Welcome to Gaia! ::

Do you think a shop to spend our hoards of orbs is needed?

Oooh, YES! 0.8781512605042 87.8% [ 627 ]
Eww, NO! 0.1218487394958 12.2% [ 87 ]
Total Votes:[ 714 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 20 21 22 >

8,950 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
It would be cool if we could buy the gaia cash things like revive or double orb ^_^
Just asking...what's an orb?
Im am totally interested in this forum. Sorry, I like to comment on these things too.
Lul.
>_<

O.G. Lovergirl

_Ayoo Brownies_
Just asking...what's an orb?

You earn them by playing zOMG. You use them for recipes and leveling up your rings, obtained in the game.
Oh....thanks for your helpfulness.
Maybe I got one before.
I'm not sure but again, thank you very much.
ICESYS
LoveIsImmortal
go to your inventory and click the zOMG tab... click on the orbs, and when they items window pops up, click sell item... they sell for 1g each.... >.>

I had mentioned this in the opening post months ago, but thanks for providing the step-by-step.

*galic shrug*

O.G. Lovergirl

LoveIsImmortal
ICESYS
LoveIsImmortal
go to your inventory and click the zOMG tab... click on the orbs, and when they items window pops up, click sell item... they sell for 1g each.... >.>

I had mentioned this in the opening post months ago, but thanks for providing the step-by-step.

*galic shrug*

My sentiments exactly regarding your first post. Glad you got the gist.
ICESYS
LoveIsImmortal
ICESYS
LoveIsImmortal

*galic shrug*

My sentiments exactly regarding your first post. Glad you got the gist.

wow, way to be a snotface about me trying to help. talk2hand

Vicious Vampire

14,650 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500
x0X-Pepper-Mitten-X0x
ok, ok, so, there should be some way of cashing in your orbs for a new peanut item that can be used to buy special items. sounds complicated, but it could work. ill sign for that.
No, no, no. ICESYS is suggesting that there should be a shop where we can purchase special items with the orbs we collect in zOMG!.

Vicious Vampire

14,650 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500
Please, stop spamming the thread.
RubyRedSmashball
It would be cool if we could buy the gaia cash things like revive or double orb ^_^

This is a pretty good idea, I think (it would just have to be balanced so that it was cheaper to buy them with orbs than to sell orbs and buy them with the gold on the marketplace - yet still expensive enough so that cash buying would still be a good idea. Perhaps they'd only sell soulbound ones, to begin with [so there would still be the cash shop -> marketplace -> people who aren't going to spend a large amount of orbs trade route]).

Anxious Werewolf

Sounds like a great idea to me.

And people might buy more powerups for themselves for a boost to collect orbs. Do you hear that Gaia? $$$

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff