Welcome to Gaia! ::

Do you think a shop to spend our hoards of orbs is needed?

Oooh, YES! 0.8781512605042 87.8% [ 627 ]
Eww, NO! 0.1218487394958 12.2% [ 87 ]
Total Votes:[ 714 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 >

Dangerous Foe

35,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
Prizzly
I hope there will be a shop in the future, due of this;
There will be a new area soon; deadman's shadow, where you can pass 10.0 cl
I've heared that [ JK ] mentioned that in order to do that, you need special orbs; the Blue orbs, in order to level beyond 10.0
So the purple orbs will be useless IF you got all your rings 10.0
(unless you are unlucky and salvage on of your rings, so you need the purple ones again to make it 10.0 again)

SOYA, I hope there will be a shop for purple orbs, so they CAN be useful :3
otherwise I need to sell them for 1g per orb @_@
... you do now you will be able to convert the purple orbs over to blue orbs? a 1 blue brawls = 1,000 purple orbs... just thought you might want to know....

Pirra-chan's Significant Otter

Girl-Crazy Ladykiller

The Assassin of Doom
Prizzly
I've heared that [ JK ] mentioned that in order to do that, you need special orbs; the Blue orbs, in order to level beyond 10.0
(unless you are unlucky and salvage on of your rings, so you need the purple ones again to make it 10.0 again)

... you do now you will be able to convert the purple orbs over to blue orbs? a 1 blue brawls = 1,000 purple orbs... just thought you might want to know....

You will likely be able to convert AND get them in drops, so that people who got loads of orbs can boost themselves for a (expensive) price, but those who didn't can still be "relatively" close to getting there by simply getting drops.

Dangerous Foe

35,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
Quintafeira12
The Assassin of Doom
Prizzly

You will likely be able to convert AND get them in drops, so that people who got loads of orbs can boost themselves for a (expensive) price, but those who didn't can still be "relatively" close to getting there by simply getting drops.
:S isn't that what I said besides the drop part?

Sparkly Poster

19,075 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
The Assassin of Doom

Well, that would be a nice idea too wink

Chatty Friend

I think this is a great idea. We definitely need a shop so we have a choice how to spend our orbs.

O.G. Lovergirl

thanks heart

O.G. Lovergirl

kishanna5467
ICESYS
kishanna5467

You must be a total IDIOT. It's known already you can sell your orbs via your inventory. You figure to share this after 1100+ signatures later. Like I said a total IDIOT.

I realised there are 1100+ signatures and ur the idiot that thinks i didnt. Just cuz you have that many signatures doesnt mean you are "superior" or "smarter" in anyway
I was just making a stamement and i am entitled to share my opinion and so are you and i think that u are just as much stupid.

You are even a bigger idiot for not even getting that it had nothing to do with the amount of signatures. I guess I have to dumb it down for you to understand. We all know you can sell your orbs in the inventory. Duh! Your statement is WAAAY too late!! That's what I was trying to tell you. Do yourself a favor and stay in school. rolleyes
ICESYS
kishanna5467
I realised there are 1100+ signatures and ur the idiot that thinks i didnt. Just cuz you have that many signatures doesnt mean you are "superior" or "smarter" in anyway
I was just making a stamement and i am entitled to share my opinion and so are you and i think that u are just as much stupid.

You are even a bigger idiot for not even getting that it had nothing to do with the amount of signatures. I guess I have to dumb it down for you to understand. We all know you can sell your orbs in the inventory. Duh! Your statement is WAAAY too late!! That's what I was trying to tell you. Do yourself a favor and stay in school. rolleyes

I know that u have nothing to do with the amount of signatures. U have to be dumb not to understand my point. So what if my statement is way too late it didn't take me 2 mins to type it. I realised thats what you wanted to tell me I'm not stupid like you. Do yourself a favour and consider getting your facts right.

O.G. Lovergirl

kishanna5467
ICESYS
kishanna5467

I know that u have nothing to do with the amount of signatures. U have to be dumb not to understand my point. So what if my statement is way too late it didn't take me 2 mins to type it. I realised thats what you wanted to tell me I'm not stupid like you. Do yourself a favour and consider getting your facts right.

You STILL Don't get it. I now have to seriously laugh at you. Stupid is just stuck on you.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff