Welcome to Gaia! ::

Otherworldly Gatekeeper

16,965 Points
  • Mystical Adversary 25
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
"Hello? ... No, I don't have any... I tend not to truck in dead things! ... I honestly could not care less what ritual you might need it for, I--

"... That much, eh? In advance? Well, I suppose I could undertake a last-minute quest, for that kind of price..."

Vicious Doll

"Wh... Mister Corvo? No, it's too late at night to go hunting, I have school in like four hours, can't we do this early tomorrow night?"

Dedicated OTP

Stabby, I know you are usually are awake at night, but I'm really not sure how you were able to call me. I can't go play with you at the moment I'm playing with someone else. ..... No, you can't come play with us.

Otherworldly Gatekeeper

16,965 Points
  • Mystical Adversary 25
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
"Aiden? Certainly I know him, through work of course... No, I can't give you his number. Or his address. Or his... What makes you think I would even have that?

"... . . . . . I'm hanging up now. Don't make me call la polizia on you."

No Power

Look, I'm not involved with...whatever it is you're involved in. But. If your Countess has money I'm for hire.
"There's hardly any need to shout," the elf told her, dropping down from one of the lower tree branches of a nearby oak. Maze had been checking her progress through the forest for a while now thanks to the bird-call warning from one of the border guards. "Can I convince you to leave early? We're somewhat preoccupied at the moment."

Gaian

"Look I'm sure the seven dwarves can help you with your problem. There's no shame in asking someone who's shorter than you for help." -Looking cautiously at the door which is being violently knocked on-

"I gotta go. I don't even know how you managed to get this number or dial it without regular access to technology, but if I survive tonight I'll see what I can do to help you with your problem." -Hangs up and prepares for end game battle-

Fashionable Fairy

7,650 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
Might as wel chat! 3am is like dawn for those three!

Learned Protagonist

29,475 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
No it's not possible to... -sword comes out of phone- I stand corrected. -throws phone out window and curls up in bed-
*Throws the phone in the tub and drowns it*

Vicious Doll

Star was frightened. She hung up the phone quickly and got out of her bed, walking across the hall to her adopted dad's room. "Papa, can I sleep in here tonight? I'm scared." She had a small coffin in the room where her papa's coffin was.

Stubborn Protagonist

18,425 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Heckler 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Cabal let out a sleepy curse, one that should undoubtedly not be heard by small ears.
As he put the receiver back, he wondered to himself when he had acquired a telephone.

Partying Cultist

^^Stabby Stabby! You need to remember there's a four hour time difference between us! gonk
I hope this is important! My alarm is going to go off in a few hours.. D:

^Oh hey Johannes! Ohhh! You just dug up a corpse with a nice pink dress? Yeah, I want it! Do I have to come and get it right now though? I mean, it's pretty late and..Oh. You're charging me for it too? :c Of course you are.. Okay, I'll come by now to pick it up..

mikedav17's Waifu

Oh my, are you in trouble little girl?

Fashionable Partner

12,900 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200
Oh, I suppose we creatures should stick together....

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff