Welcome to Gaia! ::

Learned Protagonist

31,525 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
keep that rabbit out of my garden. Otherwise we should be fine.

Skilled Guardian

15,015 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Josie 25
  • Energy Squad 200
ok well you can take the guest room just make sure the slim stays off the book shelfs....

V you had me at cheese cake...

Maze's Fav

Gay Toast

Do you like fighting games? Let's play Street Fighter or Tekken or maybe a beat em up." 3nodding heart "And I'll make cheesecake."

Invisible Humorist

Yay!

We could stay up late, swap (wo)manly stories and in the morning...

I'M MAKING WAFFLES~! 8D

Dapper Codger

13,400 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Wintersday Bard 50
I apologise... if the place is a little dark... but then again, it's best if you don't see it... too closely...

The guest room is at the end of the corridor... please, ignore any... strange noises in the night...

Questionable Saint

12,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Friendly 100
  • Flatterer 200
Alright, let's get you cleaned up before you drip on my new carpeting...

Colorful Fairy

"Wanna compare corset sizes," she purrs, hand on hip

Dangerous Lover

SPACESPACESPACE
      "Hmm...I hope my home can accommodate the size of you pet...and I hope ze does not try to eat any of mine," he says and rubs the back of his neck while letting out a soft laugh.

High-functioning Noob

28,475 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
♛ ░░A MESSAGE FROM...▓▓ ♛
╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
Without despair, the word "hope" would lose its meaning.

"Th-There's...a s-spare room for y-you if y-you w-want it. O-Of course, y-you could just s-sleep on th-the c-couch, b-but...just don't d-disturb m-me while I-I study, o-okay?"

The woman gives Timmy a sideways glance, before hauling her backpack inside her room and slamming the door shut.

The Dark and Shadow in Holy Clothing

Note:
Even though this current Stella is a mini AU version, all interactions remain the same as her normal self.

╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝
sig art by blubber tubber

Seeker

"Oh man! Were gonna stay up reading some of my Batman comics I got lying around! There pretty good. Plus, that stuff your reading doesn't have enough flashy pictures for my liking..."

Learned Protagonist

31,525 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
Hey arm blades! Want to help me make enough atlatls to arm a small Aztec village? I need it for a history project.
It's arm wrestling time! scream

Eternal Phantom

"You seem rather young, ah boy this is going to be awkward. Well we'll have to tell your parents for some reason you're stuck here with me... yeah that phone call is probably not going to go well. You know, maybe it'll be better not to call actually."

O.G. Gaian

Oh, no, wet human smells awful.
#BestPetSitterEver

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out