Welcome to Gaia! ::

Do you think a shop to spend our hoards of orbs is needed?

Oooh, YES! 0.8781512605042 87.8% [ 627 ]
Eww, NO! 0.1218487394958 12.2% [ 87 ]
Total Votes:[ 714 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 20 21 22 >

Areishia_01
I think it would be a good idea, not everyone is that curious about gaia's plot, but everyone likes nice items that can be purchased with stuff that doesn't cost real money. If they put the orb shop in the same bar as the other ones where people could notice it, gave it nice, beautiful and good quality items then people would probably be more inclined to play zOMG!, even if only for the items. The thing is that the items should only be purchasable with orbs. Gaia has been fond of releasing limited edition shops as of late (Cash Shop, D*C, Phing Phang and maybe the sticker shop as well), so maybe they could make some of the items in the shop limited edition as well.

Note: The following part is taken from another one of my replies:

But they should make items people will want! Since zOMG! is an adventure game with a lot of different places so they have a lot of themes. For Zen Gardens they could make more ninja stuff (weapons, I hope, will be included in the shops, nice looking weapons) or perhaps some Miko stuff, or some more kokeshi stuff (there's a black and a gold colored kokeshi yet we only get the kimono and fan from the red one...), maybe some lanterns and some taiko drums behind us, maybe even some falling cherry blossom petals and other things. For Village Greens they could make some cute ornaments or some more flower accessories. For Bass'ken Lake they could give us some fishing rods we could hold or just some special rods, they could also give us saws, wood sculptures,necklaces,etc. . For the Old Aqueduct, they could give us some ruins or rusty weapons or high tech weapons stolen from the aliens. For Gold Beach, maybe some more surfboards and some different kind of sand sculptures, maybe even a background with the lighthouse, and since buccaneer boardwalk is planned and seems to have a pirate theme maybe some mismatched pirate items (a blouse/dress with uneven sleeves, uneven pants, socks, boots, etc.). For the Otami Ruins, well, I guess some walls with anciend writting or those tops the twins wear (or something similar) would be nice along with some more jewelry and clothes. As for Swallow Sea, they could give us some more marine stuff, maybe the skin those water sprites (or however they're called) have, or the trident, or have the clams around your feet or other things. They could include some of the lab stuff as well, like coats and those things they go around in when underwater. For Bill's Rach,...to be frank I don't know about this one...but I guess more farmer/hill billy stuff. They could do something for "Dead Man's Pass" as well, like give us some creepy stuff, Ian says that an evil person once lived in the mansion in dead man's pass so maybe you could give us some stuff from there, along with some coffins and graveyard backgrounds.

Well, I hope I didn't leave any area out.[/quote
heavens yes if we had it like a shop where you can exchange orbs for rings, power ups and so on it would be most lovely smile

O.G. Lovergirl

Questionable Entrepreneur

I got the 300th Yes poll vote~ Woot~

And yes, I do believe so.

O.G. Lovergirl

Braviary
I got the 300th Yes poll vote~ Woot~

And yes, I do believe so.

Congrats razz

O.G. Lovergirl

750+ signatures already! heart

O.G. Lovergirl

7,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
if we have a orb shop people could sell them for lots of money. 3nodding

Savage Fairy

24,600 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Vicious Spirit 250
AyooSteven7
if we have a orb shop people could sell them for lots of money. 3nodding
You can already do that from your inventory. What the OP is suggesting is a shop where you want purchase rare/zOMG!-related items with orbs instead of gold.

6,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Gaian 50
So I guess...
an orb + loot shop?
I assume you have lots of loots as well rotting. XD

really, zOMG staff either finishes next big batch and more rings for upgrade or do something else

or in a more creative idea..
like the lottery shop but highly priced orb items... BAHAHAHA
10,000 orbs for special items that have like 10 different poses and uses

Weiss-san's Boyfriend

Ghostly Ghost

44,375 Points
  • Miasmal Lake Champion 500
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Harvest Hazard 500

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items