Welcome to Gaia! ::

Do you think a shop to spend our hoards of orbs is needed?

Oooh, YES! 0.8781512605042 87.8% [ 627 ]
Eww, NO! 0.1218487394958 12.2% [ 87 ]
Total Votes:[ 714 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 20 21 22 >

O.G. Lovergirl

-l- shikyo kitsune -l-
heavens yes if we had it like a shop where you can exchange orbs for rings, power ups and so on it would be most lovely smile

hope you signed the petition...

O.G. Lovergirl

O.G. Lovergirl

cxnceited's Senpai

Omnipresent Spirit

17,900 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
i support it, but the items shouldn't be made available on the MP.

it would force some users to actually play the game (as well as keeping them from getting way too inflated in the MP

O.G. Lovergirl

A Random Act of Terror

it would force some users to actually play the game (as well as keeping them from getting way too inflated in the MP

So you would prefer the items to be soulbound?

cxnceited's Senpai

Omnipresent Spirit

17,900 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
ICESYS
A Random Act of Terror

in a way yes. but you should still be able to destroy them

Dedicated Lover

12,650 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
A Random Act of Terror
ICESYS
A Random Act of Terror

not cool cus if a hacker hacks u he or she could get ride of that item!

O.G. Lovergirl

pandexX
A Random Act of Terror

not cool cus if a hacker hacks u he or she could get ride of that item!

I rather not have it soulbound, but if you get hacked, either way the hacker can either dump it if soulbound or sell/trade it if not soulbound. There's really no work around when it comes to that.

I want to be able to trade/sell the items though. I understand inflation, but there are many of us who are avid zOMG players, maybe we can some how can control that??

This will also spark additional interests in zOMG from new players...

Dedicated Lover

12,650 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
ICESYS
We need an Orbs Shop. Why? Because for a lot of us, we have all our rings at CL 10 and continue to play for orbs, which continues to grow, sitting there, collecting dust.

I have close to 10,000 orbs, with absolutely no use for them. If we had an Orb shop, just as we do for the "Wing Stickers" we've collected for the past event, I would be more inclined to play zOMG more. The higher priced orbs, the better the item.

What are your thoughts on this?

NOTE: For those who are unaware, you can sell your Orbs for 1g each in your inventory.

I've created a petition thread about this idea as well, if you would like to sign, you can go here:

User Image

The Petition currently has 750+ Signatures!
or add thar feture to back ally bargins

Noob

You know I think maybe if they'd unsoulbound rings i wouldn't care as much for this idea, but if they sold rings in said orb shop it'd make the lives of people who've done quests one hell of a lot easier on getting rings they want. >:C
And yeah being able to buy other stuff with orbs would be cool.
I'm probably going to have to farm a whole shitload of rings just to get ninja set cause I acted like a tard and invested a bunch of orbs into stuff I don't really care for. D:

O.G. Lovergirl

A shop to purchase orbs with will make it easier.

6,250 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Junior Trader 100
Areishia_01
Nurannoniel
Areishia_01
I think it would be a good idea, not everyone is that curious about gaia's plot, but everyone likes nice items that can be purchased with stuff that doesn't cost real money. If they put the orb shop in the same bar as the other ones where people could notice it, gave it nice, beautiful and good quality items then people would probably be more inclined to play zOMG!, even if only for the items. The thing is that the items should only be purchasable with orbs. Gaia has been fond of releasing limited edition shops as of late (Cash Shop, D*C, Phing Phang and maybe the sticker shop as well), so maybe they could make some of the items in the shop limited edition as well.

Note: The following part is taken from another one of my replies:

But they should make items people will want! Since zOMG! is an adventure game with a lot of different places so they have a lot of themes. For Zen Gardens they could make more ninja stuff (weapons, I hope, will be included in the shops, nice looking weapons) or perhaps some Miko stuff, or some more kokeshi stuff (there's a black and a gold colored kokeshi yet we only get the kimono and fan from the red one...), maybe some lanterns and some taiko drums behind us, maybe even some falling cherry blossom petals and other things. For Village Greens they could make some cute ornaments or some more flower accessories. For Bass'ken Lake they could give us some fishing rods we could hold or just some special rods, they could also give us saws, wood sculptures,necklaces,etc. . For the Old Aqueduct, they could give us some ruins or rusty weapons or high tech weapons stolen from the aliens. For Gold Beach, maybe some more surfboards and some different kind of sand sculptures, maybe even a background with the lighthouse, and since buccaneer boardwalk is planned and seems to have a pirate theme maybe some mismatched pirate items (a blouse/dress with uneven sleeves, uneven pants, socks, boots, etc.). For the Otami Ruins, well, I guess some walls with anciend writting or those tops the twins wear (or something similar) would be nice along with some more jewelry and clothes. As for Swallow Sea, they could give us some more marine stuff, maybe the skin those water sprites (or however they're called) have, or the trident, or have the clams around your feet or other things. They could include some of the lab stuff as well, like coats and those things they go around in when underwater. For Bill's Rach,...to be frank I don't know about this one...but I guess more farmer/hill billy stuff. They could do something for "Dead Man's Pass" as well, like give us some creepy stuff, Ian says that an evil person once lived in the mansion in dead man's pass so maybe you could give us some stuff from there, along with some coffins and graveyard backgrounds.

Well, I hope I didn't leave any area out.

Tbh, I think it's a wonderful idea, especially given all the potential items you mentioned. It would go a long ways to gathering support for the game, but without devs we're just daydreaming.

If I may add to your post though, I would also like to see equip-able avatar poses of the ring animations wink

That's a wonderful idea! Healing Halo, Divinity, Ghost and Coyote all have some very nice and stylish animations.Especially at full range.

Coyote animation/pose DO WANT.

O.G. Lovergirl

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas