PvP 0.27491408934708 27.5% [ 80 ]
Pet System 0.36082474226804 36.1% [ 105 ]
Clan Areas 0.079037800687285 7.9% [ 23 ]
Pollwhoring with NPCs? 0.28522336769759 28.5% [ 83 ]
Total Votes:[ 291 ]

Gambino Raider

Area: Rings
Summary: Cold Shock
Explanation: This attack ring quickly freezes every enemy around the wearer by creating a wave or ripple of frost. A second wave or ripple made of electricity follows and shatters the ice as it causes serious damage to the Animated. The Animated will probably feel disoriented as well. This ring's area of effect radius will depend on the ring's charge level and the same can be said for the likelihood of disorienting the Animated that have been hit.
area: the zOMG! game
summary: allow the game to be installable thereby making the game a better experience
explanation: if the admins and mods give the option to the gaian user to have the game installed then the load times will decrease significantly, the loads to the gaia servers would decrease and the game could flow more easily allowing for more overall game-playing experience to happen.
Area: Bills Ranch - Garlic Quest - Garlic Drops
Summary: When you get the garlic quest, the garlics ONLY drop sprouts
Explanation: Ive just plowed through bout 20 or 30 garlics to with no rewarded quest items. But I have gotten various other drops from them.
Pictures and Examples: Once a player gets the Garlic Quest from Bill, the garlics will be set to only drop garlic sprouts, at a normal or even slightly reduced rate.
The Form

Area: monsters
Summary: more area specific ultra rare super bosses!
Explanation: theres already already the land shark at the beach and the lake monster in the lake (though i dont know if you can fight that one...) so i was wondering why not give each area a really rare super monster spawns. this will give people who beat the current game a reason to hang around all the areas and something to do and maybe help lower lvl players while they wait. in lower areas though they spawn in specific areas so they dont accidently kill weaker players who are starting out so they dont get discouraged but easy to get too so they can get there and have fun looking at them.
Pictures and Examplessome examples: (these are just ideas im shooting around)
for the greens: gnomeandos - a small group of gnome commandos that patrol the area around gnomans land. they look like the general but in camo pants and black shirts. theres 3 of them in a group.
for the ranch: having a little trouble thinking of monsters for here but....skeeter queen - a larger skeeter with a crown, down near the hive.
DMP: some kinda old monster movie themed thing (vampire, ghost, frankinstine's monster) - spawns randomly either in the graveyard or the area near the box.
zen: rogue ninja - a ninja like character that runs around near the trees. to the west.
ruins: shaman - wanders around like the land shark casting spells like the witch doctors.
mattnotl33t
area: the zOMG! game
summary: allow the game to be installable thereby making the game a better experience
explanation: if the admins and mods give the option to the gaian user to have the game installed then the load times will decrease significantly, the loads to the gaia servers would decrease and the game could flow more easily allowing for more overall game-playing experience to happen.

Hm... yeah I think this game is really impressive just by the fact that it's a flash based game and totally nothing needs installing, but I totally wouldn't mind installing something on my home computer to make it run easier if it could still be played without any installations when I'm out and about. Even just a login program so I don't have to load up the browser, log in, watch the intro thing, etc would be nice.
But I, for one, wouldn't want an install file to be mandatory. It's really cool that it's not required.
Chip A Roo
Area: Bills Ranch - Garlic Quest - Garlic Drops
Summary: When you get the garlic quest, the garlics ONLY drop sprouts
Explanation: Ive just plowed through bout 20 or 30 garlics to with no rewarded quest items. But I have gotten various other drops from them.
Pictures and Examples: Once a player gets the Garlic Quest from Bill, the garlics will be set to only drop garlic sprouts, at a normal or even slightly reduced rate.

Why on earth would you want them to only drop sprouts? I've done this quest on 2 characters in the past couple days and gotten 6 rings while collecting 6 sprouts. Why would you not want to get rings and orbs and stuff? That doesn't make sense. Although I do agree it takes a bit long for the garlic to drop it's stuff, but you're leveling and getting loot as you go so who really cares?

9,000 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Edward 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Area: All of ZOMG!
Summary: We need a low resolution option!
Explanation: My computer cannot handle the massive processor load of all the beautiful graphics and while I plan to upgrade before too very long, it's silly that I should have to, just to play this.
love avitars........
The Form

Area: the whole game
Summary: I think, the developers should make a button for the effect to be able to switch it on or off.
Explanation: The reason is that if 6 people go to farm, or go to do a quest, the effects make such huge lag, that for example my browsewer crashed several times. My computer and net is not bad, so i thikn this Effect on/off thing would be useful
Pictures and Examples[/color there are no pictures, because, i cant imiatet the lag^^" That's all my suggestion, everything is working nice
Area: Rings
Summary: Will Ring: Upon getting dazed, this passive ring would give health/buffs to crew-members and/or other users on-screen. It would be like 'inheriting' health from the dazed user.
Explanation: Surely I'm not the only one who has gotten caught in an "I'm dazed and all my crew-members are just about to die" moment, right? Well, what if there was a ring that gave a bonus for getting dazed? It would be a passive ring, and once the user wearing it gets dazed, the ring would activate itself and give all crew-members (or just anyone on-screen) some health, or maybe a buff. Increased CL could increase the amount of health inherited, and Rage wouldn't matter because it would be passive.
Okay, I know what you're thinking - "This ring sounds too awesome! What are the disadvantages of such a ring?" Well, for starters, it's a ring slot you'd have to give up. It would be completely useless for soloing, and it could have little to no stat increases (assuming rings give stat increases? At least that's what I thought.) Also, to prevent 'getting killed constantly to revive the crew', the ring could have a very slow reload time after being activated.
Some alternate names could be - Last Will Ring / Testament Ring / Inheritance Ring / Life Insurance Ring.
I'll stop before it gets too complicated. sweatdrop
Pictures and Examples
User Image

Distinct Warlord

REMINDER TO MYSELF: 107
Care_e
Couldnt find this suggestion on the front page....
Area: Clan
Summary: More then one!
Explanation: It would make forming groups easier if we could be in more then one Clan. A lot of people have different groups of friends who want to be in a clan, but only being able to be in one, makes us choose between which of groups to be in a clan with. I suggest maybe a max of 5 clans.. but anything more then 1 ^^;
Pictures and Examplesn/a

NO. You can't be with god and the devil. It wont help to make PvP eaiser also.

Tiny Shapeshifter

The Form

Area: Feature/Other
Summary: Allow one to change game graphic quality for less lag.
Explanation: You can put them in game options. Turn on/off music/ring animation effects, and high/low game graphic quality.
Pictures and ExamplesUh, none necessary?
Ungoliath
REMINDER TO MYSELF: 107
Care_e
Couldnt find this suggestion on the front page....
Area: Clan
Summary: More then one!
Explanation: It would make forming groups easier if we could be in more then one Clan. A lot of people have different groups of friends who want to be in a clan, but only being able to be in one, makes us choose between which of groups to be in a clan with. I suggest maybe a max of 5 clans.. but anything more then 1 ^^;
Pictures and Examplesn/a

NO. You can't be with god and the devil. It wont help to make PvP eaiser also.

Wait... so do clans work for you guys? 'cause... I'm in a clan but I can't chat with other members... I can occasionally see one person talking and it seems like part of a conversation with someone else but if I say anything back in clan chat I don't even see my own text. Is it just me?
Hm, for that matter I wish we could click a button to see who's online. My gim button doesn't do anything either... am I just bugged?

Shadowy Powerhouse

9,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
Area: Graphics.
Summary: Let us turn off animations.
Explanation: When there are three users and a swarm of monsters all using powers on screen, it produces substantial lag. Bosses are much worse; the game often hangs for minutes at a time, because there are many, large objects on screen to keep track of. The option should be available to see only healing and damage. (And while I'm at it, powers that do damage or heal over time could as easily be represented without bouncing numbers flying all over the place, for the same reason.)

I know that a lot of users are probably suggesting this, but it needs to be taken seriously and implemented. I'm on FiOs here, and the game runs like frozen molasses whenever there are multiple people or monsters on screen. A lot of objects, especially large or quickly-moving objects, will slow Flash down considerably.
Area: Options, Custom Controls
Summary: zOMG should be able to save custom control settings. I prefer to change my ring buttons to Z-X-C... instead of 1-2-3..., but I have to do this every time I log on! It can remember that I like the music off, so why can't it remember my controls?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff