Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shoujo Sailor

19,675 Points
  • Married 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Cool Cat 500
"Hmm should I set up newspapers as a bed? Oh I know! A fluffy cat bed! Don't worry you'll feel right at home little kitty!" *hears aggravated growl from Nala*

Irregular Regular

41,600 Points
  • Bold Glow 150
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
"Um... Is it okay if I keep the heat on tonight?"

v (Pfft. I could totally do all that.) *sneaks into your goods for the ingredients* ♪~ emotion_awesome

Beloved Rabbit

[i]Ahh~ Nala~ hehe~

*Strokes your head then sits beside you and cuddles*

So cute and soft~ Haha~ = v =

*Falls asleep while cuddling you.*

Swooshed.

Please don't swing that spike ball around and destroy my mansion and don't speak loudly, Brandon will get scared.

Swooshed twice.

If you want to make out ALIVE from here and be blessed with tomorrow's sunrise. Make me, cookies, waffle, FRUIT TARTS, cakes, salad...

*Gives you a huge list*

And if anything is missing or you slept, you're gonna leave this place in PIECES.

yum_strawberrypie

Shopkeep Storyteller

26,775 Points
  • Shopkeep's Apprentice 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
"In that case, feel free to stay for Thanksgiving dinner."

Hesitant Speaker

20,975 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Gender Swap 100
Oh, now this I don't mind at all. We can even share my bed if you want, Monsieur~

Wrathful Shade

11,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Vicious Spirit 250
"Been left behind by your caravan, eh? Well you can have the bed tonight -- I'll just set up the couch for myself. I'm just gonna have to warn you a lot of the things in my home is pretty dangerous, so don't be touchin' things without my knowing..."

Vanquished Warrior

13,675 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
"I guess I could teach you how to mix the types of tobacco for you Boss Cigs while you are here. For a price, of course, but this might save you some money in the future should you go through with this."

Floofy Princess

52,675 Points
  • Purrfection 500
  • Long-Distance Sniper 500
"Well, you're not the first merchant of questionable goods to visit my humble little apartment out in the slums. In that case you might as well try to sell me some gun parts while I make some tea."

Learned Protagonist

31,525 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
don't shoot anything that looks like a slime, dog, or small monkey around here. They're most likely my pets or are in some way related to them. The rest of the monsters around here are free game.

-hugs-
I'll be sharpening things in the other room if you need me.
-Howard stays behind and smiles at cyane-

Citizen

My goodness! So many animals! You're welcome to stay as long as you try to keep any messes confined to one empty area of the room.

Shadowy Noob

12,625 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Signature Look 250
I'll let you stay, just cuz you brought food.

Eternal Phantom

"No problem mademoiselle, in fact, I've already prepared dinner for the both of us. I hope it satisfies your palate."
Something tells me we're gonna' get along just fine.

Thirteenth Rogue

I can let you if you promise to not tear my wings.Your eyes looks suspicious

Invisible Humorist

"Okay you can stay....Uhm. You just have to stay in your own room. Hey! Do you know anything about magic? I'm trying to study you see...."

(v) "??????"

The miko tilts her head before watching as the hat is placed before her. But that is...

"Uhm...it's not my hat, but I know who it belongs too. I'll try to get it back to him."

She picks up the hat careful before looking around warily. She doesn't exactly feel comfortable in this place or around this stranger.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff