy, your pet project broke. D:
I know D: Especially when the bag of win 2 was released, I really wanted to see what the impact on the economy would be. gonk
WindPowa
I know D: Especially when the bag of win 2 was released, I really wanted to see what the impact on the economy would be. gonk
Major deflation. My girlfriend snagged a couple and was complaining "They PROMISED it'd be worth at least 5k!!! The Angelic Beds are going for 2k!!!!!!"

Prices stabilized later, and they rose to about 1/2 of store price (12k).

I did get me some evolving items on the cheap though. wink

Interesting Lunatic

11,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Brandisher 100
  • Partygoer 500
So um, my Gaiarch still won't finish installation when I tell it to restart. Just figured I should say since Windy is back.
Seems to be a weird Firefox bug which happened to me once, I just created a new Firefox profile and it worked~

Interesting Lunatic

11,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Brandisher 100
  • Partygoer 500
YES! I FINALLY...

Awesome. Thanks Windy. It's working perfectly now. I feel complete again. XD

...GOT MY GAIARCH BACK!
Thanks~

New issue: In-page Gaia Tools menu broke (only the left padding though) due to Gaia's navigation menu changes. D:
WindPowa
Thanks~
New issue: In-page Gaia Tools menu broke (only the left padding though) due to Gaia's navigation menu changes. D:
As well as Daily chance (or rather, they've nixed a couple).

Dapper Dabbler

WindPowa
Thanks~

Oh good. Ye know about this. I was about to bring it to your attention with a screenshot , but if you know I'll just burn the screenshot User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Welcome home, Windy! 3nodding Good to see you back again.

I know this seems kind of unnecessary, but if possible, could you enable Unicode support for GaiArch's post formats and the like? I know it seems like a pointless and silly thing to do, but your toolbar has unlimited post formats (unlike tektek's Gaia Toolbar, which has Unicode support), and I want to have more than just three post formats, since most of the post formats I have in mind require the use of Unicode. sweatdrop (It's kind of a long story, really...)

And as for the Daily Chance thing, that's funny, because today when I collected my Daily Chance via the links in GaiArch, nothing unusual happened...all the pages worked. o_O;;; Really strange...

Anyway, back to the Unicode support thing--it's all right if you don't want to add Unicode support. What matters is that you're not swamped with unnecessary tasks, so if you don't feel that Unicode support will be easy to add to GaiArch, then that's fine. Just as long as it doesn't get in the way of your time. sweatdrop

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff