"Once the sun rises, I'll be off."

Shadowy Noob

12,625 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Signature Look 250
The couch is all yours.

Monstrous Merman

He looks to one side of his cave; a pile of skulls. He looks to the other; a pile of trinkets and treasures.

He shuffles about for a moment and shoves a few items from both sides into the middle of the lair, before holding his wings in front of him and looking curiously at the female. He hoped the bed would suit her well enough.

Sydney Darell's Buttercup

Ursine Investigator

The detective had to sit down. Dragons were...Well, dragons, and he just wasn't sure how to approach this... "Listen, kid. Wings tucked, mouth closed. No funny business. We good?"
v "...That would be greatly appreciated, kid."

Shameless Demigod

17,225 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Candy Fiend 150
"Hippy-dippy hair? Roderick, noooo! I guess you're getting a makeover while you're here." heart

^ "There isn't anyone here old enough to call me 'kid', Junior."

Familiar Noob

"I'm sorry that you stayed out in the cold for too long. I'll make you a hot cocoa to warm you up miss!"

v She steps on the elf as she heads to the shelf, and picks a box full of candy canes. She turns around, "This one miss?" Only to find the tiny elf girl missing.

Deditionem's Buttercup

Trash

"Oh dear me, have you come for your Christmas present? Too early~!" exclaimed the little elf as she skipped around the seemingly large human being. Seraphim's short legs carried her across the room towards the shelf, standing under it, she pointed to a packet of candy stacked up on the shelf. "Human, whatever your name is. Fetch me that candy cane! I'm too short to reach it. Then, we can do lots of things. You can do all the gift wrapping, and I'll just tell you what to do! Doesn't that sound fun?"

Learned Protagonist

31,525 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
Use your "toys" to keep that fool Locke out of my tower. I must slumber before destroying the world

Feral Monster

Looks like you'll be stuck in a hole in the ground all night mister.

Divine Daredevil

"Awww an adorable bunny!"

*puts her in a cage and closes the door behind her*

"Hee~!"

Tenacious Conversationalist

Now, you mustn't touch anything or I'm afraid I'll have to use my old reliable here.

Merry Lunatic

You brought a shotgun with you, hmm? Good! Excellent planning and thinking.

You'll need it.

Now sit here with me by the fire and tell me why it is you were touting it around on your journey tonight. :)

.::User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.::.

I'll just set you up here on this air mattress in the living room. Pay no mind to the Christmas Tree in the corner, with its bright & cheerful lights that most anyone would love.

Egg nog & cookies would, of course, be stocked in the kitchen, too, JUST for you.

xp

.::User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.::.

mikedav17's Waifu

I put some candles in your room. Make sure you blow them out before going to bed..

Dangerous Lover

SPACESPACESPACE
      "Would you like something to drink? Perhaps coffee? Tea?," he asks with a smile while holding his sister back. "Her outfit doesn't make any sense! Why does she have this much red on?! Just let me fix it." "Please try to be nice to our guest, Tilly."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff