Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Dabbler

My gold data isn't working. I keep pressing refresh and it doesn't work. XP It says no gold data. But I know it's getting some information outta me because it has my subscribed threads...I'm going to restart firefox and see if it works then. I'll edit this post if it does. If not...It's not working xD

EDIT: I read that whatshisface is aware of the problem xD
User Image

So hear this please.
And watch as your heart speeds up endlessly.
And look for the stars as the sun goes down.
Each breath that you take has a thunderous sound.
Everything, everything's magic.

I know that he knows about the No Gold Data issue, but does he know that the posting format thing is all janked up?

User Image

Just sit back and hold on but hold on tight.
Prepare for the best and the fastest ride.
And reach out your hand and I'll make you mine.
Everything, everything's magic.
Little_Ryou
I know that he knows about the No Gold Data issue, but does he know that the posting format thing is all janked up?
Er... How exactly?
I can see you are using some excess tags in your auto-format. Maybe that's why it is "all janked up"?
You are overlapping a "Color=red" and a "color=darkpurple", as well as doubled up "size=9" tags.
Yet Another One: My Three Cents
Dang. Looks like Gaia Tools was hacked. And right when Wind's away, too. sad
Got GaiArch?

Interesting Lunatic

11,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Brandisher 100
  • Partygoer 500
Oh wow... that's definitely, and obviously, not good.
I just now got the toolbar for flock...and for some reason I doesn't read my gold data or any of my updates. Seeing as that's the main reason I have the toolbar, It's a little bit of a problem. I've tried several different things to make it log me in, but none of them worked.
.[Kaya no Jutsu].
I just now got the toolbar for flock...and for some reason I doesn't read my gold data or any of my updates. Seeing as that's the main reason I have the toolbar, It's a little bit of a problem. I've tried several different things to make it log me in, but none of them worked.
User Image

Yeah, thats broken on FireFox3. Windy is on vacation and his website plundered.

User Image

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
I noticed the hacking as well. My shoutbox wont let me upload stuff on it
Dios de Television
.[Kaya no Jutsu].
User Image
Yeah, thats broken on FireFox3. Windy is on vacation and his website plundered.

User Image
Broken for all versions, last I checked. Why are you so quick to pin it as a Fx3 only issue? Especially since it is a Gaia side issue? You do have a bad habit of doing it quite a bit.
User Image

Sorry, I'll just go to my corner of shame. emo

User Image
Dios de Television
User Image
Sorry, I'll just go to my corner of shame. emo

User Image
I'm just curious as to why.

-pulls out of corner of shame and sits in the seat of answering-
Yea, I came here because someone hacked his website.
Just a paste of what I said in the Gaiatools thread:

Unfortunately I don't have any access to the site, and the datacenter has turned down requests to restore or temporarily disable the site.

It appears the only thing we can do is wait for wind to repair the damage. I don't know how long this will be, as he is still on holiday.

-Hoggs

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces