Welcome to Gaia! ::

Do you think a shop to spend our hoards of orbs is needed?

Oooh, YES! 0.8781512605042 87.8% [ 627 ]
Eww, NO! 0.1218487394958 12.2% [ 87 ]
Total Votes:[ 714 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 20 21 22 > >>

2,650 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Wall Street 200
i kno rite

Thirteenth Master

13,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
I love this idea hehe and maybe our orbs can be traded in for gold even ^_^
Ximonix
I love this idea hehe and maybe our orbs can be traded in for gold even ^_^

Just to check, you do know you can already do this*, right, and are just noting how this feature could be more prominently and intuitively placed in such a shop?

*To sell orbs back to Gaia for 1 gold each, "My Gaia" -> Inventory -> zOMG tab -> click on where it shows your orbs -> click "Sell Item" -> adjust quantity, and hit "Sell Item" to confirm.
The idea is pretty sweet. I signed the petition too.

I really like the idea of our rings becoming an animated item that can be equipped. The rock Armour ring would look cool if I can equip it and it animates just like it at full rage. It would be funny to see other avis animate like the defib ring. rofl

O.G. Lovergirl

Mikkiel
The idea is pretty sweet. I signed the petition too.

I really like the idea of our rings becoming an animated item that can be equipped. The rock Armour ring would look cool if I can equip it and it animates just like it at full rage. It would be funny to see other avis animate like the defib ring. rofl

Yeah I like that imagery too of the animated ring items.

12,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
I don't want one to be honest. I prefer to either save them for the new chapter, rings, and areas. Also if anything just sell them for the gold.

6,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Team Edward 100
NO NO NO

IF WE HAD A ORB SHOP THAT WOULD MEAN TO MANY NOOB WHO DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT A CREW OR A RING IS TRYING TO BEAT SS/EB ON HARD!!

O.G. Lovergirl

DownAzzLette
I don't want one to be honest. I prefer to either save them for the new chapter, rings, and areas. Also if anything just sell them for the gold.

Appreciate your honesty. But, when and if a new chapter arrives, avid zOMG players (as myself) may get through that chapter in no time. I was able to get through all my task and upgrade all my rings within a month of playing. Once we complete that new chapter and continue to play zOMG, my orb count will continue to rise with nothing else to do with them again. Hope you see my point.

O.G. Lovergirl

Hellfe
NO NO NO

IF WE HAD A ORB SHOP THAT WOULD MEAN TO MANY NOOB WHO DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT A CREW OR A RING IS TRYING TO BEAT SS/EB ON HARD!!

You make no sense. Even without an orb shop, there are still people who don't know what a crew or ring is. I've beaten SS/EB on hard three times. There was new people in my crew, we just was patient in teaching them and we won the game. Your point has nothing to do with a shop.

12,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
I do see what you are saying but i also still thinks an orb shop is pointless. This is coming from someone who has been playing zOMG since it was added to Gaia and still love playing it. An orb shop is just a waste of time for the Devs. But good luck trying to get one.

Savage Fairy

24,600 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Vicious Spirit 250
Hellfe
NO NO NO

We have them already. So, your point is invalid.

6,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Team Edward 100
.~.Lady_Aji.~.
Hellfe
NO NO NO

We have them already. So, your point is invalid.

yes but have you ever played with like a NOOB NOOB. fresh out of the train station? yeah not good to have in SS

O.G. Lovergirl

DownAzzLette
I do see what you are saying but i also still thinks an orb shop is pointless. This is coming from someone who has been playing zOMG since it was added to Gaia and still love playing it. An orb shop is just a waste of time for the Devs. But good luck trying to get one.

I was one of the beta testers when it first came out, so I do know. Waste of time for the Devs, was creating The Treehouse store they just made. Very pointless, but they did it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff