Welcome to Gaia! ::

Do you think a shop to spend our hoards of orbs is needed?

Oooh, YES! 0.8781512605042 87.8% [ 627 ]
Eww, NO! 0.1218487394958 12.2% [ 87 ]
Total Votes:[ 714 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21 22 > >>

7,150 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Chokin

Actually.. probably not.
It could all be done like the Prize & Joy shop.
If it was done like this, then yes I do like the idea.

It'd be a great introduction for new things like special rings (if that was to happen), plushies, new items where you need certain amount of orbs to get them.

O.G. Lovergirl

sikh-91
Chokin

Actually.. probably not.

It'd be a great introduction for new things like special rings (if that was to happen), plushies, new items where you need certain amount of orbs to get them.

I agree with you. Don't know where besides this forum where we can suggest our ideas to the "shop" creators.

Salathielly's Partner

Dainty Kitten

27,550 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Rolling River of Truth...

I'm all for an orb shop. That way I can spend my excess orbs on shiny new items instead of letting it collect dust in my inventory blaugh

...Can you spare me a sip

7,150 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
ICESYS
sikh-91
Chokin

Actually.. probably not.

I agree with you. Don't know where besides this forum where we can suggest our ideas to the "shop" creators.
There's the petition option you could do or give feedback in the feedback bit. If you're giving feedback, suggest it, not demand it x) If you demand it, then it's likely someone will go crazy and feel the need to tell you to go to petitions.

O.G. Lovergirl

sikh-91
ICESYS
sikh-91
Chokin

Actually.. probably not.

There's the petition option you could do or give feedback in the feedback bit. If you're giving feedback, suggest it, not demand it x) If you demand it, then it's likely someone will go crazy and feel the need to tell you to go to petitions.

Thanks for the links and tips. wink

Vicious Vampire

14,650 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500
Izumi Motou

I'm all for an orb shop. That way I can spend my excess orbs on shiny new items instead of letting it collect dust in my inventory blaugh

Me too. See, this is why the higher ups need to spend some time in this forum. People come up with all of these great ideas to increase interest in zOMG! and they can't seem to think of one thing themselves. Just seems like we're doing their jobs for them.

O.G. Lovergirl

~Lady_Ebbie~
Izumi Motou

Me too. See, this is why the higher ups need to spend some time in this forum. People come up with all of these great ideas to increase interest in zOMG! and they can't seem to think of one thing themselves. Just seems like we're doing their jobs for them.

I agree! I have created a petition, thanks to one of our fellow posters. Here is the link: zOMG ORBS SHOP NEEDED-[PETITION]

I'll also post this link on the front page of this thread.

Vicious Vampire

14,650 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Partygoer 500
I signed your petition. If you weren't done setting up, I'll delete my post and sign again when you're done. Gonna switch to my main account and link your petition to my awareness thread.

Versatile Receiver

17,575 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100
This pickled vegetable...

I actually really like the idea of an Orb Shop. 3nodding However, I do feel like pointing out that they're not completely useless. Each orb is worth 1 gold, so if you 10,000 of them then that's 10k gold right there.

... could kick your a** !!

O.G. Lovergirl

Renkon Root
This pickled vegetable...

I actually really like the idea of an Orb Shop. 3nodding However, I do feel like pointing out that they're not completely useless. Each orb is worth 1 gold, so if you 10,000 of them then that's 10k gold right there.

... could kick your a** !!

I will agree, however 10k isn't much gold to me. Especially for the amount of time I've done EB, which can take at least 45 mins to complete.

O.G. Lovergirl

~Lady_Ebbie~
I signed your petition. If you weren't done setting up, I'll delete my post and sign again when you're done. Gonna switch to my main account and link your petition to my awareness thread.

No, your good. Thanks for signing. heart This is my first petition so I can take any constructive criticize regarding making it better.

Vicious Vampire

14,650 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Partygoer 500
ICESYS
~Lady_Ebbie~

No, your good. Thanks for signing. heart This is my first petition so I can take any constructive criticize regarding making it better.
Try making/requesting banners for your petition.
An orb shop would be a handy way to use orbs, and it could incorporate the systems already in place/in planning as orb sinks (Epic recipes and stuff for epic recipes could be sold there, and they could have a place there for the regular orb selling). It might get a little shaky at some points (because with certain tweaks, orb spending could dramatically change - [higher level cap = sudden general drop in orb spending, a single boss lair dropping more orbs or even rings could mean a sudden inflation of orb spending]), but maybe that could be made as a part of the allure.

O.G. Lovergirl

Atrash the Squidmonger
An orb shop would be a handy way to use orbs, and it could incorporate the systems already in place/in planning as orb sinks (Epic recipes and stuff for epic recipes could be sold there, and they could have a place there for the regular orb selling). It might get a little shaky at some points (because with certain tweaks, orb spending could dramatically change - [higher level cap = sudden general drop in orb spending, a single boss lair dropping more orbs or even rings could mean a sudden inflation of orb spending]), but maybe that could be made as a part of the allure.

This is a valid point. I will be quoting your post in the Orbs Shop peptition thread I've created. Link is that thread is posted on the first page.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff