Welcome to Gaia! ::

somnolenta's King

Ghostly Shapeshifter

13,475 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Vicious Spirit 250
so it won't steal my passwod right? if not then sweet i'm downloading this puppy
Matsu the Gesshoku
so it won't steal my passwod right? if not then sweet i'm downloading this puppy
It won't. I've personally been using it for well over a year.

Human

10,540 Points
  • Candy Fiend 150
  • First Fall 15
  • Candy Massacre 50
ιƒ ι нανє ℓєттєяѕ ℓιкє тнιѕ ιη му ƒσямαтѕ, ιт ωση'т αυтσƒσямαт тнєм, ιт тняσωѕ ιη яαη∂σм ωєιя∂ ¢нαяα¢тєяѕ. ιѕ тнєяє α ωαу тσ ƒιχ тнιѕ؟
Hesitate Ceedings
ιƒ ι нανє ℓєттєяѕ ℓιкє тнιѕ ιη му ƒσямαтѕ, ιт ωση'т αυтσƒσямαт тнєм, ιт тняσωѕ ιη яαη∂σм ωєιя∂ ¢нαяα¢тєяѕ. ιѕ тнєяє α ωαу тσ ƒιχ тнιѕ؟
Does it throw in stuff such as & ?

Interesting Lunatic

11,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Brandisher 100
  • Partygoer 500
So I recently just updated my FireFox to version three, and I opened up my list of add-ons that don't work anymore only to find out that they're inactive because they require lower FireFox versions. Out of these add-ons, GaiArch was one of them. I read that you guys are updating it to work with Mozilla 3 but I'm not sure if the update actually came into effect yet.

I an very impressed and obsessed with GaiArch, so you can imagine the disappointment I was filled with when Mozilla told me it was too good for what I want. Should I just be patient, or do I really have a problem going on with Mozilla or GaiArch?
Homicidal Fly
So I recently just updated my FireFox to version three, and I opened up my list of add-ons that don't work anymore only to find out that they're inactive because they require lower FireFox versions. Out of these add-ons, GaiArch was one of them. I read that you guys are updating it to work with Mozilla 3 but I'm not sure if the update actually came into effect yet.

I an very impressed and obsessed with GaiArch, so you can imagine the disappointment I was filled with when Mozilla told me it was too good for what I want. Should I just be patient, or do I really have a problem going on with Mozilla or GaiArch?
User Image

I don't believe the GaiArch for FireFox3 is available yet. Windy decided to be selfish and go visit his family. D<

Most stuff still works, I think.

User Image

Interesting Lunatic

11,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Brandisher 100
  • Partygoer 500
Alright, so I just have to be patient. Thank you.
Dios de Television
Homicidal Fly
User Image
I don't believe the GaiArch for FireFox3 is available yet. Windy decided to be selfish and go visit his family. D<
Most stuff still works, I think.

User Image
It is. Fx3 uses a different system for Addons. You need to go redownload the file. It uses different mechanisms for more secure installs and such. I've been using GaiArch for Fx3 since before it was full release.

Interesting Lunatic

11,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Brandisher 100
  • Partygoer 500
Hm... well I downloaded GaiArch again, and it keeps on saying I have to restart to finish installation. I have restarted many times, so unless I'm not doing something I should be, I am so clueless as to what's wrong. sweatdrop
ninja "No gold data" is what shows up for me on the gold status bar. =(
I hope it gets fixed soon because that is usually what I use GaiArch for. ^^
hwip
ninja "No gold data" is what shows up for me on the gold status bar. =(
I hope it gets fixed soon because that is usually what I use GaiArch for. ^^
Windpowa is aware of this issue, but he won't be able to code (or implement it if he is ruining his vacation by coding) and he will push a fix for this as soon as possible. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Human

10,540 Points
  • Candy Fiend 150
  • First Fall 15
  • Candy Massacre 50
Kiyoske Dante

єям, ιт тυяηє∂ "тнє ѕнα∂σω кιηg" ιηтσ "B=T U=±ÃÉ :¹·g". > >;
Hesitate Ceedings
Kiyoske Dante

єям, ιт тυяηє∂ "тнє ѕнα∂σω кιηg" ιηтσ "B=T U=±ÃÉ :¹·g". > >;
I'm sorry, can you post both of those within code tags so that I can see something real quick?
I have a feeling most of those aren't escaping correctly.

Human

10,540 Points
  • Candy Fiend 150
  • First Fall 15
  • Candy Massacre 50
o____o

тнє ѕнα∂σω кιηg

B=T U=±ÃÉ :¹·g
Hesitate Ceedings
o____o

B=T U=±ÃÉ :¹·g
Alright. I'm going to tinker around and see if I can find the source of the issue(s).
Thanks for your co-operation.
\EDIT: It doesn't seem to be able to parse ASCII characers well. I'm going to keep bugging around to see if it is something I can work around.
And it seems to only effect language specific characters. Universal characters aren't effected.
\EDIT REDUX: Yeah, it seems to only be Latin, Greek, or Cyrillic characters that don't pass through.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff