Welcome to Gaia! ::

Do you think a shop to spend our hoards of orbs is needed?

Oooh, YES! 0.8781512605042 87.8% [ 627 ]
Eww, NO! 0.1218487394958 12.2% [ 87 ]
Total Votes:[ 714 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 20 21 22 >

9,700 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
Hell yeah we need one of these. I've got about 22k orbs right now, just sitting there.

There's no way in hell I'm going to need that many, unless they release a shitton of new rings and knock the CL cap up to 20 within the next few weeks. Plus, I'd much rather spend orbs on items. Hell, I mostly play zOMG now for gold to spend on items. /item hoarder
It's a good notion. I'm still leveling up my rings so obviously I need all the orbs I can get but I understand the need for max levelers to have something to do with them.

it's like gil in all the Final Fantasies I play. Yeah you desperately need it for a bit, but endgame you've got millions without any need for it.

I think it would be a really good idea. The only problem is the usual of farmers. But still.

Sukuya's Partner

Questionable Firestarter

25,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
i think such a shop would help get zOMG more exposure. These would have to be semi-high quality.

O.G. Lovergirl

Wolfram Asher Davidson
i think such a shop would help get zOMG more exposure. These would have to be semi-high quality.

Glad you found the thread.

I admit that once upgraded all my rings to CL 10, I just focused on gaining more badges then, I got tired of seeing all the orbs and nothing else to do with them except sell them back in my inventory, but didn't have the heart to do it. sweatdrop
* signs three million times * u ar one fuking genius!!!!!!!!!!

MiYo Usami's Husband

7,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
Very interesting idea. I have 154k orbs and thought bout getting rid of them.
But after checking out this. I've changed my mind about em. smile

O.G. Lovergirl

Seji Hibari
Very interesting idea. I have 154k orbs and thought bout getting rid of them.
But after checking out this. I've changed my mind about em. smile

Glad I helped in changing your mind. Make sure you sign the petition.

O.G. Lovergirl

ozz0229
* signs three million times * u ar one fuking genius!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks. lol

Go here to officially put your signature on the petition.

Hardened Lover

I like the idea of being able to use the orbs for something other than upgrading the rings (which of course makes them useless once the rings are all maxed at CL10). There are many ways they could do this... in game and out of game (ie as another shop), or even better, make it apart of Back Alley Bargains.. which is accessible both in and out of game and the basic store is already developed and in use.. It could be another section of the shop like the 'Recipe Exchange' is, only it could be the Orb Exchange (or whatever you want to call it).

As for being soulbound items you get for trading your orbs... I am torn on this. As I like to sell in the marketplace, I do not mind the idea of the items being UN-souldbound. Plus it would help players that still play zOMG make some extra gold for the time and effort they spend in game, and maybe attract new players/bring back old players to the game.
I can also see why people would not want the items to be sellable on the marketplace. That makes the items rare and unique and the person would have to earn the item. Plus, marketplace inflation... Besides, this is an adventure game, having the ability to make unique items that are earned is good. For those that do not like soul bound items (myself being one of them), then lets say the items could be exchanged/salvaged back for Orbs (of course not the same amount you put into getting the item, as it is "used" now xd ).

Also, to make it even more inticing, just like Dernier Cri, they could have special items that are only available for exchange for a limited time. Although not necessarily like Dernier Cri in that they cost and arm, leg and precious ring bearing hand's worth of Orbs to exchange for one limited item! The exchange should be for a reasonable amount of orbs, making them limited time only makes them rare and unique enough on their own. After all, this is Nicolae we are talking about, who better than him to have limited time only 'special' items available to savvy customers? cool

O.G. Lovergirl

RoseRoyal
I like the idea of being able to use the orbs for something other than upgrading the rings (which of course makes them useless once the rings are all maxed at CL10). There are many ways they could do this... in game and out of game (ie as another shop), or even better, make it apart of Back Alley Bargains.. which is accessible both in and out of game and the basic store is already developed and in use.. It could be another section of the shop like the 'Recipe Exchange' is, only it could be the Orb Exchange (or whatever you want to call it).

As for being soulbound items you get for trading your orbs... I am torn on this. As I like to sell in the marketplace, I do not mind the idea of the items being UN-souldbound. Plus it would help players that still play zOMG make some extra gold for the time and effort they spend in game, and maybe attract new players/bring back old players to the game.
I can also see why people would not want the items to be sellable on the marketplace. That makes the items rare and unique and the person would have to earn the item. Plus, marketplace inflation... Besides, this is an adventure game, having the ability to make unique items that are earned is good. For those that do not like soul bound items (myself being one of them), then lets say the items could be exchanged/salvaged back for Orbs (of course not the same amount you put into getting the item, as it is "used" now xd ).

Also, to make it even more inticing, just like Dernier Cri, they could have special items that are only available for exchange for a limited time. Although not necessarily like Dernier Cri in that they cost and arm, leg and precious ring bearing hand's worth of Orbs to exchange for one limited item! The exchange should be for a reasonable amount of orbs, making them limited time only makes them rare and unique enough on their own. After all, this is Nicolae we are talking about, who better than him to have limited time only 'special' items available to savvy customers? cool

Your idea is along the same lines I was thinking in regards to the soulbound items,etc. I not a fan of the soulbound idea for the items bought via orbs. I would prefer them to be sellable/exchanged. I was also thinking rare items can have an available for a limited time and not return. Other players were suggesting to have rare items made available to players who have a miminum CL level. Maybe those who have 20k+ for example will be able to purchase the rare items without it being an arm and a leg in price. Hope I made sense there.

Thanks for your input and signing the petition.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff