Welcome to Gaia! ::

Revered Inquisitor

"Hmm, okay! Sure!" She doesn't seem to mind the obvious.... Well, she's partly used to it, being part Fae.

o PeachPuff o's Princess

"Are you a magical girl? Are you on the run from some dark evil forces?? Of course I'll let you stay with me! Ooh! Come sit on my bed and tell me about all your adventures! Also, will you sign my magical girl manga?" emotion_kirakira

Anxious Combatant

Sick mask dude! Can I try it on? I've got only one bed here, but you can use it for the night. I'll sleep on the floor

Vampire

Yes yes, i'll go prepare the bed for you. You heard strange noises? Must be the ghosts again. gaia_star

Lockstep's Bae

Excitable Believer

the heart on your cheek is so perfect~~~ wanna draw one on me? we can doodle on each others faces and stuff~~

Sparkly Waffles

~Uh oh~ we better make sure that she can breathe!!!
Let's all swim to the surface!

*they carry her to the surface, singing an extremely catchy song all the while*

Learned Protagonist

31,525 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
Vartan didn't tell me about any new guests. Though I suppose with the staff and celestial fawn you aren't exactly of this realm. What'd he do to mess with the balance of magic in the world or whatever this time? Send one to many dream messages? Unknowingly bound something to a plane it doesn't belong in? Trapped a monster's soul in a doorknob?
"You don't seem to be an enemy spy. Your little companion also felt safe to be demonic. Very well, we have a spare room here. Upstairs, left side, ninth door on the left. It has its own bathroom too. Make yourself comfortable."
Currently playing as Ar

I'm getting' all kinds of uncomfortable 'round this guy. I'll let him have the place and get (myself) out half past midnight. I can't stay in one place too long anyway.

v "Hu-what? Is that some kind of combat training?"

Shameless Demigod

17,225 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Candy Fiend 150
"You have a little too much edge and no point. Here, let's get you to a grindstone."

Dangerous Creature

"The spare bedroom and the kitchen's yours. Use whatever you want but put it back when you're done. And don't use your ability in here, you'll set off the alarm system and we'll be drowning in water by morning." He wakes up his computer from sleep and puts on his headphones. "Try not to come into my room, I have a stream session tonight."

Im his L0L1's Pardner

Child, i'm sorry to inform you that you are stuck in this place for eternity.

Sparkly Waffles

Well. Uh. This is strange.

Shy Sweetheart

Miku looks over her latest guest at the castle but she doesn't quite know how to welcome (it?) "I guess I will have a room prepared...? Do you, uhm.. eat? A meal can be prepared too.." She wonders at how this marionette moves on its own.. sweatdrop

Revered Inquisitor

"...I live in a tiny apartment. Is this really your only choice?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas