Welcome to Gaia! ::

Do you think a shop to spend our hoards of orbs is needed?

Oooh, YES! 0.8781512605042 87.8% [ 627 ]
Eww, NO! 0.1218487394958 12.2% [ 87 ]
Total Votes:[ 714 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 20 21 22

O.G. Lovergirl

choconekko
i hope i can trade my orbs for the bloodstone items to get into DMS. looks so fun~ crying

I haven't played zOMG! in a while, but the bloodstone item in an orbs shop would be great and we just use our accumulated orbs to buy one would be nice.
ICESYS
choconekko
i hope i can trade my orbs for the bloodstone items to get into DMS. looks so fun~ crying

I haven't played zOMG! in a while, but the bloodstone item in an orbs shop would be great and we just use our accumulated orbs to buy one would be nice.

That would be excellent. I barely have any gold to and buy it off of the MP.. Not to mention not enough GC when there was time to buy it off of the Cash shop sweatdrop

Original Sex Symbol

11,600 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Millionaire 200
User ImageLove, Gimme love, gimme love, I don't need it...User Image

❥✖[I personally wouldn't like having an orb shop. There is no reason that you can't sell the orbs. They're worth 1g each, it's not like you can't do anything with them. There's alchemy where you can turn them into aggregates. (although I think the cost to make them is way too high.) You can also use them in recipes so why have an orb shop at all? It just seems redundant, and a lot of people have gotten/get mad at redundancy, so I mean...yeahh... Just not that sure if it is a good idea. I am probably over thinking it.]❥✖

User ImageBut I'll take what I want from your Heart and I'll keep it..User Image
I think they should just up the amount of orbs required for recipes. As well as all other loot. Recipes are just too easy to craft. They need to become semi-epic. And no, I'm not asking for new recipes and items. I mean, that would be awesome, but given zOMG!'s circumstances this is unlikely. Upping the costs and loot/orbs required to craft a recipe will benefit zOMG!
  • Prices increasing on the MP - will also cause people to go back into the game to acquire them
  • More love for the lesser loved areas - not just PS/Doll Shrine/TT/SS/DMS.
  • Replay value
  • Just more fun in general

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas