Welcome to Gaia! ::

Saphyn
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User ImageMaking the links-menu editable to get rid of clutter would be nice. Also work in something with TekTek possibly? I know a lot of people use it, so if it's within bounds it might attract others.
As for logos, are we simply redesigning the Gaia one, or making totally new? I'm assuming on this one the main "gaia online" logo will be replaced.
At least I hope so. The 'new' one is ugly.
User Image
In the past, in past layouts of Gaia, there was a giant circle for the logo, with characters in it. Most of the logo edits were in that area. That's why when you go to the "Logo" section of GaiArch now, you see just a PNG and a message asking for new edits.
Tekton's toolbar is sort of a rival right now, and most of the features of tektek are already here (marketplace rape, random signature, etc) or annoying (RaInBoW cOlOrS lOl).

Also Windy: Sometimes the gold amount is overlapped by the mini-notifications. More noticable at lower gold count.
I can't get Kolbrun's problem... o_O Anyone?
@`Mods: Sure, sure. ninja
@Kiyo: Remove the Old Header (The new skin will replace it), screenshot the sidebar editor, remove what's obsolete, remove the hover navigation (it was on the old Gaia menu... Remember, this list is from another layout), don't mention the Logo changer, and just leave the graphics thing as they are. Also, screenshot that overlap thing?
@Saphyn: Well, the bottom of the menu is customizable, and so is the GaiaOnline submenu sweatdrop Both can hold an infinite amount of links. Do you really need more customization than that?
And what's the idea with working with Tekton? o.o;
And yeah, the logos I'm looking for basically replace the (lowercase, wtf?) "gaia" thing.
Shamelessly formatted by GaiArch.
Here's to hoping I'm ethereal dumping the right file.

Bah, I'll try again tomorrow. Headache. Donating blood tomorrow, need my sleep now.
My problem is, when I post just emotes that I have in the smileys menu (from my own photobucket account though), it doesn't apply my post defult post style (size 15, color and center), it just goes like I haven't use any post style at all.
Kolbrun
My problem is, when I post just emotes that I have in the smileys menu (from my own photobucket account though), it doesn't apply my post defult post style (size 15, color and center), it just goes like I haven't use any post style at all.
I'll try that out real quick in the test forums and see if I can replicate it. It might just be a EEATCL.

\EDIT: This was where I tested, for example. Posting just a single emoticon without any text would not format, but posting even just a single letter or number would activate the autoformat.

Maybe use the "Bump" button in conjunction with a random emote to fix this until Windy catches this post?
Well I dunno, I posted in Kiyo's thread and it just worked o.o
WindPowa
Well I dunno, I posted in Kiyo's thread and it just worked o.o
I just tried myself with a sample test; the auto-format auto-applies regardless if the auto-format has header/footer bits, it looks like.

Spacey Strawberry

WindPowa
I can't get Kolbrun's problem... o_O Anyone?
No, I can't. I tried yesterday. o_o;

WindPowa
Well, the bottom of the menu is customizable, and so is the GaiaOnline submenu sweatdrop Both can hold an infinite amount of links. Do you really need more customization than that?

No so much that, but removing links you don't use.

Can you do that and I've just never been smart enough to find it?

WindPowa
And what's the idea with working with Tekton? o.o;

I only meant for lists of items and such. I know a lot of people use lists like that, so I thought it would be helpful to have something of that nature to go along with the marketplace.

WindPowa
And yeah, the logos I'm looking for basically replace the (lowercase, wtf?) "gaia" thing.

I can make some. Gods strike me down if they look anything like that horrible nightmare of a logo.
Saphyn
I can make some. Gods strike me down if they look anything like that horrible nightmare of a logo.
I don't know why you keep saying that. From a minimalistic approach, it is a very well done and clean logo. I like it a lot. My only real concern with it is that it lacks the archetypal wing that was a major part of Gaia since I joined.

Invisible Inquisitor

Kiyoske Dante
Saphyn
I don't know why you keep saying that. From a minimalistic approach, it is a very well done and clean logo. I like it a lot. My only real concern with it is that it lacks the archetypal wing that was a major part of Gaia since I joined.

That is true..

Spacey Strawberry

Kiyoske Dante
Saphyn
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User ImageFrom a minimalistic approach, it's far too curvy and 'web 2.0' for me. And every time I think 'web 2.0' I remember the picture "Please grant me the ability to punch people in the face over TCP/IP".

The old logo at least looked like there was some effort put into it. Same with the old layout, period. I miss the customization of it (even if it was done externally).

In my opinion, they should give people an option of whether they want the old site design or the 'new'.

And don't even get me started on the main page. lol.User Image
*Takes a drink*
After I installed the Addon I would reciece this message saying "Chrome Registration Failed please contact author". Now when I start FireFox (now FireFox3) I get those messages 12-15 seconds apart and I have to click "ok" three times which means I have to wait almost a whole minute before my browser comes up.
FORTNIGHT!
The Bar Room Brawler
*Takes a drink*
After I installed the Addon I would reciece this message saying "Chrome Registration Failed please contact author". Now when I start FireFox (now FireFox3) I get those messages 12-15 seconds apart and I have to click "ok" three times which means I have to wait almost a whole minute before my browser comes up.
FORTNIGHT!
Try to uninstall/reinstall GaiArch (launching Firefox in safe mode can help if you want it to load faster, without annoying pop-ups). If that still doesn't work, create a new Firefox profile~
Mr. Bear is questing Masterpieces
2k/21k

3/4 of the time I hit 'submit' on Quick Reply it says, "You have selected an invalid option. Please do not change the URL." and won't let me post on Quick reply. Also, sometimes when I hit submit on Quick Reply it redirects me to 'here' searched on Gaia Search.

Donators:
Salt My Wounds Please - Orindae 5th Gen
pink bows - 12k
Ya'll need to have a tutorial i cannot figure out for the life of me how to work this toolbar! I am trying to autoformat and i cant figure that out, the customization is difficult and that is just the start. It is not a very user friendly program. I'm sure it DOES a lot, but good luck figuring it out!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff