Welcome to Gaia! ::

this sucksBump! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Why thank you Mr Very-Constructive-Criticism, you follow your own advice so well! Keep using something that sucks! xp

I'm reposting this on the new page: v2.4.0.0 released, please update, people 3nodding
Shamelessly formatted by GaiArch.

Friendly Elocutionist

Thank you! Thank you so much! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
How Do I Uninstall It?
Ow<;
Tools > Add-Ons > Uninstall
Or if you ever decide to use it again, you can just disable it
Mmkay,
Thank You<3

As always, nice update.

You're welcome, peoples 3nodding
I'm just a little hesitant about the new formatting engine. Nobody found a bug at all gonk Seems unlikely, for something I coded eek
WindPowa
You're welcome, peoples 3nodding
I'm just a little hesitant about the new formatting engine. Nobody found a bug at all gonk Seems unlikely, for something I coded eek
... I won;t be able to for a while (optimizing a server to handle job requests 80% more efficiently while still learning the ropes to how they handled it prior).
I've somehow lost the porty drive that I had saved the screenshot examples to (along with a copy of "how not to lose ANYTHING" ) . User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image

User Image

...That's weird. When I got the announcement saying the layout was changing a little alarm went off in my head saying gaiarch is going to screw up. Looking at the thread now, I realize that it did before the update just released today. But the weird thing is, nothing weird happened to mine. Nothing out of the ordinary. But I guess it doesn't matter anymore.

User Image

User Image

I Noticed You's Problem

Snarky Bear

50,840 Points
  • Live Fast! Die Garish! 500
  • Garish Bear! ʕ•㉨•ʔ 500
  • 捕まりました☆ 500
D< So we downloaded the new Update...and it's 'effing up my quote trees.
When I quick quote. *should've been more specific*
Fixing would be appreciated and loved. <3

MOAR INFO!

It only 'effs up when I post a message too soon, and it takes me to the next screen. I think it has something to do with the fact that it keeps putting my post format. A lot.
I guess the website is down, huh? I wanted to download the new version, but it's blank. Just curious what the current situation is.
star daze
I guess the website is down, huh?
Windy's DNS host (big important people) are having some issues, and therefore we are(n't) seeing problems (or the lack of visual problems).

The status is "We know about it, and are doing out best to pester the important people in charge of fixing their issue".

But thank's for taking the time to post here and I hope that answers your question.

Cool Loser

23,400 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Champion 300
  • Overstocked 200
Kiyoske Dante
star daze
Windy's DNS host (big important people) are having some issues, and therefore we are(n't) seeing problems (or the lack of visual problems).

The status is "We know about it, and are doing out best to pester the important people in charge of fixing their issue".

But thank's for taking the time to post here and I hope that answers your question.
Thank you because I was having the same problem.

Question on the floor: Is GaiArch still compatible with Flock?
black_enigma1
Kiyoske Dante
star daze
Thank you because I was having the same problem.
Question on the floor: Is GaiArch still compatible with Flock?
I've tested the compatibility with Flock has been tested in version like 2.1 and it went fine. No major code overhaul since that version, so I'm guessing it works just fine~

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff