Welcome to Gaia! ::

Interesting Noob

WE DOING
DUMPSTER FIRE TAKEOUT PARTY wahmbulance

Shy Sweetheart

"It's-It's- It's a huge fly! Nooo!! Keep away from my desserts!!!"User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Vampire

8,250 Points
  • Novice Dungeon Explorer 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Member 100
I suppose I better go prepare the duvet. Unless her majesty would have preferred sleeping inside a coffin.

Hesitant Speaker

20,975 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Gender Swap 100
How surprisingly appropriate. I do happen to have two coffins in my keep, for reasons best not clarified to mortal beings at the present. They're empty for now; pick one.

Anxious Combatant

I... I don't think I have the proper quarters for a god like you. You can have my bed though. I'll sleep on the floor

Benevolent Phantom

I have tons of bath products, so he can take a nice bath or shower to clean up.

Afterwards I'd ask him what he'd like from Uber Eats and let him crash on my comfy sofa for the night.

Shy Sweetheart

"Oh.. you can stay as long you want, but best not come too close.. I don't want you to freeze.. you can stay in the guest room, it is equipped with a fireplace and warm blankets just in case..."

Vampire

i have a guest room and put on the air conditioner for you if that's alright. if you hear anything weird at night, please don't be alarmed. my friends here like to play pranks.

Nostalgic Spirit

78,300 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Old World Deity 500
"Arm yourself, it appears we have... wait... do you know those ghosts? Can you... see those ghosts too? This is very strange. Perhaps you can tell me more about this situation."

Shameless Demigod

17,225 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Candy Fiend 150
"While I think you should always keep your cats inside, in your case I'm making an exception; out. Out! And take your piles with you."

Revered Inquisitor

"I understand you are not... fond of me. However, it is my duty to take care of the people. House yourself in this room outside the palace for now. I cannot take the chance you may try to assassinate me, understand."

Dedicated Superhero

"How convenient to have you here, princess." Dax opened an uneven, falsely friendly smile. "Aw, don't look so scared... He can't do much, but he won't let me hurt you."

Shy Sweetheart

The ruby sits still on a dark red cushion when the stranger comes in... it sits and...that's all. Guess it doesn't care whether the person is there or not..? ...Is it sleeping?

o PeachPuff o's Princess

"Oh, s**t! Where did YOU come from, gorgeous? Oh, yes, you're staying with me tonight and we're headed to the pawn shop in the morning. I'm going to get so much steak and beer after I hock you! I should run to the store and get some stuff to shine you up real nice. You stay here and don't...move...?" sweatdrop

Hesitant Speaker

20,975 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Gender Swap 100
^^I don't suppose you care much where I set you down, but here's a cushion. Best it be somewhere out of the way; can't let my father notice you and think I've left a present for him.

^Another unexpected guest. Pardon. You may not find it very comfortable; I have no bed as I don't sleep. I'd leave to get you one, but well... you wouldn't want to be in here alone if my father gets back. He'd take the weapon as a threat. Perhaps I should go ahead and dismantle it...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff