Welcome to Gaia! ::

Do you think a shop to spend our hoards of orbs is needed?

Oooh, YES! 0.8781512605042 87.8% [ 627 ]
Eww, NO! 0.1218487394958 12.2% [ 87 ]
Total Votes:[ 714 ]
< 1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 20 21 22 > >>

Desirable Genius

So I guess even with the new wave of changes to zOMG (Buccunear Boardwalk, Underground Durem Mines, etc.) that are coming (Not anytime soon, I believe),The max CL will still be 10? 'Cause everyone is wasting their orbs on new rings so they can have 40 CL 10 rings. I have like 12 CL 10 rings with 2000 orbs leftover but I'm still hoping for the CL max to legitamally change to CL 12 or 15 or something.

O.G. Lovergirl

Chimera_Crasher
So I guess even with the new wave of changes to zOMG (Buccunear Boardwalk, Underground Durem Mines, etc.) that are coming (Not anytime soon, I believe),The max CL will still be 10? 'Cause everyone is wasting their orbs on new rings so they can have 40 CL 10 rings. I have like 12 CL 10 rings with 2000 orbs leftover but I'm still hoping for the CL max to legitamally change to CL 12 or 15 or something.

Even if they increase the CL levels on the rings, for us that have thousands of orbs, we can update them to the "new" level in no time. I have close to 10k orbs, some have 20k+ orbs, so we'll still have many orbs left.

Kabeno Rin's King

Ruthless Lover

14,350 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Survivor 150
hm...

How about creating an Animated as Pet that can fight with as in zOMG, helping by casting buffs on as or just fight are enemys, we can give them Orbs & Loot as food, making them stronger in the process and in time they're Overall CL will increase, Giving them special Ring for an Upgrade
For example:
We use 1000 orbs to Bye an Egg for ZenGardens Type Pet, then we use a Bandage ring to help him keep warm (Higher Ring CL = Better Pet Hatch Results)
once the Doll Hatched we give it orbs as food and he start to grow in CL, a pet needs orbs every 5 Hours, we feed him and he become happy, if we don't feed him, 1 hour latter his Mood drops 10% every 5 minutes (Just like The Ghi drops in time, the pet start to lose % of it's mood and in another 1 hour if we don't feed it hi can run away, and we have to bye another one razz )
(Hours count is only ticking when we're on zOMG)

we can click on the pet and from it's icon give him commands:
Aggressive > it attacks any animated on sight
Defend > It only attacks the Animated that have attacked his master or himself
Normal > it attacks whatever we attack, or have bean attacked by

Once the Pet is on CL 3,0; 7,5; 10,0 he can Upgrade from one form to another and grow in size
for example the Kokeshi animated:
From an Egg at CL 3,0 > Upgrades to Kokeshi Doll > at CL 7,5 Upgrades to Kokeshi Collectible > & at CL 10,0 Upgrades to Kokeshi Nexus

one Zen Gardens egg + Mantis Ring = Kokeshi Doll
one Zen Gardens egg + Ghost Ring = Ghost Lantern

one Old Aqueadukt egg + Improbability Sphere Ring = Walker

if we give are pet the same ring as the first time -> it only grows in size and become more powerfull, if we give him once more the same ring it goes to it's next Monster level
Example: OMG > OMFG > OMGWTF

If such System are to be made to the game, a new Animated must be made for the max Pet Upgrads...
-and this will made the game much more interesting...

There's so many possibilities, I can write 20 hours giving ya different ideas for a pet system, the true is there's so many games on the net, but a very few have a good Pet system or a Pet system at all.

8,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
I barely have any orbs, but I still think thats a good idea.

8,850 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
I totally agree, and think that this is a wonderful and very useful idea! I already headed over and signed the petition. ^^;

9,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
Yea it started to get kinda ridiculous when I hit the 3k mark on my orbs. Even if they do release new ring sets (not the kind you buy but find throughout the game) it's not going to even be a work in progress, like it was, to reach CL 10 (or cl 20 or whatever). YOU HAVE THOUSANDS OF ORBS AT YOUR DISPOSAL! Cashing them in for gold? Yea, 4.3k is a great bargain. stare
Only problem is that newer players might be tempted to use their orbs on items rather than raising cl

O.G. Lovergirl

hpanna47
Only problem is that newer players might be tempted to use their orbs on items rather than raising cl

How is that a problem? I have gotten rings that I don't raise their CL level because I just don't like the ring. That problem will be on a player by player basis.
ICESYS
hpanna47

How is that a problem? I have gotten rings that I don't raise their CL level because I just don't like the ring. That problem will be on a player by player basis.

I'm not talking about just single rings, but CL as a whole.
But that will probably only happen to n00bs

O.G. Lovergirl

hpanna47
ICESYS
hpanna47

I'm not talking about just single rings, but CL as a whole.
But that will probably only happen to n00bs

That's still a player by player problem.

I SO AGREE WITH ALL OF YALL biggrin

Pure-hearted Dark Elf

I agree, it's a good idea. wink

O.G. Lovergirl

Thanks for the feedback.

Dapper Gaian

16,750 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Abomination 100
  • Millionaire 200
they should have new rings that you cazn only get by dpending orbs XD

Newbie Gaian

4,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Cart Raider 100
Shin No-Kabe
hm...

How about creating an Animated as Pet that can fight with as in zOMG, helping by casting buffs on as or just fight are enemys, we can give them Orbs & Loot as food, making them stronger in the process and in time they're Overall CL will increase, Giving them special Ring for an Upgrade
For example:
We use 1000 orbs to Bye an Egg for ZenGardens Type Pet, then we use a Bandage ring to help him keep warm (Higher Ring CL = Better Pet Hatch Results)
once the Doll Hatched we give it orbs as food and he start to grow in CL, a pet needs orbs every 5 Hours, we feed him and he become happy, if we don't feed him, 1 hour latter his Mood drops 10% every 5 minutes (Just like The Ghi drops in time, the pet start to lose % of it's mood and in another 1 hour if we don't feed it hi can run away, and we have to bye another one razz )
(Hours count is only ticking when we're on zOMG)

we can click on the pet and from it's icon give him commands:
Aggressive > it attacks any animated on sight
Defend > It only attacks the Animated that have attacked his master or himself
Normal > it attacks whatever we attack, or have bean attacked by

Once the Pet is on CL 3,0; 7,5; 10,0 he can Upgrade from one form to another and grow in size
for example the Kokeshi animated:
From an Egg at CL 3,0 > Upgrades to Kokeshi Doll > at CL 7,5 Upgrades to Kokeshi Collectible > & at CL 10,0 Upgrades to Kokeshi Nexus

one Zen Gardens egg + Mantis Ring = Kokeshi Doll
one Zen Gardens egg + Ghost Ring = Ghost Lantern

one Old Aqueadukt egg + Improbability Sphere Ring = Walker

if we give are pet the same ring as the first time -> it only grows in size and become more powerfull, if we give him once more the same ring it goes to it's next Monster level
Example: OMG > OMFG > OMGWTF

If such System are to be made to the game, a new Animated must be made for the max Pet Upgrads...
-and this will made the game much more interesting...

There's so many possibilities, I can write 20 hours giving ya different ideas for a pet system, the true is there's so many games on the net, but a very few have a good Pet system or a Pet system at all.

You should add this to the petition too it's a good idea o.O

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces