Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vicious Doll

"Du hast been stuck to ze pole for how long? Ugh. Alright. Vill bring out un bucket of hot vasser, but du owe me."

Versatile Junior

8,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Champion 300
  • Timid 100
'Hmm? Oh, sure! I can totally show you some Lagaardian medical skills now, if you want! Just let me go find someone no one will miss~'
{• ◊ Sweet dreams that won't come true... ◊ • }

Curse you, Maya, how did you even get this number? Is this payback for ruining your birthday party?

- - - ________________ { I leave them all for you } ________________ - - -

Fashionable Partner

12,900 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200
Superman, you're really sparking my circuitry! For the last time, stop calling me! I know I have more uses than you, but stop! It's getting bothersome!

Learned Protagonist

31,525 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
Unless you're megaman come to recruit me, you better hang up now. I will find you and rip out your hard drive.

Beloved Agent

13,925 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Object of Affection 150
"Wha--whaddaya mean Howard's missin'? Are ya sure he's not just out bar-hoppin' or somethin'? Maybe he just wanted to have a night out...oh, he didn't leave a note? Okay, I'll come help ya look for clues."

V--((I loved that one! Bribery by cat treats! rofl )) "I'll have to remember those cat treats next time I need your help on a surveillance assignment!"

Friendly Friend

8,750 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Partygoer 500
"...hello? Do you know what time it is Alvinette? No, I will not crawl in a small air vent just to spy on some Mafia gang... cat treats? ...............
Be there ten minutes." =.=

Gaian

No, I don't think I'll adopt a kitten today at three in the @#$%ing morning. Maybe later if no one rushes me to, but yeah. Good bye. -Hangs up and throws phone at the wall- emotion_bigvein

Married Pumpkin

Go back to sleep X, it's still Friday =.=

Learned Protagonist

31,525 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
What!? My room service order has been cancelled!? I wanted my snacks an hour ago! You are going to be kicked in the face!

Fashionable Smoker

KEFKA! I DON'T CARE WHAT COOL GAME YOU FOUND I'M TRYING TO SLEEP!!!!!!

Wench

"Stop making fun of my bed-head hair! Ugh, mortals these days..."

Beloved Agent

13,925 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Object of Affection 150
"Wha--yeah, this is she...wait, you're callin' me at three in the mornin' to track down your missin' hair spray? You're payin' me a hefty fee for this, right? Okay, yeah, I'll be right over..." This hairspray had better have some amazing magical powers to be important enough for a 3:00 a.m. phone call, that's all I've gotta say! And if that hairspray really is that amazing, I want a can of it for myself! I don't just wake up lookin' like this, y'know! Jeepers, the jobs I take just to keep my detective cover...

Married Pumpkin

"WHO IN THE BLA- oh Lydia, it's you. I'm really tired now, what do you want?"

Wicked Trickster

*snorts, rolling over and grabbing phone*"H-Hello...Bill's Grill, you kill 'em..we grill'e..m....Zzzz..."*passes back out with phone glued to face*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff