Welcome to Gaia! ::

Do you think a shop to spend our hoards of orbs is needed?

Oooh, YES! 0.8781512605042 87.8% [ 627 ]
Eww, NO! 0.1218487394958 12.2% [ 87 ]
Total Votes:[ 714 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 20 21 22 >

This is a perfect idea.
I stopped playing a long time ago due to there being very little to do or work for post-endgame.
Needless to say, I've got quite the cache of orbs stacked up...

8,950 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
Atrash the Squidmonger
RubyRedSmashball
It would be cool if we could buy the gaia cash things like revive or double orb ^_^

This is a pretty good idea, I think (it would just have to be balanced so that it was cheaper to buy them with orbs than to sell orbs and buy them with the gold on the marketplace - yet still expensive enough so that cash buying would still be a good idea. Perhaps they'd only sell soulbound ones, to begin with [so there would still be the cash shop -> marketplace -> people who aren't going to spend a large amount of orbs trade route]).

YES

Dedicated Lover

12,650 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
my questiong is what does one buy at the orb store?

O.G. Lovergirl

pandexX
my questiong is what does one buy at the orb store?

possibilities are endless. There have been many suggestions, posted in the Petition Thread. Some suggested animated items to resemble the animation of our rings at full range. The list goes on.

6,300 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
i am not saying that this wouldnt be cool but i recently read that they only have 2 artists working on gaia/zomg...so thats why our pumpkins are taking forever to open among other things...they are working really hard with what they have so lets try not to pressure them...they have alot on their plates

Savage Fairy

24,600 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Vicious Spirit 250
Nobody's pressuring anybody. This is just a suggestion.

6,550 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Megathread 100
I think this is a great idea signed me up! I have about 45,000+ of orbs.

Wealthy Noob

9,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
I think another idea to add is that you can purchase zomg! recipe items from the orb shop. Thus, stuff you can normally only get by combining materials in a recipe, could be sold for a certain orb price.

O.G. Lovergirl

Dirminxia
I think another idea to add is that you can purchase zomg! recipe items from the orb shop. Thus, stuff you can normally only get by combining materials in a recipe, could be sold for a certain orb price.

I believe someone did mention this.
Well [ JK ] said that they were making a "weapon shop" so maybe we will get to use orbs for that shop. (:

i know what you mean i have 42,OOO orbs and nothing to do with them. o.e

O.G. Lovergirl

ll-Bipolar Bear-ll
Well [ JK ] said that they were making a "weapon shop" so maybe we will get to use orbs for that shop. (:

i know what you mean i have 42,OOO orbs and nothing to do with them. o.e

Anything that allows us to use our orbs as currency. Reselling them through our inventory just doesn't do justice for us.

Naughty Cat

13,100 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Cool Cat 500
Luna Verto
Luna Verto
You have to understand that the zOMG! team is already overworked and under-sized.

I'd rather they focused on zOMG! updates than some of the lame ideas quoted on the front page of this petition.

Also, consider that you can in fact already sell the orbs you earn for 1 gold apiece through your inventory. If you really want to get rid of them, you could do that, or just save them and wait for the next update that will allow you to upgrade those rings.

If they made a shop, each orb would also probably be worth 1 gold, which means you would have to have thousands to buy anything decent in the shop you want them to create.

Just saying, this idea seems like a gigantic waste of time to me. neutral

Quote if you want to debate with me.

(And just for the record, I've been CL 10.0 for some time and was selling mine off for months before I started saving them for the update coming in the next year. It increases your payload by about 1k-2k per day and helps keep that inventory clean, and I highly suggest this method to those who don't want to save them for the update or have thousands in their inventory)

Thought I'd move this here since the owner of the original petition was so very rude about it. stare
Again, the OP isn't demanding that the zOMG! dev team stop what they're doing to make this shop right now. It's just suggesting another way to use orbs in the game. Anyway, about selling them from your inventory. While that's well and good, you can make more gold from booty grab than from selling back orbs.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff