Welcome to Gaia! ::

Intergalactic Pilot

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Holy shiet I'm not sure... of course he/she is not a demon, that's clear. I guess is somebody that loves to confuse people like is doing here in gaia, nobody knows which gender is User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Deditionem's Buttercup

Trash

Probably someone who has a cold personality.

Friendly Friend

For whatever reason, I picture a snappy dresser with wise little spectacles and good taste in shoes. Quiet, but quite sweet.
^^Keeps things simple and straight to the point. Likes to be facetious.

Likes to cut in lines. JK. Likes novelty things, especially the questionable stuff like candy cigarettes. I imagine you like to go on random hunts for information like you'd see an actor's name and just be like "You know, I don't know much about that guy. Let me google him and spend a couple hours learning some things just to pass the time." And you'd go on youtube and watch a few interviews about something or documentaries. Then you'd switch to something unrelated to whatever you were learning about before. I imagine you keep some kind of planner with you but you don't actually use it very much. Uh. Yeah.

Fashionable Noob

Hmm...
While I know almost literally nothing about you, I think that you're probably a creative and resourceful person, since a lot of the avis I've seen you make are very original and innovative. I also tend to find a lot of your posts to be clever and humorous, and I believe that is something that would apply to you in the real world. 3nodding

Eloquent Friend

I would say he has an eccentric sense of humor. Though is very creative and verbose in writings, perhaps he's more of the quiet type in groups. But if he's playing a video game or a board game with friends, he is (in)famous for being the loudest one there, but still, the peoples love him.

Wheezing Prophet

I'd say that you're a person that adores fantasy of all kinds, and possibly, have an intensely soft spot for the arts - particularly reading. Probably a very talkative person that uses plenty of multi-syllable/obscure words. You strike me as the kind of guy who'd volunteer willingly at a charity event in secondary school because you really did want to do something good, and not for the additional one-liner in the testimonial.

Shadowy Noob

12,625 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Signature Look 250
Well, you seem like a chill person. Not easy to anger. For some reason you seem like a patient and kind person. Also, I'm 80% sure you're a guy irl.

Dangerous Creature

Loud, opinionated, and unapologetic. Likes to have fun, doesn't give two ******** consequences or otherwise.

Tenacious Survivor

I figure they like sweet foods and are a little introverted. Has a deep appreciation for the internet. Also quite creative.

Eternal Seeker

9,350 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Divorced 100
Very fashionable and charming. Has a way with words but tends to keep quiet.

Sexy Goat

30,600 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
She might be a humorous and quirky person.

Cheery Genius

I think he's the "nerd" in his class. (Don't take that the wrong way, nerds are great!) He likely has a kind and agreeable personality, but he is wary of others because of some bad experiences in the past.

Versatile Shoujo

9,850 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Citizen 200
She has a strong interest in history and at least some anime. She prefers to focus on the global picture.

Kawaii Sweetheart

She's probably really nice and sweet. She's a really good friend; very loyal. She's not into gossiping. She's very thoughtful and always remembers all of her friends' birthdays.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff