Welcome to Gaia! ::

pitbully01's Partner

"Oh dear, this is a ways out from where you came from, isn't it?" Rin murmured. Their home, in the thick of the woods, must've been a far cry from where Deus X intended to be headed towards, too. "Please stay the night and make yourself comfortable! My husband will be coming back shortly with some firewood to cozy up the place. Oh, but while I have you here -- you mentioned you're the God of Machines, was that right? Could you help me with my laptop? This funny thing keeps timing out...and I don't even know where to begin fixing it!"

Learned Protagonist

31,525 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
I must let you know this is not my house. I'm sure my friend will understand once he returns, but I will have to explain this to him. He told me not to touch anything glowing, so I will ask the same of you. If you see anything that looks like a shard of rock, don't drop it. Have some tea while I get a blanket out for you. The pot is still somewhat warm.

-Howard hops up to Rin smiling-
Do you two know each other?

Dedicated Superhero

"Glad to have you here, little monk. You could help me find my sword. He... I mean, I put it away so well I don't recall where I put it." Dax gave a crooked, falsely friendly smile, but eyed Howard warily. He didn't trust that slime, not one bit.

Shy Sweetheart

"Do enjoy your stay here, a guest room will be prepared" She welcomes him like she would any other.

She whispers to the pixie "This guy isn't normal..."
"I can feel it too... we'll have keep an eye on him tonight."
"Yes, we will.."

High-functioning Lunatic

22,900 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Stuffed Foodie 25
*spends the night chasing after the pixie and getting chased by Miku yelling "STOP! NO! Leave my pixie alone!"*

Learned Protagonist

31,525 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
Uhhh Vartan? How long have you had a pet cat?

I don't have a pet. I can take care of this stray until their owner comes I guess.

Revered Inquisitor

"Lost in the forest for the night..." She hums, clicking her tongue from where she peers at the human unseen. "Yes, we'll have fun."
(Barricades the door as the snarling gets louder)
Wellp, looks like it's you and me tonight friend. Hey, mind handing me that two by four there? Thanks, and if you could pass the nails and duct tape? Fantastic.
Hold on a tick....
Here we go!
Here's a brand new beatin' stick just for you. If you check that jar over by the work bench, I should have some markers in there if you'd like to jazz it up a little.
Now then, the Crocowolves shouldn't be able to get in here, but if they do, go with a relaxed swing, like a golfer. If you go all Babe Ruth on em, you'll tire yourself out and probably screw up your shoulder.
In the meantime, I got Parcheesi, Rock em Sock em Robots, and most of Trivial Pursuit. Whatcha feelin?

Dangerous Hunter

6,200 Points
  • Novice Dungeon Explorer 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
"Who are you and where did you came from? You seem to have a pretty weird clothing." Xwtek asked. Mutt and Ace was somehow stranded deep at jungle very far from civilization. They used to live in a formerly civilized nation before the Big Kabloey. They lived nomadically, collecting scrap metals, using the artifacts from the former civilization, and fighting metal "kaah". (Kaah is pretty untranslatable, it means a monster that has low danger level and is usually hunted for its body parts and mana)
"Well, it could take months just to escape this jungle. How about you become a part of my tribe instead? We don't have the artifacts that you usually rely on, but at least you live in an actual house. I will guide you through our culture and customs. Looking at your backstory, you seem to be a proficient hunter already. What do you think?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff