Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kiyoske Dante
da-maniac
Kiyoske Dante
da-maniac
whoops I meant THE website razz
EDIT: but there are only 6 headers... Home|My Gaia|Shop|Community|World|Games
Er, I just double checked, and I had a 9 up there. Whoops. That was totally my err.

Does gaia store still have a daily chance?
Not exactly; the Store still exists (secretly) and yet trying to do its daily chance (when the database is back up) will come up with an error akin to "error with random values" or somesuch. There is no chance values left in its js entry, so it can't grant you anything.
GaiArch is fully compatible with Fx3's standards, but some tweaking may still be left for some of the aesthetic additions.
"search button"? You mean, the marketplace in GaiArch? It *can't* do anything right now, as the Marketplace is disabled thanks to a database hiccup.

but there is a gaia shop daily chance link...
da-maniac
Kiyoske Dante
da-maniac
Kiyoske Dante
da-maniac
whoops I meant THE website razz
EDIT: but there are only 6 headers... Home|My Gaia|Shop|Community|World|Games
Er, I just double checked, and I had a 9 up there. Whoops. That was totally my err.

Does gaia store still have a daily chance?
Not exactly; the Store still exists (secretly) and yet trying to do its daily chance (when the database is back up) will come up with an error akin to "error with random values" or somesuch. There is no chance values left in its js entry, so it can't grant you anything.
GaiArch is fully compatible with Fx3's standards, but some tweaking may still be left for some of the aesthetic additions.
"search button"? You mean, the marketplace in GaiArch? It *can't* do anything right now, as the Marketplace is disabled thanks to a database hiccup.

but there is a gaia shop daily chance link...
That doesn't mean there is one, it's just that I didn't bother removing the link xp Cause I'm lazy/forgetful like that~
Shamelessly formatted by GaiArch.
oh... and the quick reply is also glitching razz
da-maniac
How? It doesn't seem to be glitched to me.
Kiyoske Dante
da-maniac
Me neither D: Except when you get a CAPTCHA... I still didn't encounter any so far. crying
WindPowa
Kiyoske Dante
da-maniac
Me neither D: Except when you get a CAPTCHA... I still didn't encounter any so far. crying
Once in a blue moon I get "Cannot reply to the topic" errors via quick-reply (it shows in red font and size ~13) but that's just a small occurrence, and remedied by clicking one of the quick-quote buttons (methinks its something akin to an interrupted request to the server).

If I wasn't so busy this weekend, I'd probably work on tweaking the dark@Gaia skin to shift the Need Gold up (and out of the way) and the GaiaIM into the floating header. Alas, I've got a vision appointment to make sure everything is working up there (mandatory to get approved for trying to get a promotion).
Idk if it was cause of the server errors, but I couldn't quick reply and it said something about not changing the url or something, but it stopped
User Image

User Image

User Image
da-maniac
is gaia arch fully compatible with FF3?

User Image

Yes, It was updated quite awhile ago to support FF3.

User Image

User Image
da-maniac
Idk if it was cause of the server errors, but I couldn't quick reply and it said something about not changing the url or something, but it stopped
User Image

User Image

Are you talking about the message that says cannot submit the same form twice?

User Image

User Image
Kiyoske Dante
WindPowa
Kiyoske Dante
da-maniac
Once in a blue moon I get "Cannot reply to the topic" errors via quick-reply (it shows in red font and size ~13) but that's just a small occurrence, and remedied by clicking one of the quick-quote buttons (methinks its something akin to an interrupted request to the server).

If I wasn't so busy this weekend, I'd probably work on tweaking the dark@Gaia skin to shift the Need Gold up (and out of the way) and the GaiaIM into the floating header. Alas, I've got a vision appointment to make sure everything is working up there (mandatory to get approved for trying to get a promotion).
User Image

User Image

Is that the skin that makes the background black etc? I have seen it before but I have no clue where to get it. Is it some kind of secret, alpha-only thing? ninja

User Image

User Image
I did post a public link somewhere in this thread, not too many pages ago... ninja
WindPowa
I did post a public link somewhere in this thread, not too many pages ago... ninja
Technically, yes you did. But you did it through the grapevine, and the link took you to a now locked twitter. User Image
Kiyoske Dante
WindPowa
Technically, yes you did. But you did it through the grapevine, and the link took you to a now locked twitter. User Image
I'm pretty sure I did celebrate page 256's power-of-2-ness in some way though~ ninja
Sun Charm
da-maniac
User Image

User Image

Are you talking about the message that says cannot submit the same form twice?
User Image

User Image
User Image says...

No, I think it is just a server thing cause it only happened a few times during gaia fixing servers

Visit Square-Ville?
heart
Post on my shoutbox!

Single Divorcee

My emotes aren't working. gonk

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items